Just started

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Just started playing the other day, I'm a level 13/14 Assassin can't remember what :) Wondered if anyone could get me in a guild or give me some pointers etc ingame :)

Thanks

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
join the legendofmir3 integrated guild(or something)
go to the guy in bichon just outside of the palace, and talk to him...

concerning joining other guilds, u could join apex, they really have an active guild going, but other than tht.

nearly every player tries to get into the lom3 guild, as u get a few bonusses or something

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
There are a few guilds

DestinyAwaits
KnightsOfShadow
Apex
Exodus

Most are recruiting at the moment i think. As the other dude said...Every1 joined the LOM3 guild because of the bonus's but when it comes back up next i assume that guild will be no more so every1 will be back to their proper guilds.

I'll be happy to help you ingame anytime when it comes back online hun.

/InfamouS

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
I started last night, got my warrior to level 20 (Mad grinding :D) im looking for a guild too :)

When i get home from college, go to my friends house ill be leveling more tonight :D

-IGN Ultraura

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Hmmm I am having the same problem as ever :<, I have a 22 Warrior and 22 Wizard T_T Now I want an Assassin!

Some one say something to make me stick to one character :|!

Warrior - Ultraura
Wizard - TehCow

**EDIT** LOL my 666th post...ftw :)

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
War lvl 25
had a closed beta account but never really played it that much so missed out on all the exp and drop events

BH

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Hehe, Sticking to my assassin i made the other night, level 29 :)

-Killabyte (Sorry if i took anyones name, if i did i didn't mean too, just seemed like a cool name :P)

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
I'm just about to start playin wouldn't mind knowing a few things first. Is there as many cheats in this game as mir2 and would I be that far behind the average player

thanks for the details

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
Nah, you won't be far. Personally I'm only 27, and I'm rank 1300 odd overall (including all classes). Plus it doesn't really matter have far behind you may be :P

With regards to cheats I can't really say as I've not heard or seen any. You've still got the odd spammers in towns though, but it's not a huge issue at present.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Just wondering, what are the drop ratio's like on this compared to the other official?

ill join tonight.