Known cheater.

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampduck

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2014
wtf is this all about, rediculous i cheat once and i get a name 'Known Cheater' n1 the immaturity is strong in this one.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
once a cheat always a cheat. glad to see admins are taking a zero tolerance approach

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
wtf is this all about, rediculous i cheat once and i get a name 'Known Cheater' n1 the immaturity is strong in this one.

It's called kids that want to pick on people because they did something that's wrong (it's not like he hurt you guys your sad gamer feelings or did he?).
(Everyone is just to immature to forgive and forget cause they're so full of hate cause they're true keyboard warriors from the "I am 6'5 and press 140" world)

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
You know what some people say? Cheating is just an unfair way of winning , it is the act of not getting caught that thy should be proud of.

You say unfair then pretty much back anyone cheating to carry on because they should be 'PROUD' of it? lol

You're no better than them using cheats.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
You know what some people say? Cheating is just an unfair way of winning , it is the act of not getting caught that thy should be proud of.

Kind of defies the point of winning don't you think?

How can you possibly say you've won knowing you had an advantage lol.

It's like saying to Lance Armstrong "Hey, keep the medals. You beat us unfairly, but that's ok, you deserve them"

I'm glad these fkers are being branded. Play properly or not at all, there's no achievement in cheating, it's just pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.