Discussion Invasion V2 II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
wouldn't say it's high rate. under 50 mobs give **** all exp and mobs over 50 rape. been 52 for ages have to keep teleling out to regen hp

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
kinda stupid you need to have miners to even progress basically in this game its no wonder some people have 10-20 miners

sort mob/sub/boss drops out for mats or are you wanting 200 miners? because thats how redic this has became.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Before mining was a thing UC was at about 180 when I played so you could probably estimate the # of miners from that. Also reboot just happened and UC at similar number so I'm guessing it will increase as more miners login.

To be fair though barely anybody is making servers these days and at the very least this server has the bare minimum in the game shop. For those of us that still play this game we cant be too critical when there is still developers willing to work on the game and release servers that arent just copy pastes. I'm sure there will come a time when we are lucky to see one new server per year as people move on from this game so for now just enjoy it while it lasts.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Don't see what all crys about, havent played Mir in 3+ years, playing casually over last 4 days, im a level 82 warrior, level 65 paragon, done both quest chains for the spells, everything was set out very easy to know what to do / where to go.

Not at the stage of PVP yet but ive heard good things from some higher levels, PVE i personally think its fantastic, its funny Apoc V2 with all them coders and this dude is managing the server 10 fold over those guys.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
kinda stupid you need to have miners to even progress basically in this game its no wonder some people have 10-20 miners

sort mob/sub/boss drops out for mats or are you wanting 200 miners? because thats how redic this has became.
Speaking of which, I'm guessing that Arcadia has some sort of code to recognise the highest count server above them an inflate its user base so not to be out shone if you will.

Surely there's not a chance there's over 200 players on Arcadia right now?!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Speaking of which, I'm guessing that Arcadia has some sort of code to recognise the highest count server above them an inflate its user base so not to be out shone if you will.

Surely there's not a chance there's over 200 players on Arcadia right now?!
Can't see there being more than 50 players on there, this has been happening for 10 years now, a server gets a high usercount and then they just bump theres up.

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
He got Safe zone alltown so check all the town .... everywhere is afk players ......

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
there is a fair few people playing tbh iv played last couple of days but the mining thing is a joke if anyone mentions it on discord he gets defensive he could resolve the issue easy with making mobs/subs/bosses drop mats more often.

if anything it would be a QoL update.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Can't see there being more than 50 players on there, this has been happening for 10 years now, a server gets a high usercount and then they just bump theres up.
Agreed. I hardly know anyone that tends to play Arcadia, but yet they always have this absurd usercount that tends to show itself during periods of other servers doing well.

Madness.

Reactions: Piff1

Blood

LOMCN Rookie
Jun 22, 2022
there is a fair few people playing tbh iv played last couple of days but the mining thing is a joke if anyone mentions it on discord he gets defensive he could resolve the issue easy with making mobs/subs/bosses drop mats more often.

if anything it would be a QoL update.
exactly👌

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
So, turns out the server is failing already and players are quitting left right and centre due to the greed by the GM and lack of acknowledgement of the players expressing issues, many bad updates and just unprofessionalism in general.

He knows his server is failing so now he's banned people who are trying to sell char (which might be fair enough), but he's even banning people who he THINKS are selling chars but aren't, like myself. which brings me here.

I said i was selling my full kit on Discord in the buy/sell section, and got banned, i didn't even say i was selling my char, since i don't want to do that, just the kit that i earned, i've paid money towards GG and supported the server, now he's just throwing his toys out of the pram.

Avoid this server and the owner.

Last edited:

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
So, turns out the server is failing already and players are quitting left right and centre due to the greed by the GM and lack of acknowledgement of the players expressing issues, many bad updates and just unprofessionalism in general.

He knows his server is failing so now he's banned people who are trying to sell char (which might be fair enough), but he's even banning people who he THINKS are selling chars but aren't, like myself. which brings me here.

I said i was selling my full kit on Discord in the buy/sell section, and got banned, i didn't even say i was selling my char, since i don't want to do that, just the kit that i earned, i've paid money towards GG and supported the server, now he's just throwing his toys out of the pram.

Everyone on here saw this coming, but still people continue to flock in the masses to these types of servers.

Let's hope the player base return back to Banshee, Arti etc.

Reactions: deano13

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt

Sorry but breaking server rules what do u think ?
You have been banned only on discord for selling your items/account which broke the server rules.
Your account is banned for the refund you applied on paypal, Your known as "Refunder" For me now and i'll post details for other gamemasters to let them avoid accepting any payments from you and others whos trying to refund.

I have got my info, docs to show paypal against your refund dont worry.
Post automatically merged:

Everyone on here saw this coming, but still people continue to flock in the masses to these types of servers.

Let's hope the player base return back to Banshee, Arti etc.
Do not hope a "REFUNDER" guy to play other servers :)

Nowdays players don't like the server or the gm do NOT make what they want which will break the server balance/econmic they will run to paypal to refund lol.

Reactions: Blood

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Time to start using alternative 'donation' routes then.

PayPal is absolute shite.

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
Sorry but breaking server rules what do u think ?
You have been banned only on discord for selling your items/account which broke the server rules.
Your account is banned for the refund you applied on paypal, Your known as "Refunder" For me now and i'll post details for other gamemasters to let them avoid accepting any payments from you and others whos trying to refund.

That's the thing tho, you are wrong, you said I broke server rules but I didn't, I said I was selling all my kit, I did not say I was selling char or account, you even admitted your mistake later to Shuri, but by this time I'd already put in for the refund, if you'd have responded to me and reached out to correct YOUR mistake, i would have cancelled the case immediately.

Why would I not refund when I've spent money and then got banned for no reason? i'm a reasonable guy and i tried to contact you first but with no response, so by that stage I had no choice! putting money in for gamegold and hours upon hours, just to get straight up banned for wanting to sell my in-game kit cos i planned to re-roll, no communication from you, just straight up boot, put yourself in my position, what would u do?

Of all the years I've played Mir, I've never once recalled, always been against it, but YOU my friend are by far the worst server owner I've seen and you've taken the absolute micky out of people, your discord General chat says it all, never seen so many people unhappy after such little time, and i've never seen so many people doing chargebacks either, i think it's YOU that should be blacklisted, not us. but at least I had good reason for mine anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: Jev and Pusha