Status
Not open for further replies.

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
not really they can get you for copy wright for using the Client,

/ancient

Who? I'm talking about Lapta thinking he can close other servers because he trademarked "legend of mir" lol.
And I don't live in Europe so I could give a **** anyhow. lol

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
GNOnline and Wemade havnt been able to close any private servers in 5/6 years and there large rich companys. I doubt very much a small time basement lurker like Lapta is going to manifest the power and support required to close even one server, let alot them all.

Is MirRevenge still up? i heard it closed many moons ago?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
GNOnline and Wemade havnt been able to close any private servers in 5/6 years and there large rich companys. I doubt very much a small time basement lurker like Lapta is going to manifest the power and support required to close even one server, let alot them all.

Is MirRevenge still up? i heard it closed many moons ago?

Lol wander if he checked your npc scripts, or if hes still using them. He always was a tard when we helped him aye XD

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
lol Hes one big joke. Ignore the lad. Leave him be and let him spread lies about what hes going to do.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
As far as i know you need the following reqirements to own an offical server:

1. Have a registered company name so you can provide your registration number
2. Be VAT registered
3. A company profile, detailing: amount of employees, company finance, work history.
4. Finally and most importantly, they'd make sure your not a complete clot that *thinks* he/she could do it.

These are only the basics of nearly anything you would wish to apply for, as i found from personal experiance gaining a developers licence with Sony and i'll tell you now, it isn't an imediate process by no means and that they wouldn't hand out their software to any one that had an uber sized wallet even if the person in question did have the income they claim to have.

In a nut shell, no one on this forum would ever own the offical server.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
stop discussing it. your all numpties for even thinking that this morons telling the truth.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Maybe hes just upset because 2 people he banned to keep up his usercount have made a server and now its stolen all his players .. lawl ..

"Hi5's to Ben" :P Oldskool ftw :P

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
We are We - made!!!

Whitout us and our developted files..... Mir it was a nothing... nobody listen about this game.... and the are died quiqly,... was on internet for us, to developt old files, who have a lots of mistakes, from Wemade, and use our mind , to keep this game alive... otherwise .... DIED. Dont have right only WeMa... coz and we - made this game... not Wemade company... who is this...wemade ... is we...ARE!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk:

I like this...

DOOMNEZEU

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah youre right legendofmir, they are a bunch penis grabbers. well said.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Re: We are We - made!!!

Whitout us and our developted files..... Mir it was a nothing... nobody listen about this game.... and the are died quiqly,... was on internet for us, to developt old files, who have a lots of mistakes, from Wemade, and use our mind , to keep this game alive... otherwise .... DIED. Dont have right only WeMa... coz and we - made this game... not Wemade company... who is this...wemade ... is we...ARE!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk:

I like this...

DOOMNEZEU

:ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk:

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
GTFO & STFU.

kthnxxbaii
aww.. cry? lol

he posted about creating a new "mir 4" etc
that made me laugh a lot lol... he reckons he has his own prof team of coders lol. prob just usin svn files and got some1 codin for him

Lapta has trade marked "legend of mir" in the UK and europe, as Wemade or GM online never did it.

Check it out your self.
why u gotta bum lick him so bad

Maybe hes just upset because 2 people he banned to keep up his usercount have made a server and now its stolen all his players .. lawl ..

"Hi5's to Ben" :P Oldskool ftw :P
so true baby, he said he banned us cause it would benefit the players and make the user count rise... now oldskool rips mir revenge lol. he came on again other day tried givin me abuse sayin i 'stole' his idea hahahah

laptas a nob end of

/ben

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
can someone please lock this thread? it was funny listening to the idiots believing this for a while, now its just sad.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah they will be, but out of pure idiocy, not because wemade take them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.