Interface - Ideas + help

smoochy boys on tour

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Need ideas what the arrow button at the bottom can do, also what can the 4 spare boxes be used for?

also need a coder to let me know how i can get the minimap to show as round instead of square.
and also so the back of the text is transparent, so only shows writing and no background

images08a.png

PepsiMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
i have a silly idea

what about make one of them ChatBox popup?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
That's looking good. Don't like the images on the right side though.

As for the boxes, they're obviously meant to be for spells (F9-12) and I think it'd look a bit funny if you used them for anything else?

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
In the version this interface was taken from they had the pot bar at the bottom actually n skills were f1 to f8

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
What about take them out and make a table (in the same place) where you can see the GamePoints/AC/Amc/DC/MC/SC of the char

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
DC AC AMC Luck

But if you click the DC & Luck one they change a little like mir 3 if ya click Dc it changes to SC/MC & the luck could change to GP/GG/SLOW/PA/Speed ect.

The img's on the right need a background or a boarder of some sort.

Look's good thor well done,Get on Ripman & lifco server files tema tbh :P

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
Need ideas what the arrow button at the bottom can do, also what can the 4 spare boxes be used for?

also need a coder to let me know how i can get the minimap to show as round instead of square.
and also so the back of the text is transparent, so only shows writing and no background

i personally would fill the missing boxes with spells as Gotrex said... make it so that you can use F1-F12 for spells and change the F9-F12 keys which open windows to something else like Jamie is trying to do on his new client..

also the small arrow would be nice if it could open some chat functions.. for istance it could be used to paste the !~ or any other special char to activate different kinds of chat ingame.. it could also be used to disable whispers or re-enable them..

as for the images on the right side they need some tweeking because they are the part the ruins the interface atm..

are you trying to put the minimap in that small circle in the left top corner of the image? if so i like the idea but i personally would move the circle on the right top corner

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
are you trying to put the minimap in that small circle in the left top corner of the image? if so i like the idea but i personally would move the circle on the right top corner

There is another image for the minimap in a circle which is Top Right ( ain't in this image ) it's on his other thread tho.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
To be honest do away with the belt as there are 12 squares on the interface the first 1-6 pots (As people are use to them numbers) and 6-12 spells,(All though i wouldnt even put spells there, i mean who looks are there spells? We all know our spell keys by heart..) The images on the right showing tiger etc they all look like something that would of made pacman look good, are them images there full time ? or just show when something is in use ? Because if they are there full time then it ruins the whole thing, I personaly wouldnt want to be looking at them images (Not because there crap images) I wouldnt like to see no image taking up space on the screen when keys F9 etc are in use. Also have "Control + Z" so it hides every part of the interface except the hp / mp

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Update:
added the char screen + skill page(sort of not finished yet)
made it able to get rid of the buttons at the side by pressing 'R' as its not longer used for skill bar.
screenie:

images09p.png

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Char screen looks vn1. But the Xbox type button on it kills it.
Your level above your mp can that be removed ?
Also i dont think the stats have been arranged well to be honest.
I still think what i said above about belt etc should be thought about, as the belt just takes space up thats not needed.

The whole thing is nice still good work.:thumbup2:

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
looks nice, i think though you should add a 30% black/grey opacity chat box and make the text somehow not display background colours behind it. always thought the background colours on text was tacky.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
looks nice, i think though you should add a 30% black/grey opacity chat box and make the text somehow not display background colours behind it. always thought the background colours on text was tacky.

He is doing that, its a work in progress.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Char screen looks vn1. But the Xbox type button on it kills it.
Your level above your mp can that be removed ?
Also i dont think the stats have been arranged well to be honest.
I still think what i said above about belt etc should be thought about, as the belt just takes space up thats not needed.

The whole thing is nice still good work.:thumbup2:

belt: can be hidden + is moveable
level can be removed, just not got round to it yet lol
the stats are in the order of the stat + status page, just moved onto the char page.

mask -
i wanna do that lol just duno how yet nt figured it out, any tips is n1 (Y)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
bad are u taking this from a other server out or making new images?