InSaNe Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I have just found out that the server is now owned by myself & wiggy (a rl mate of TB's) :)

SO hopefully updates will come soon :) i may start on a couple later :O ooo and once the server goes backup (abit later) it will be 24/7 :) its been up and down because i have had to reinstalled OS on pc and lappy, but that seems to all be sorted now.

Please post some ideas for the server.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
ash1234 said:
I have just found out that the server is now owned by myself & wiggy (a rl mate of TB's) :)

SO hopefully updates will come soon :) i may start on a couple later :O ooo and once the server goes backup (abit later) it will be 24/7 :) its been up and down because i have had to reinstalled OS on pc and lappy, but that seems to all be sorted now.

Please post some ideas for the server.

gd job, bye TB u wer bad while u lasted ;)

joker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2004
a npc which allows a grp to hunt together, minimum of 5 for the mobs to spwan:

which the mobs are hard... etc and goos rares are drop for high levels to use

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
Na tbh InSaNe would suck 1.9 thn again i dont no tbh the server just need a few updates more quest npc so people dont get bored 2 easy and maybe a few more items and bosses made a bit harder

-DayWalker™

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Supose.

1.9 called off. Think ill keep insane as 1.4, just add loads more updates to make it more fun for you. :)

SERVER ONLINE: 88.105.123.217

Last edited:

betty1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Server Down? still gthggthgf

Last edited:

joker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2004
when will the server go back, how long have we got to wait? some info please... at least

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Server back online.

IP: 88.105.116.182

Disadvantages:
Accounts have been rolled back to 4 days ago, due to the fact that i had to format the server PC and i forgot to backup the latest accounts.

Advantages:
Server should now have less lagg than it normally would, thats if you lagged before.
Accounts will be backed up daily at 0:00 automatically onto a data stick :)
Servers online. :P

EDIT: There might be a bit of lagg for an hour or so, then it will clear. This is because i am currently downloading the insane patchs so 1.I can play & 2. I can hopefully create a full insane install client.
/Have fun.

Last edited:

betty1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
need new pets mayb upgrade insane kit well atleast ring and loads more cba postin coz all im doin ingame is killin ec mtk em n insane crap gets borin:middle:

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
someone post the exe plz, tht file manager download thing you got on the first page doesnt seem to allow me download it :S

ty

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I am going to make it soon mate.

Server down for the night, internet cut out, and i aint sure what the problem is... And i am going to bed now lol -_- sorry people...

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Well m8 goodluck with server again hope it will stay up :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.