Legend 2.3

smoochy boys on tour

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
where can i download legend server 2.3 please? iv been lookin about cant seem to find it any where...

ty ;)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i never release any files for the server.

i started a legend2.3 but never got it done

i started on a 2.6 but ever got any good exes so i stoped

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
it dnt realy matter any way coz im uploading now from my other pc, need it on both, i fort il see if any one got a link to save a bit of time.

and its Legend 2.3 im on about what iceman has

Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
it dnt realy matter any way coz im uploading now from my other pc, need it on both, i fort il see if any one got a link to save a bit of time.

and its Legend 2.3 im on about what iceman has

But he's never released them so how would anyone have them ? :P If your making a server, make your own it's much more fun and satisfing :) and you can call it your "own".

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
But he's never released them so how would anyone have them ? :P If your making a server, make your own it's much more fun and satisfing :) and you can call it your "own".

i didnt get them and dont no where they came from, theres on my brother's pc, and he at work atm il ask him where he got them later, also im not making a server just having a look. :)

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
na he's not, i dont who alex is either my brother not known on lomcn, he looks at this site like once a year maybe lol when he does its over my shoulder :P and he's more into MoS / Wow lol so god knows where the files are from.

Legend 2.3 files they are, and not been released ? =/

Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Nope never been released lol and i don't no anyone else with them apart from iceman.. maybe you've got confused a bit to what files they are :P i miss playing mos was well addicted to it at one point lol :P

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
there files are plasterd with Legend all over them and also IceMan is in a load of namelist.. and yea i prefer mos than lom tbh, might try get my bro to sort a mos server

Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
nah mos has no source and there only so much u can do with it, not much at that :P

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
nah mos has no source and there only so much u can do with it, not much at that :P

true yea they got a cap on every thing, but it can be broken quite easy like my bro had a server and i belive the level cap on mos is "999" that can be changed to "9999" not sure about the int str wis chr etc but it can be done i do no that for sure.

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
double post.. yh and what lol... get over it ?

but over all i still dont know where these files have come from but iceman has viewed this topic plenty of times and has not replied, now personaly if these where my files and some has got them and they dont know how.. i would be on this topic
thats my opinion

(sos for crap spelling lol)

:)

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
Attention seeking comes to mind.

got TV or RDC ? more than happy to show you what i got... attention seeking... get over urself serously...

iv been honest on what i have said and tbh i didnt need to say any thing i did.. at the end of the day i asked for link not ear full...

Upvote 0