ip Ban

bloszek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
How to give a ban on ip? to some players?

Plizz need fast help

xcoolaidx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2009
go to
Mud3\mir3server\GameGate\RunGate
then add to block ip list
or go to
Mud3\mir3server\GameGate\SelGate
and add it there

btw exwizz you obv know less then him if you cant even answer this so please stfu unless u can help

Upvote 0

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
coolaid is that u still spitting your dummy out coz u got banned from hasekura :/ aww bless and ive never once said i know anything about mir3 i just play it, but i dont see why he has a server when he knows nothing... every time he wants to add sumit new or change sumit on his server he has to get lomcn to tell him how to do it...

Upvote 0

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
coolaid is that u still spitting your dummy out coz u got banned from hasekura :/ aww bless and ive never once said i know anything about mir3 i just play it, but i dont see why he has a server when he knows nothing... every time he wants to add sumit new or change sumit on his server he has to get lomcn to tell him how to do it...

Atleast its a online server for people to play, stop crying over nothing you bell.

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Didn't seem to me like he was spitting his dummy out at all.

This is, at the end of the day what LOMCN is for. Get over it.

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Yeah lomcn is here to help people tai. But this guy doesnt even bother to search for the things he asks for help with, he just posts expecting people to give him full scripts and tell him how to do everything without no effort off his own back. Ok everyone has to start somewhere and learn, but this guy just takes the piss with asking for things that he could find in a few seconds from searching (every topic he has made has been covered numerous times). Surely a line has to be drawn when people expect people to give them answers to everything when they just cant be bothered to search for the answers themselves?

Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
He struggles with english fair play to him for being here tbh his searches probly bring no results up due to this, Anyone from here would know you need to be exact with what you search for.

As a few people said this is what this place is here for and good on him for running a server and wanting to learn. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Upvote 0

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Yeah lomcn is here to help people tai. But this guy doesnt even bother to search for the things he asks for help with, he just posts expecting people to give him full scripts and tell him how to do everything without no effort off his own back. Ok everyone has to start somewhere and learn, but this guy just takes the piss with asking for things that he could find in a few seconds from searching (every topic he has made has been covered numerous times). Surely a line has to be drawn when people expect people to give them answers to everything when they just cant be bothered to search for the answers themselves?

ok so this is wat i ment..

im just not very good at getting my point across...

Upvote 0