Discussion Invasion V2 II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
My bad, I'll accept the correcting of the months (**** I'm a month behind hahahaha).

The point still stands though, take more time out to develop something that's going to last and not just a rinse and repeat every time your count drops.

FYI, I'm not seeking, nor do I want people's attention. In fact, you should take it as constructive criticism because I can assure there won't just be me that is thinking it.

Far too many times do we see people throw a server together, immediately close it down when they lose players, and then throw an almost identical rinse and repeat of the last one with only an incredibly small amount of changes.
am sure his 1st server held a uc of a 100-180 for 3-4months? if the players remaining was 0 am sure many would do the same.. cant really fault him for wanting to reboot it like many others have. Just where he can be arsed others simply cannot.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
His server will last longer than spliffs

And atleast he ain’t got a corrupt gm selling items on the side, And atleast he won’t ban u for saying the servers great but giving feedback

Gl bro server will be great

Reactions: Cherophobia

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
His server will last longer than spliffs

And atleast he ain’t got a corrupt gm selling items on the side, And atleast he won’t ban u for saying the servers great but giving feedback

Gl bro server will be great
You haven't seen discord this morning then.... some mad dramas, not Spliffs fault though.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
You haven't seen discord this morning then.... some mad dramas, not Spliffs fault though.
Yea not interested, I been positive and tried to help, got a disc ban for no reason, and we also don’t know about items throughout the server if they’re legit or not

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Yea not interested, I been positive and tried to help, got a disc ban for no reason, and we also don’t know about items throughout the server if they’re legit or not
You got a ban because you just spread negativity. Don’t deal with people like you in the real world, not going to virtually either.
Post automatically merged:

Good luck with the server!

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Server going live at Friday 15th of December 7:00pm UK
p_2899it8k31.gif

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
A friendly reminder that discussing other servers should be done over on their discussion thread and not here. Keep replies here about this server.
Thank you

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Listen no one has a gun to your head forcing you to play it. 😂

Reactions: Jev

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
TierLevel:
New version of orbs which can be used on item to enable its tier feature, once tier opened you will need to hunt
monsters to increase your item tiers count each tier increase you will gain 2 critical chance
p_290019u441.png

Extra Bosses Added:
p_2900ds1rt1.gif

Server going live at Friday 15th of December!

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Invasion Lord looks cool but also looks like a pile of **** without a shadow

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
To be fair, from the advert the server looks decent.
I understand concerns around V1 and V2 being so close together, but it's possible this was worked on prior to him closing V1 - Not just a case of him closing V1 and jumping into V2 from there.

Would love to see the GameShop - What's in there, how much they cost and how much it is to buy GameGold.