Legend Of Infinity ( 2.3 ) Online.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Yep darkmage got a HeavenArmour drop il checked logs ect is was off a mob that drops it 1/10000 lol i couldent belive it if you would like to know what droped it i suggest you ask her i wouldent like to say with out asking her first.

Server back up in 5 mins New ip 84.9.202.89 (once the server is done it will be moved to a place ware know one can get to it so the IP shouldent change)

Last edited:

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
am having problems loging in yday i loged in fine 2 day i cart i put the new IP but when i try to log in it stop's on the part after you put username and password. just nuthing happends!!!

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
try again are u sure u put the ips in the right file the files is mir2 the ips need to go into it.

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
i cant get into mir on this saturday morning :( when will it be up?

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
I'm Very sorry for this Big Problem i will get this sorted asap and i w8ing for infinity to come online she will be doing a way where i can sort out server my self

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
not played the server but seems its down more than up
is this gna b a stedy 24/7 server soon
if so il join

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
its a really good server and worth playing. got great community

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
it is very stable buddy where still in beta so there will be updates now and then mostly weekends

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
u shudda done the updates durin the week Diamond :P thats when most of us work lol >.< weekends only time i get to play and even on weekends im busy :( but server is very good few bugs but they're tryna fix such as taming etc... hopefully will be fixed 2moro :)

/Aragorn ingame

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
I'm Very SOrry for all theses problems guys and i will make up 2 every1 when its back up meaning that i will host a event of the server release from beta if my other partner agrees but hey guys i'm right most of the time :P should be awesome for us all i can finally get back playing on my player to catch all u newbs up lol

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
The Server has only been down once & that was out of my hands as for being down more then its up (i dont think so) The server is down to add nesseary updates & to fix bugs that need fixing a.s.a.p keeping the server down intill 2morow will all me & GhettoFx to get it all done in one go.

@Tazor "crap server ..... end of"

Try playing the server not just comeing on for 30-50 mins, The people that play the server enjoy it & have fun & all i wont to do is get it working for them to enjoy even more.

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
i have enjoyed this server more than many privates lately annnnd i would really like it if somebody fixed it thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.