Legend Of Infinity ( 2.3 ) Online.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Server up in 20mins my little girl reset the server pc so iv moved it into a dark room lol know one will toch it.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
ok i will make it easy for u lot HS send me a pm and al give u a ftp account with unlimited space and bandwidth for patches and stuff

/JohnBarny

^Quake^

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
ummm im trying to get on and it saying connection closed and first post says server is on :S any help plz ?

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
first post is off the 11th today is the 19th :P lol apparently the server was gna be up in 20 mins but that was around 30-35 mins ago so it shud be up soon :)

pringle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2003
does any1 know if new account thing is down cos everytime i try makin a account it lets me get to email bit and cuts me off sayin connection closed
its ok i sorted it

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
bugs..............

-cant get into IWT door
-cant get venom spiders from NPC(lvl for nothing -.-)

not so much of a bug but, boss mobs should be faster respawns... like 30mins or soemthing for boss's like WT/KS etc... havin to w8 2hrs for them is pathetic considerin all the drop is a gold ring and a few lvl22 armors.....

also add something for the lvl35-40+... as all there is to do now is lvl, getin boring =x

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
well pm infinity if she let me have access to files i would make as gd as possible i got loads of things to add into server for u guys to do lots of things

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
well pm infinity if she let me have access to files i would make as gd as possible i got loads of things to add into server for u guys to do lots of things
why dont she let u have access 2 files?
i never see her about, and when i tell her about stuff she ignores me, so im at a loss as 2 wot 2 do.

pet lever also needs fixing... the mobs rs like every 30mins proper sucks.. should be liek 1min rs... or spawn when u press that npc that dont work.

belt+boots+stones should drop all over... why not make ES+ETs / PT / PSC mobs etc drop them

seriously **** all drops lol... need 2 make some drop files and add some lvl30+ items or at least sort boss's.

ive done lvl0-40 in a day and now im bored and cant rly see much point in playin... theres nowt 2 aim for ... all i can do is carry on lvlin(then again why? lol) or log on every 2hrs and kill boss's and hope for a rare (which aint gonna happen)

and why are the boss's so solid? cant kill EC in mc26-38 with 5x red frogs, yet u should be able 2 ..... same goes for IWTs, and ive yet 2 try other stuff like KH.

seems all u can do on this server atm is lvl(which is pointless) or w8 2hrs for WT/KS(which dont drop) lol

Last edited:

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
why dont she let u have access 2 files?
i never see her about, and when i tell her about stuff she ignores me, so im at a loss as 2 wot 2 do.

When you informed me about the bugs ect i told you ill get to it & start fixing them iv not been on the server all night because im fixing the bugs & adding new things to the server when i reboot it will all be clear.

@GhettoFx

Im not installing VNC it will lag the server & slow the conn iv sent you the DB to add to all you hav to do is send it back & ill look over it & add it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
When you informed me about the bugs ect i told you ill get to it & start fixing them iv not been on the server all night because im fixing the bugs & adding new things to the server when i reboot it will all be clear.

@GhettoFx

Im not installing VNC it will lag the server & slow the conn iv sent you the DB to add to all you hav to do is send it back & ill look over it & add it.
just so u know, a lvl34 pet (redfrogspider) seriously pwns the fk outta a lvl39 pet(venomspideR-which u cant even get atm i might add).

so when u do go and fix the npc that gives venom spiders... can u give us a better pet than that? or increase venom spider stats so they are better than redfrog... lvl for a better pet and it turns otu worse lol -_-

and seirously diamond wots with the attitude u give ingame? try and report bugs to u like why are lvl39 pets worse than lvl34 and u come otu with cause they are..

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
any boss should be 60 mins not 30 bon you been smoking something i think

dont take no notice of bon hes a good lad (i know he does not like me) but he knows a lot from the players side of view, dont know what elce to say so thats me

lif

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley

dont take no notice of bon hes a good lad (i know he does not like me) but he knows a lot from the players side of view, dont know what elce to say so thats me

lif

No i realy want his imput because of it there a a big'ish patch when i get get home from work rdy to go, So hopefully he can get to finding me some more work lol :fthrower:

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
ucs.php

Legend Of Infinity

Online BETA testeing now online & there will be know wipe :) Monday all quest's will be finished & all items will be in the drop files.

Server info

Server Exp - x10
Server Items - Med
Server maps - 2 new on monday
Server Files - DM2 (LOMCN)
Server Forum - www.onlineinfinity.info
Server EXE - See server forum.

More info soon.

You realy need to check your spelling out in the ad mate, it looks like you've put no effort into it.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
GeniusNoob i dont think it will be up for a while mate well hopefully we will have wings added into game and some of lifco maps add hopefullynot promising anything its up2 infinity if she wants them i will fix them working on Fox Den Npc where u get fox orb and u can have a fox as your pet other monster will be doing the same monster only tho

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

lif
lol ive been play mir for over 5years now i know everything from players side... she dont have 2 listen 2 my input, but either way i will give it.

i mean cmon i solo'd every single boss on ur server at lvl30, if thats not proof enuff i totaly own i dunno wot is :eek:

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Where fixing the bugs tonight in update hopefully my new noticeboard will be added and my new teleporter add into game i hope but i doubt in cause infinity is to busy i think to add them it be great when it gets added there has been guards add into homezone cause to many pets left in there and its getting on players nerves! . sorry guys

P.s Cant add any of my stuff untill i redownload office 2007 cause it started been gay wings and sheilds will be added through the week and will be added into drops and quests there are ova 50+ wings and up2 10 sheilds to get in game it will be maybe the first server to see them in game cause i havent seen them in game on any other dm2 but i could be wrong!.

Forums

Still Down dont no what happening with them but will be sorted asap.

Anyone more ideas please post on here or pm me in game or on here with ur ideas and i'll see what i can do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.