Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Parts. Doesnt mean they work. If she was born FEMALE with both parts, Surely that must mean her vagine works, not the Peni.

And vice versa.

And so what if I'm outnumbered. What does that have to do with the price of pringles?

Hermaphrodites can have both parts working fully, But GaGa? Look at that, Ive seen bigger dicks on smurfs..

Last edited:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Parts. Doesnt mean they work. If she was born FEMALE with both parts, Surely that must mean her vagine works, not the Peni.

And vice versa.

And so what if I'm outnumbered. What does that have to do with the price of pringles?

Hermaphrodites can have both parts working fully, But GaGa? Look at that, Ive seen bigger dicks on smurfs..

Peni? She only has one. The fact you don't even know what the word means makes your whole post pretty much invalid.

Moving on, she's a top class munter even before she flops the baby dick out, and if you find that piece of skank attractive then you need to get some ****ing standards. Seriously. That's not beauty, it's false eyelashes and fake hair. DOG!

Saw her in an interview with Paris Hilton as well, how tragic that was. So not only is she rough as nails but she's got the personality of a money grabbing plastic wh0re.

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Is that what you call Taking a dig?

Please, I've taken harder digs of dead people. Now run on little girl.

Ciara is a man :O
Lady GaGa is a man :O
Megan fox Is a man :O
Jamie Lee Curtis is a man :O

Noo... There all "reputed" to be Hermaphrodites.

Wow . . . Prai, i love you, but dude, i know your Upset about the JT thing but Megan Fox is not a man in anyway shape or form!

Love

/Jenix

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
http://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=...rceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=define:+hermaphrodite

Notice how the definitions all use the term ORGAN, not piece of skin...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...BGB315GB315&q=define:+organ&btnG=Search&meta=

Organs are used for functions..............So how does her penis not function? If she is a "hermaphrodite" surely she'd have to have both genitalia "working", you're picking at straws...

I think you'll find your appendix is also classed as an organ, even though it's well known that as far as any researcher can tell, it's quite literally useless in this day and age (it's believed to of been something left over from ye olde days, for anyone that didn't know).

Just because they call it an organ, doesn't mean it has any use, for all you (or I) know, her penis could be a normal penis but has no functionality (imagine pissing out of two seperate holes, that'd be "fun", lol).

I'm honestly rather lost why this argument is on-going, she's supposedly admitted to being a hermaphrodite, so who cares? Assuming she did admit it, so she's got a penis and a vagina - To the Bat Cave! Trouble is a brewing.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Right, just to state Praj you're going Waaaaaay over the top earlier on in the thread, you weren't mentioned what so ever, he said JT was fit, and said it again after, that's his views not a dig at you. Yes you're known at lomcn for a variety of comments of JT, however it was only the 2nd page or 3rd he actually then made a dig at you.

Stop thinking every comment about JT involves you. Seriously, such a drama queen as of late lol.

Shes rumored to be a Hermaphrodite.

She's admitted to having a penis and a vagina, and you're still calling this a rumour? Jesus christ is this denial or is this your new role model that you'll do anything to defend? You really are just dragging this out when multiple people have now gone on about it proving you wrong.

/czeldabolg

Last edited:

Kiwi

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 14, 2009
Right, just to state Praj you're going Waaaaaay over the top earlier on in the thread, you weren't mentioned what so ever, he said JT was fit, and said it again after, that's his views not a dig at you. Yes you're known at lomcn for a variety of comments of JT, however it was only the 2nd page or 3rd he actually then made a dig at you.

Stop thinking every comment about JT involves you. Seriously, such a drama queen as of late lol.

She's admitted to having a penis and a vagina, and you're still calling this a rumour? Jesus christ is this denial or is this your new role model that you'll do anything to defend? You really are just dragging this out when multiple people have now gone on about it proving you wrong.

/czeldabolg

prai just got destroyed.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You call that destroyed? Geez, I wouldn't want an argument with you then.