Knightmare Server [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
Thanks Smidge i guess its up to personal taste some people still prefer low rate but good luck on other servers

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Yeah i spose your right there, But i wish you all the best buddy. Seems like you've put in some hard work.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i keep getting connection problems trying to log in , a message comes up telling me theres a connection problem at server end ..............

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
people have been logging in all day stonecold join the forums and ill look into it for you

---------- Post Merged at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:53 PM ----------

try it now stonecold

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
same message as b4 it says " connection cancelled by unexpected problem in server " :(

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
ok well since your message other people from different areas have managed to connect to the server so ill have to get a message to space monster as he did all the work on the server all i really do is pay the bills. Please bear with us while were in beta we aim to be running a stable polished professional server in the near future thankyou for bringing this problem to our attention and we will deal with it as quickly as possible. Just one last thing your anti virus software or firewall isnt causing the problem is it? Ill look into it further and get Spacemonstar to also take a look

GM Dante

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
Bugs or quick fixes so far that i have noticed :-

@town doesnt work even after 24 hours of use.
Bichon Caverns Single and group dont work after 24 hours of use. should just make it so it is expensive to get in there thats my opinion anyway.
Golddevil gear is dropping from oma cave mobs thats like lvl 30+ gear apparently.
Also on the gold devil gear some of the skins arent correct they just appear as a red dot.
No Taoist drug only magic and impact in Peddler vendor.
Theres rares like plat ring drings steel arms d robes avail in shops, weapon shop appears to be okay tho.

other than that thats all i got so far, decent server, needs more people nice steady leveling and for those that dont know, do all quests till lvl 11 at the start then head to oma caves till 14 or you can head to 3rd floor to the very right of that floor there is an entrance to a 10-22 cave called Ancient Oma Cav, good exp easy kills.
and Bichon Caverns is just across the bridge at bw sz.

/Localbike

SyncMaster191

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 17, 2012
Hi guys I will defo give this server miss I played legendary mir with these two brothers and I know what they are like. Yes legendary was run by chris (aka lvlasked) and yes I also know that the two brothers got all the stuff from lvlasked, and changed items and npc scripts ect to suit there needs but I know how corrupt, foul mouthed and unprofessional they were on legendary ..... I will rather go play 4Heroes or Mir2Forever at least I know were stand game wise.

and before some one decides to flame me or ask the age old question of who are ect how do you know ect.

Legendary ingame name was
stonedghost

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
thanks for the list Craigj ill get onto those bugfixes straight away spacemonster is back Wednesday so he will go through them aswell. Glad your enjoying the server. If you see anymore bugs you can post them in the relevant section of the forum or on here as i check both daily thanks for your support Craigj

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Hi guys I will defo give this server miss I played legendary mir with these two brothers and I know what they are like. Yes legendary was run by chris (aka lvlasked) and yes I also know that the two brothers got all the stuff from lvlasked, and changed items and npc scripts ect to suit there needs but I know how corrupt, foul mouthed and unprofessional they were on legendary ..... I will rather go play 4Heroes or Mir2Forever at least I know were stand game wise.

and before some one decides to flame me or ask the age old question of who are ect how do you know ect.

Legendary ingame name was
stonedghost

Wow you joined here to just slate a server? N1! Guess you can go back to where ever it is you came from then.

Good server from what I've played so far, does need more players though..

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
hopefully when people see how long were up and were stable and come out of beta when all bugs are fixed and server is polished player count will improve

---------- Post Merged at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Ok quick update Space Monster who does all the stuff i dont know how to do which is pretty much everything i dont know a lot about computers has moved house and doesnt have the internet which is why he keeps spending days at my house. Good news is on the 24th his internet is installed now he has a copy of the server files and he is currently working offline with some of the tedious stuff like the new quest system we want to put in and a new autopatcher. We are working hard to get everything sorted so we can live beta and launch live.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
ok ty for the heads up dante , i will wait till its out of beta and give it a try :)

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
There will be no wipe after beta is over and spacemonster is going to work on a patch for people having problems with the download. I downloaded the client the other day without any problems but i look forward to seeing you in game when we go live. Also its nice to see new names popping up everytime i come home from work server count is still low but it is growing so keep it going guys we really appreciate it

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Howdy all,
I'm currently re-working all the server files including drops and merchants. So they will be fixed soon. @Town only works under specific circumstances (logging in at least once every day per week allows use of @town and some other minor buffs) use @loyal for the buffs. It hasn't been advertised yet as I'm still working on it.
Caves is everyday, resets at midnight. It was working when I left, but will take another look at it. I am revamping this area though as I basically made a 5 minute script for it to test the idea out. In the future it will automatically find you an available instance and move you in there. Inside will be a Vendor NPC with specific items that may only be used in the caves and a Monster Generation NPC which will auto generate monsters to your level (or group leader level). My only problem with it is, there doesn't seem to be a Group Move NPC function. But this is all in the pipeline and not something I'm working directly on right now.

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
Sounds good spacemonster mate as always thanks for all the hard work with the server.

---------- Post Merged at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Ok guys not sure when we will be ready to go live but when we do i would love some ideas for an event to kick it off so give me some ideas guys and the best one we will do it. So get thinking guys and when we go live we can all have some fun

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
might give the server a blast, can anyone tell me what the current user count is on atm please?

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
very low pal but it is slowly picking up we are working on it we have about 30 users but we havent launched yet and we have a lot of updates that are going to be added once we launch live but there will not be a wipe i look forward to seeing you ingame

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
should come and also give mir forever a go , its a really good server

Whilst I don't mind the mention of other servers, I do think it's clearly inappropriate to promote another server within someone else's thread without permission. At least if you wish to swing people over to another server, tell them why it's good and have the decency to give them a link to the LOMCN thread. You should also note, LOMCN has a clever function whereby you can send people private messages without causing disruption to the community. =