Knightmare Server [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
Yes we do not go on mir 2 forevers thread trying to promote knightmare and also people looking a this thread are looking because its knightmares thread i wish you and mir forever best of luck but please can you advertise on your on thread in the future

DarkSoul

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 29, 2012
well been playing few days the server itself is awsome not 2 low rate not high rate drops ar decent but need some tweaks but in all the server is alot of fun to play i enjoy it after a long day at work hope to see more ppl online tho it defo need more ppl

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
Hi pal glad your enjoying the server we are working hard to get it all sorted anf trying to get a community hopefully lomcn and word of mouth will help glad your enjoying it though and we are going to add more content and areas when we go love which isnt too far off now. Hopefully it will pick up so we can all have even more fun cya ingame pal

SoulBlade56

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 14, 2012
rofl aint we a ray of sunshine, soz i just excited that finally there is a great server out there :)

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
Space Monsters has got internet in his new house now so work on the server will speed up and we should go live in the near future go to www.knightmare.eu for news on future developments. If you would like to join us please do so and hopefully we can build a large community on what will be a long standing server

Last edited:

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
There is an Auto Patcher available now in the download section at Knightmare.eu
First post updated to reflect this.

invis87

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 27, 2012
when it comes to pvp for a wizz / tao does the char get rooted on the spot when they attack another player? was rly annoying on forever with that happening, theres just no point to the class if you are forced to TT all the time.

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
not to sure pal i havent been pvping on there im hoping pvp will just be like euro mir

---------- Post Merged on 26-09-2012 at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-09-2012 at 07:17 AM ----------

Just to let you know pop is still picking up slowly hope more of you will join and give us a go

---------- Post Merged on 29-09-2012 at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-09-2012 at 07:17 AM ----------

server has been updated and were getting close to launching live we will be doing a week of dbl exp when we go live we have upped the exp to x3 aswell hope people will come on and play the server with us because there will be no wipes were also thinking about seeing if anyone with some tech wants to help spacemonster on the server since at the moment he is doing 15 hour days and is exhausted let me know if you would like to help

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
This server is up and is staying up i can promise you that just wish more people would join and make it a great community to play on

---------- Post Merged on 09-10-2012 at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-10-2012 at 12:27 AM ----------

Ok guys Knightmare is still up and running we are thinking of changing the levelling system to euro mir levels hoping that will entice more people to play atm we have a loyal but small community and we would really like more people to play also hope people are seeing now that were not going anywhere and are going to be staying up for a very long time hope to see some of you in game soon

Dante

Holmez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2010
I'm downloading client right now.. will be on soon.

pm me

/MrPrezident
/Prezident
/Holmez

Last edited:

SoulBlade56

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 14, 2012
yea they think by calling them selfs a different name they will get players but i doubt it very much with the way they are in game

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005
how do u make a account ur website is **** nothing works on it

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
yup i jst noticed this myself, started downloading it, tryed signing up and yet server is called Knightmare website is called RisenOnline..., honestly, change the name of ur server, or sort out ur website, false advertisements get u nowhere lol