JamRock Low Rate V1.9 22/11/2006

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
omg strido learn to wait forgoodness sake, we dont want to see a page full of:
Strido: omg clients broke
Stirdo: clients broken
Stirdo: reply wud be nice
im sure Dean has a good reason for all of this he is allowed to have a life and tbh @ the end of the day if he cba to put up he cba

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
whats anoying is that, high rate is up. and has been for 3 days since i wanted to play it. just there is nowhere i can download client. fairly frustrating

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
strido you have 3 double posts and a triple post on this thread alone
You have been warned twice for not editing and yet you still break the rule
I feel an Urban Cooldown is in order
enjoy your little break

BH

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
the exp is fairly low. but if u hunt in like bdd u shud b fine.

also collect gamepoints when u hunt, and afterwards u can exchange them for exp. :) helps alot

Dean i think there has been problem with DB. accounts and characters have been deleted. i created same account and same character, my character still has his guild lol. but bak 2 lvl 1 =S

Last edited:

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
also wen i try to login, i login, get through to the character selection then i clik start and then nowt happens ><

micraigeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2004
My character was also deleted on Low rate. Created same account and char name. Char name = Zoukan Lvl 43 when server went down. Also had a lvl 50+ weap in store which i figured to be rather rare had like dc55 or something looked like a green mace. at work for now be home around 5. =)

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
i had loads 51 war items and just found heaven armour, nearly 500 gamepoints, level 43 and now fukin lvl 1 and nothing. sucks big time

KaylanCloud

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2005
Low Stat = Char Wipe / Online / Exe is downloadable(previous page)

High Stat = No Char Wipe / Online / Exe is downloadable(previous page)

Client for both = Need somewhere to upload to (already done filefront)

KaylanCloud

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2005
Reason I got off Dean was "sorry about that people getting to 40 too fast" :(

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
thats ridiculous. i got told people getting to 40 to fast. ther was only 3 ppl lvl 40, and thats cus they worked there ass of to lvl.

now with this exp nbody will be 40. just lvld for an hour and im lvl 5. 10,000 exp from lvl 5-6 lmao

also its unfair u took all items aswell, if the reason was level why u take items

i dont know weither 2 spend my time and get lvl 40, cus dean may decide its stil 2 easy and then ive wasted more time AGAIN getting to 40.
dean can u confirm no more char wipes?

Last edited:

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
THIS GM DEAN IS A VERY BIG CORRUPT GUY I TRY NEARLY 4 Times to make me a char and when im lvl 75 then he ban me

He IS A CORRUPT GUY no sens to play on this server

Status
Not open for further replies.