Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
He's using my clients exe's I can tell. Maybe he using Infinity with my exe's

Baldasor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
Azura where estan the files translated into the Englishman?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
My Dedicated server got formated and I lost them, Others have the client I'm trying to find someone who has the client so I can reupload.

I have the server files backed up on disc and will sort them out.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Haha Haz when I told you I was finding it for our project I actually forgot, I know where it is.

Just need to find someone with the client, I know Andy is using my client so I might ask him.

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
waiting for this 2 stdmode
Waiting to say ...? I'll shut up...

I have no idea: we hadn't tried it yet. I suggest you how I would search it. (It takes over 10 minutes!)
Create 50 Item on your DB: h1, h2, h3... with stdmode 1, 2, 3... And try to put them on the horse armor.

Unico

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2007
Waiting to say ...? I'll shut up...

I have no idea: we hadn't tried it yet. I suggest you how I would search it. (It takes over 10 minutes!)
Create 50 Item on your DB: h1, h2, h3... with stdmode 1, 2, 3... And try to put them on the horse armor.

you don't are admin here to say me shut up... shut up you.
i try stdmode 1-65 and i can´t put the item in horsearmor this is why i ask here

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Is their anyway you can put AutoPot back in for release Azura? I would like to host a server but would be nice if we could get the Autopot feature back in for kings files. Mir 3 is just dien due to lack of creativity in servers and the fact no-one wants to host. Think I speak for the whole community on that one. Nice job, tho Richard, hate to see you not putting server up.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I dont have the files no more, you'll have to do it yourself. To many people are to ungreatful.

Sorry

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
I dont have the files no more, you'll have to do it yourself. To many people are to ungreatful.

Sorry

yet again u set the bar at a new low. tom was banned from posting a server u should be urs never even made the light off day

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

Sorry
lets say im the one of the ''ungreatful''

Its like your servers, (i remember i played on yours) it was a fail, the files you worked on again...a fail(can say anything you want and you can even give me ban/warning if thats the case here, but your server that you worked on,(Inferno) it was A FAIL)or you still have them translated but you dont want to release them. And im sure some people will agree with me.

Also for all the other people that are friends with azura or are pro azura cant w8 to hear your flames about what he did and what he will do bla bla bla...

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
You can say all you want and try to make me out to be some bad guy, but I released the translated client, I worked on the client in my spare time and it was my own choice.

I still got stick from people even tho I was giving them my time, I thought to myself 'why should I when all I get is flames' your post being an example.

I might have the server files on disc somewhere but until I see a good reason and gratefulness they will not be uploaded.

As for my server, Its still on my dedi and I might still work on it, I just stopped at the moment

Baldasor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
Where I lay my ip from 217,216 moden ....?
Not that I have to change files
Please I need help