League Of Legends

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Dno if any of you have seen this game yet, its pretty intense :')

eu.leagueoflegends.com/

Register Here: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4db8a28b874eb367457942

take alook, takes a little getting used to and the players dont like new people but DAYUM its addictive :')

edit: did I mention... its FREE? :D

20.JPG

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Played this for a couple weeks, its very good! best to play the sort of offline missions you get to get used to the way the game works, if you play online straight away you'll die very quick and you get other players moaning at you cause your running around not having a clue what to do lol

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I started playing this in Beta, and then picked it up a while after for a good few months and I've recently started spamming it again with a group of 5-8 people mixing it up at times =]

It's by far better than the original DotA (to be expected) and although I haven't personally played HoN I can't see that entertaining me more than this does, love the cartoon'ish graphics and the smooth gameplay =]

For a free game this is definately one of the best around!

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Used to play - Kept getting shouted at - Then left :). Downloaded it thinking it was a rpg

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Because HoN sucks, I won't turn this into a LoL vs HoN thread but League is a lot more non-dota player friendly where as HoN's complexity for newcomers can be quite.. scary for now, played League since beta - BlazingFury, mainly a normal player. Did go over to the EU side for a couple of months but tbh I find players on the US servers to be a bit more skilled.

/Czeldabolg

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Because HoN sucks, I won't turn this into a LoL vs HoN thread but League is a lot more non-dota player friendly where as HoN's complexity for newcomers can be quite.. scary for now, played League since beta - BlazingFury, mainly a normal player. Did go over to the EU side for a couple of months but tbh I find players on the US servers to be a bit more skilled.

/Czeldabolg

get your ass back to the EU :') also add me!!

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
lol I used to play both EU and NA servers cause I had friends who played both so I ended up with lvl 20 odds on both but not played in ages but I think I want to now lol damn u for reminding me

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Downloading now purely to piss them off by being a complete noob!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Played both this and HoN, think i prefer this. But spent alot more time on HoN....
Its a bloody good game for a free 'un.
/Gandi

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Played both this and HoN, think i prefer this. But spent alot more time on HoN....
Its a bloody good game for a free 'un.
/Gandi

It's a great game, the factor of free however can be decided due to how long it takes content to unlock, i've played since beta and still missing a few champs lol but i've easily spent a good £50-70 so far.

So you play US servers?

Correct.