InSaNe Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
Salad said:
I agree with ang3l. Mrbeefy do you still think im Ang3l lol?

ermm well its weird you and DS actually said ur angeI. either way u still admitted u was a girl...crossdresser haha...

also actually i will be getting 1 of the best pc's when i get out to aussie it would be able to host the server 24/7, i can give you link.... and np's ash did'nt think you'd say yeh ne wayz :(

/Mrb

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
MrBeefy said:
ermm well its weird you and DS actually said ur angeI. either way u still admitted u was a girl...crossdresser haha...

also actually i will be getting 1 of the best pc's when i get out to aussie it would be able to host the server 24/7, i can give you link.... and np's ash did'nt think you'd say yeh ne wayz :(

/Mrb

I say no because insane has had 2 hosts already, and i am sure TB wouldn't want ANYONE Else to have the files....

Its upto TB Anyway.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Server back ONLINE!

sock.php

(also in siggy)....

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Dalisu said:
liar:P

lol only joking m8 whats up with server??? i missed it while it was up :(
Server was Online, but then PC messed up and had to format it :(And i aint to sure TB wants to bring server back as he is a busy guy in real life and that.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
ash1234 said:
Server was Online, but then PC messed up and had to format it :(And i aint to sure TB wants to bring server back as he is a busy guy in real life and that.

Carnt you take over insane?

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
ash1234 said:

ah ok thanks for answering i suppose shi t happens huh?
:bounce:

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
~HeavenSent~ said:
Carnt you take over insane?
I dont think it would be smart for ash to take over InSaNe, its TB's server ash is just the host, if he took over InSaNe he would be called a 'theif' ;)

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
-Raz0rfang- said:
I dont think it would be smart for ash to take over InSaNe, its TB's server ash is just the host, if he took over InSaNe he would be called a 'theif' ;)

wouldnt be a theif if TB said he could have it cause why would he care atm hes busy irl better having the server he made up than wasting his time making it just my point of view:bounce:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
-Raz0rfang- said:

why would TB object to ash taking over the server, every 1 knows who made it, and well it wldnt happen ne way as ash aint the updating servers kind of person. let this server die with a gd reputation dont bring it bk for the sake of a handfull of ppl

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Dalisu said:
wouldnt be a theif if TB said he could have it cause why would he care atm hes busy irl better having the server he made up than wasting his time making it just my point of view:bounce:

Colonel said:
why would TB object to ash taking over the server, every 1 knows who made it, and well it wldnt happen ne way as ash aint the updating servers kind of person. let this server die with a gd reputation dont bring it bk for the sake of a handfull of ppl

you either cant read, or dont get it:mooned: lol j.k my point was if he did not have permission and ~heavensent~ clearly didnt state what she meant

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Colonel said:

Agreed, 2 InSaNe's was enough a third would kill it.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
thing is with this server is every 1 nagged for this server to come bk, server went into beta, in beta ppl got gm lvled ppl were pking etc in sz saying oh ye afta beta im gna lvl up n pk u n all the chatty crap, come afta beta half the ppl never came bak ppl lvled n hunted 2 weeks l8r server was bak down to a user count of 10 at a high n i dont see a point in hosting a server for 10 ppl at the end of the day lik.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Colonel said:
thing is with this server is every 1 nagged for this server to come bk, server went into beta, in beta ppl got gm lvled ppl were pking etc in sz saying oh ye afta beta im gna lvl up n pk u n all the chatty crap, come afta beta half the ppl never came bak ppl lvled n hunted 2 weeks l8r server was bak down to a user count of 10 at a high n i dont see a point in hosting a server for 10 ppl at the end of the day lik.

you have a point but torozor was like that (couple of ppl) but now we have 30+ ya never know like :ppunk:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Colonel said:

Agreed. ;)

However, i never hosted for the user count, i hosted because i had a free machine that was never in use.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Dalisu said:
you have a point but torozor was like that (couple of ppl) but now we have 30+ ya never know like :ppunk:

kinda diffrent, its 1.9 it got updated, n ppl actually remembered how gd it was

Liver1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004
Colonel said:

Yeh you gotta point there

Status
Not open for further replies.