Zircon InsanityMir3 Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
the guy was RT'ing at more or less the same interval each time, dossing onto a mob hitting it a few times, walking to next, hitting it a few times, leaving huge lures behind, he was attacked by a player, spoken to by a player, and the whole time just continuing with his bot/macro loop. yet earlier in the day, he was instant rt'ing on attack , then giving abuse back in pm's / global

The night before this , there was another guy doing pretty much exactly the same thing, only this time i managed to kill him, and he just stayed dead untill he was kicked from the server , person hadnt used his hermit points, and was doing the same , rt , hit mobs for a few seconds, rt again, again leaving huge lures behind , not responding to any pm's - bear in mind this player in particular is normally the type of person who attacks me on sight (we pvp and fight daily), yet for some strange reason he would only do this same loop of attacks / movements , he even managed to para me with his flamesplash whilst i was attacking him as he was hitting/walking to mobs.....

Funnily enough, last night this guy wasnt botting in HT again

The guy i killed, even sent his silly added statted wep to the person banned today , luckily the banned guy had a chance to mail the weapon back to its original owner

Vyse released a modified 'bot' client as he liked to call it a few days back in retaliation to being banned ingame, and we are starting to see people using it more and more ingame lol

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland

i love where GM helps a others player ... :D like here Hells helped ProjectX ... ahh i forget here is a friends from hells ;d

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Wow server looks fun. TP around press 1 button everything dies. Is this really Mir? Mir3 was never like this when I used to play.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Wow server looks fun. TP around press 1 button everything dies. Is this really Mir? Mir3 was never like this when I used to play.
low lvl caves, high lvl players

some caves dont die in 1 hit

Chelga

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2007
Guys....Launcher window dissapear after clicking start game...any ideas? i Use win 8

RedsasXD

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 7, 2018
Good morning, good afternoon and good night.
sorry for using google translate
was playing quietly today, after almost 1 week on the server, which by the way, well fun. And after questioning a member of the Guild, who I participated with the name HUSARIA, about a KS, the Monkita player banished me from the Guild and shortly thereafter I was banned from the Server.
why open a server and practice ADM abuse ?? What did I do to deserve BAN of the Server ??
Satisfied to Ban a player who does not speak Ponoles or do not know what language they speak ??

It is the tip for the next players, has ADM abuser, you only have to complain about having suffered KS by a member of the Guild that is stronger.

Congratulations on the server, it will last a long time, thus abusing. 20537 View attachment 20538 20539
Post automatically merged:

my second account was banned as well.
reasons ??
none.
just to abuse.
how ugly Adm.

Last edited:

RedsasXD

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 7, 2018
when you botting you get banned, that is the rules , sorry

do not be stupid. be a man and honor what you have in your legs and assume that you banished me without motives, and abused it.
Prove me that I'm bot? game at most 5 hours a day, the rest of the time is AFK in the city and in the other account Farming Refinament stones in the mine.
so much that I am level 80 with almost 1 week.

marloner3224

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2018
so attach the proof of video that he is botting hells, or else you follow that sh*t saying on guild that in projectX

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
i was asked u 100000 times , who are u and who add u to husaria, u not answer, and gm was check you and u was use bot or macro, no one of my guild will not use bot or macro, its ur problem not main,

RedsasXD

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 7, 2018
i was asked u 100000 times , who are u and who add u to husaria, u not answer, and gm was check you and u was use bot or macro, no one of my guild will not use bot or macro, its ur problem not main,

monkita asked me
as you KS.

and I did not answer anything, because he gave me KS, and I'm bot, why the bot sent the guild that Monkita gave me KS ??

you did not answer anything when he tried me 3x PK, because I do not know English or Polish, so I'm using google translator here, and no game I will not be minimizing the game to translate and take a PK.

abuser.

How would I be using bot and asking in the guild what it gives ks in guild members ??

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
ok so because u know what happened on the screen
it means you were actually not AFK botting
the ban is lifted, thanks for clearing it out lol

Nutz

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 16, 2019
I told this.. gm is just listen to polititian who is not so happy. Revoke access to community and soon hammer
so attach the proof of video that he is botting hells, or else you follow that sh*t saying on guild that in projectX

Did not support claim... just word of politician at PROJECTX. Start revoke community, then hammer in my role. I say this to master but the word of player from oversea is not worthy to these politician... My role is supported by 2 and not all here is native to their language struggle hard with bar... my lead to little people has lost with community revoke.. punish the people without claim. cannot proceed to speak with master without falsify accusation. player now lost - wish gm to go to community QQ and preach to little people.

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
just don't lose it guys, it's just a game and it's high rates, try avoid using bots and i have no problem with anyone ^_^
also if you feel it was wrong ban, you can appeal, but Nutz, you were botting 100% the video of you is legit so your ban is permanent.
Will always try to keep a clean server from bots here, soon GMs will observe players 24/7.

next patch is almost here, Yurin forest and Blossom Islands are coming with great new bosses and challenges !

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
just don't lose it guys, it's just a game and it's high rates, try avoid using bots and i have no problem with anyone ^_^
also if you feel it was wrong ban, you can appeal, but Nutz, you were botting 100% the video of you is legit so your ban is permanent.
Will always try to keep a clean server from bots here, soon GMs will observe players 24/7.

next patch is almost here, Yurin forest and Blossom Islands are coming with great new bosses and challenges !

Looking good Hells an LCD! :)

Reactions: Hells