Karos Online

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Anyone waiting for this game? seem the only decent F2P mmorpg to come out this year, far as i know testing begins in August.

Go on the website to watch trailers.
http://www.karosgame.com/

Looks bloody good for a f2p game.

Last edited:

Matthew93

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2009
look's pretty good ill give it a go, should get a few lomcn members on there, with vent or something

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Anyone been invited to be a beta player?

I have and going to be intresting when it goes live tonight

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
So Open beta starts on the 5th, anyone going to play? i couldnt be bothered with closed beta. If anyone played what did you think of it? i look at it and it reminds me of Rohan which i loved ^^.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I would play but the game doesnt run with intel chipsets.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Great game imo, nice graphics, okish combat system, pretty much like rohan but prettier, bots are all over the place already tho which has pissed 70% of the community lol.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Great game imo, nice graphics, okish combat system, pretty much like rohan but prettier, bots are all over the place already tho which has pissed 70% of the community lol.

Indeed, does play nicely though, did a mage for a bit and found mana regen to be utter hopeless lol, moved onto a rogue and finding it alot bettter. Can see a fair bit of time being spent on this.

Anyone have stability problems with server atm? packet errors and not being able to login seem to be very frequent >.>

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Indeed, does play nicely though, did a mage for a bit and found mana regen to be utter hopeless lol, moved onto a rogue and finding it alot bettter. Can see a fair bit of time being spent on this.

Anyone have stability problems with server atm? packet errors and not being able to login seem to be very frequent >.>

Karos online isnt even obt ready, so many issues with the stability, took me atleast 7 trys last night to get in game because of a error which everyone was having, lot people disconnects, hope they sort that out soon.

Iv gone rouge also, just need another 7k to change to assassin :).

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Iv gone rouge also, just need another 7k to change to assassin :).

Aye the cost is a bit steep considering cash rewards you get off quests, 50k for a level10 mount when our lucky to have enough for your class change seems a bit over the top. Still enjoying it though, fun leveling if you get a decent group for repeat quests etc

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Shut up I cant play till they sort out the intel issue.

I might just close this thread until then to save me distress.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
I might just close this thread until then to save me distress.

You'l be fine :001_tongue: Has anyone played the CB previously? e.g found out decent sources of cash etc, things seeming a bit pricey atm, wondering if theres repeatable cash quests like rohan etc

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You'l be fine :001_tongue: Has anyone played the CB previously? e.g found out decent sources of cash etc, things seeming a bit pricey atm, wandering if theres repeatable cash quests like rohan etc

You can craft a mount, cant remember what you need but its easyier then 50k.

My ign is Zerberoz if anyone wants a party some time.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
looks like its ripped directly from the lineage2 engine. why cant people be original.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
yeah remember me also to Lineage2 mhh i have the double from requirements and lagg like hell also to come ingame with (open task manager stop and restart engine is mhh)

Crap beta

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
looks like its ripped directly from the lineage2 engine. why cant people be original.

"Looks", all free to play games look a like, if your expecting something like Aion then its going to be P2P, you will never get anything new and WOW from a F2P game. The game is unique, agreed the graphics side are simular to others out there but the whole gameplay is something different, nothing i came across anyway.

Just created a guild for anyone whos playing, FATALITY

ign Zerberoz.