Legend Of Mir 3 King Storm Avengers Reborn!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
not all kids do servers just for donation ?? i had my server up for a month and the only thing you could donate for was Exp drugs etc. was offered alot for kits but i refused. so dont go saying we do server because of easy money! its something to do in spare time....

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
1a. Advertisements MUST contain the following in the post itself:
Host Machine stats & Internet stats
Starting Level
Starting Gold
Direct Download Links
Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).

All of this needs adding, a direct download link is exactly that, it should not be linking to your forum it should be linking to the actual download. Follow our rules. You have been warned about this already.

sanczo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2007
not all kids do servers just for donation ?? i had my server up for a month and the only thing you could donate for was Exp drugs etc. was offered alot for kits but i refused. so dont go saying we do server because of easy money! its something to do in spare time....

I'm interested in facts. ur server is still online ??

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
think it was never online just still offline since posting

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
If donations do go over bored i ain't 100% Assed. If people are so assed about donations don't donate simple. Nothing in the whole world is forcing anyone to donate it's just nature. People do it to try become the best and stuff. But even people that do donate become the worse.

All i'm concerned on if this will ever come "Online" Then any other facts.. The owner has not reply'd in the last 18:05 Hours.

Please confirm owner that this is ever gonna come live.

"If" this is only up for a bit of green money we can tell once it goes down in a week. Meaning he will highly get another chance of advertising.

-Ash

PS: Derrick dies on EastEnders (Spoil) :p

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
If donations do go over bored i ain't 100% Assed. If people are so assed about donations don't donate simple. Nothing in the whole world is forcing anyone to donate it's just nature. People do it to try become the best and stuff. But even people that do donate become the worse.

All i'm concerned on if this will ever come "Online" Then any other facts.. The owner has not reply'd in the last 18:05 Hours.

Please confirm owner that this is ever gonna come live.

"If" this is only up for a bit of green money we can tell once it goes down in a week. Meaning he will highly get another chance of advertising.

-Ash

PS: Derrick dies on EastEnders (Spoil) :p

True true, i always played tkila's server to pk the idiots that donate and were really bad at the game. They were fun server but really pissed me off when reset.

PS: i watched it before i saw that (UnSpoiled) -> although i knew he was going to die i just wanted to know who was gonna batter him but in the end it was from natural causes of stress -_-

apolo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2010
1a. Advertisements MUST contain the following in the post itself:
Host Machine stats & Internet stats
Starting Level
Starting Gold
Direct Download Links
Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).

All of this needs adding, a direct download link is exactly that, it should not be linking to your forum it should be linking to the actual download. Follow our rules. You have been warned about this already.
When server will be live i will add those information, also sorry guys we having some problems with account creations via web it DONT want to work but we KEEp trying untill it works ;)

Happy Christmas ;)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
-_- can you make accounts via PM's on forums for now?
The server im currently playing is corrupt and dead.
Need something to play ^^

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'll Message you my usual Details Apolo.

Really need something to play while me 3ds max error is Fixed xD

-Ash

sebastian1983

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
wtf ? what is it with this client ? what is ip server ? coz not work nothing what i write there !? online or offline ? explain what is it with this server ?

apolo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2010
[ Opening the Storm Server ]
Day: 28/12/2012
Hour: 17:00UK
Opening Event:
Experience x3 for 1h.
Download:
Click Here

Create Account:
Hey guys we having some problems with account creation via webpage, so we will make accounts manually untill we fix it so we can open server :), send me via message your id password messenger answers and questions ( You can send only id and password if you want )​

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
your gunna be waiting alot more then this Tkila, not alot of people can get this working, i tryed to use it for my mir3 and wouldnt work. but if your smart one day you will figure out how to automaticly make accounts on kings. :L not hard to guess really. GL

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Create Account:
Hey guys we having some problems with account creation via webpage, so we will make accounts manually untill we fix it so we can open server :), send me via message your id password messenger answers and questions ( You can send only id and password if you want )​

You get my Message?? Never got a Reply :/

Also the download links on your forum "DO NOT" Work.. The Links are just "TEXT" They ain't linked up to "Anything"..

Any hope on this being even up tomorrow?? Because i can't even get the DARN Client.. Stupid links..

-Ash

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
You get my Message?? Never got a Reply :/

Also the download links on your forum "DO NOT" Work.. The Links are just "TEXT" They ain't linked up to "Anything"..

Any hope on this being even up tomorrow?? Because i can't even get the DARN Client.. Stupid links..

-Ash

u need to register in his forum to dl the links if not registed its just text.

my prob was that all exes were damaged cant open 1, no win32 etc.
just tryed another exe and worked =)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Aha thanks it's working now.. He could of said someting in the lines "YOU NEED TO LOGIN ON FORUM TO DOWNLOAD" Or something like that.

Any ways i can't wait for live :)

Good luck Storm Avengers Team.

-Ash

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
i saw someone on page 1mention Avenge mir3, is this the same sort of one as masterQ used to have?

if someone could inbox me some more info , would be great - sorry to hijack the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.