Ledu Client Updated 27th March 2005

Tkonian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2003
South Yorkshire. England.
MiloFoxburr said:
insults my ass Its really not my problem that you cant set ledu up Its not hard 95% of the people who have tried it have done it successfully Its not your computer because it cant be if it was the other client would do the excat same thing

You have done something wrong simple as that same with Maxin and anyone else having problems

Yes you did insult me, First you accused me of being unable to spell. Then you said cos MIR.EXE and LEDU are based on Delphi code, and that if one works both will, which is implying I'm a Liar. Now you are saying I done something wrong, suggesting I am also incompetent!!!

You have said 95% of people who tried, got it working, what about the other 5%??????

I have acknowledged more than once, it might not be Ledu, but something on my system blocking Ledu.

Last edited:

wtf-this-time

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2005
Tkonian said:
Yes you did insult me, First you accused me of being unable to spell. Then you said cos MIR.EXE and LEDU are based on Delphi code, and that if one works both will, which is implying I'm a Liar. Now you are saying I done something wrong, suggesting I am also incompetent!!!

You have said 95% of people who tried, got it working, what about the other 5%??????

I have acknowledged more than once, it might not be Ledu, but something on my system blocking Ledu.

kk stfu fag

kthx <3 ;D

.kjane

Tkonian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2003
---> first of all, calm the **** down :)

Please don't you start.

---> second, reinstall everything and try again ^.^

Tried it. Sadly also failes.

I have 3 versions of 1.4 files and 2 versions of 1.9 files. Won't work with any of them. I even have a couple of different GameGates for them, still nothing.

Ledu is reading my files, cos when I tried to ReMake my account, it said it already exists. So Ledu is working to a point. :spop:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
by any chance are you on a lan or amy type of network

cause people form outside are able to connect fully and get ingame but you are not

BH

Tkonian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2003
Yes, but I'm not using Network. I want to want use the 127.0.0.1 LoopBack IP.

I am in the process of making a server. So I run Server AND Client on same system. I'm not using the Network or the Internet.

Tkonian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2003
.EXE files do work on my Mac - I have VirtualPC7 with Windows XP installed on it.

But No, I'm not using my Mac. I'm using PC1. (Athlon XP 2800+ / 512MB DDR400 RAM)

PC on Mac only runs at 296Mhz with 160MB RAM. It's ok for low level stuff, like leaving a GM in town etc. But no-way could it run a server.

Tkonian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2003
Erm, Now I am TOTALLY CONFUSED :wtf:

I wanted to delete all Ledu files, But I accidently Double-Clicked. I was gonna just quit and delete, but thought, what the hell, 1 last try. And the bloody thing worked.

I didn't change anything from before. Everything is as I left it the other day. But now it works. Proves how awkward PC's can be. One day, nothing works, next day works fine :confused:

Anyway, thanks to everyone for their help and persistance with this - it's working - at least for now.

Tkonian.

Forgot to mention - Candles and Torches do not work. I Un-Check the All Light option, didn't do anything until I Random Teleported - then all went dark (Night time), so I put a candle on, but nothing happened. Tried a Torch, that didn't work either. Anyone else got this problem?

Last edited:

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
TheBoss just incase you havnt figured it out yet you HAVE to use the exe that the .rar comes with, because i used my own exe and the password is wronge i use the exe it comes with and pass is pie, so maybe that will help :) (Also you need to do the ipchange thing first then the mirconvig part... )

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Tkonian said:
Erm, Now I am TOTALLY CONFUSED :wtf:

I wanted to delete all Ledu files, But I accidently Double-Clicked. I was gonna just quit and delete, but thought, what the hell, 1 last try. And the bloody thing worked.

I didn't change anything from before. Everything is as I left it the other day. But now it works. Proves how awkward PC's can be. One day, nothing works, next day works fine :confused:

Anyway, thanks to everyone for their help and persistance with this - it's working - at least for now.

Tkonian.

Forgot to mention - Candles and Torches do not work. I Un-Check the All Light option, didn't do anything until I Random Teleported - then all went dark (Night time), so I put a candle on, but nothing happened. Tried a Torch, that didn't work either. Anyone else got this problem?
Maybe it was just lag, and you didn't wait ong enough for it to load.

steve998

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 12, 2005
{(-_-)} said:
Kk This is my latest version of the Ledu Client alot more is done especially guild and group messages, However there is still quite alot more to do
Ive also cleared up MirConfig a bit to be more understandable and edited the guide with links to some unless posts on lomcn

For the record I'd like to thank both EvilEvil and Nightwolf for there help with some of the strings

1. Changing IP and Server Name
Very simple to do, Simply load up LeduIpChanger.exe which can be downloaded here
And open the ledu client in the exe, as it is packed Ive decided to do a simple screenshot which tell's you what the two buttons do
IPChanger.JPG

You gotta run it through MirConfig after you change the Server name and IP

2. Using MirConfig
Mir Config is extremly easy to use especially since I translated most of it
Simply open LeduEng.exe and L-LieBao.dll in the spaces it tells you and enter the password
In this exe the password is pie You can change this by clicking the password button and changing it there
Now just click save, You can also edit the different DevilSoul stuff you see to whatever you wish and also change the webpages the buttons link too
To change the server name that appears in the drop down list on the client you must first delete the one thats already there and enter your server name iin the Name column and 7000 in the Port column and click add

3. What Ledu add's for the Emulator
  1. Horse's (Click for more infomation)
    http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=28184
  2. New Magic Images (Click for more infomation)
  3. Mob Magic up to and including Evil Mir (Click for more infomation)
  4. Hum Effect
  5. Emoticons
  6. Brand New Interface
  7. Ability to read alot more Wil's (Turn on/off using MirConfig)
  8. Large MiniMap and Auto Walker
  9. Large Chat Box
  10. Quick Chat
  11. Anti Keylogger using an on screen keyboard
  12. And Much Much More
Server owners should read the following thread if they dont already know about the new GameGate
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=267038

Latest Client can be downloaded below
http://www.nathanrees.co.uk/milofoxburr/LeduLatest.rar

Enjoy
Milo Foxburr

I really cannt get this to wark ive dont it over and over about 9000000 times and dosent work im gonna take a few screenies and ill edit them into this post :)

pictures added thats in the order i get the boxes errors or wot ever they are

i get to log in part type my un n pw then it just stays on that screen

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=30931

The last error you get can be ignored.
In MirConfig you didn't put the server name below the IP adress, that's probably the problem.

---EDIT---
You also forgot to change the port wich is to the right of the IP, that should be 7000

SoulReaper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
link to download the Ledu is down :( well not down it just says 'Cant find file'
:(
any1 renew or post a link for another one ?
thanksx