Legend Of Mir 3 Underworld

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Joe, who says you have the IQ you seem to be sapping atm. You sound like a 12 year old again.

You was infracted for constantly bitching about any server that comes along, Get over it.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

its not bitching if its the truth and its only the retards who cant seem to grasp that a server with nothing new is a good server some times i wonder why we even have the mir 3 section anymore.

my opinion on a server is as valid as any one else's so pleaqse go ahead infract every one else who says looks good, cant wait and so on

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
If people are willing to play, who give yous the right to blatantly slam the server without any experience of it.

If they're retards then let them be so, servers have been like this for some time now, Welcome to 2012.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
its not bitching if its the truth and its only the retards who cant seem to grasp that a server with nothing new is a good server some times i wonder why we even have the mir 3 section anymore.

my opinion on a server is as valid as any one else's so pleaqse go ahead infract every one else who says looks good, cant wait and so on

Speaking of IQ's being low? You've misspelled like 6 things in 1 sentence..... Learn proper grammar, punctuation..

And what about extreme?? that server has like uh 6 people on it at peak times.. gg.. and if you don't like the server and want to talk smack about the server then GTFO..

Last edited:

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
:)))))))))) guys you will need god luck here haha XD
PD:try answer my other post pls

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
its like this cuz mods arnt doing there jobs i lost count aat the amount of times a servers taken dontions closed the opened up under different names to try get more i have every right to "slam" these people as there the ones killing mir who can have faith any more in mir 3. if it wasnt for people stealing rich's files the other year we would all be stuck on 3.55 still.

which is gonna be the case for the new set hes working on he will release as server and not the files just like last time shame really no one esle sees it

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Joe, Were mods of a community for people to discuss, advertise and learn the game. WERE NOT POLICE!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Speaking of IQ's being low? You've misspelled like 6 things in 1 sentence..... Learn proper grammar, punctuation..

And what about extreme?? that server has like uh 6 people on it at peak times.. gg.. and if you don't like the server and want to talk smack about the server then GTFO..

ooo grammer ooo spelling its a forum not a ****ing english test. since when has IQ conformed to a language that holds little to no solid rules un like maths and science.

so because ur all to lazy to level on a server its bad lol ye ok the jog on little one

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
ooo grammer ooo spelling its a forum not a ****ing english test. since when has IQ conformed to a language that holds little to no solid rules un like maths and science.

so because ur all to lazy to level on a server its bad lol ye ok the jog on little one

Haha, calling people "little one"...

thinKer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
i dont understand why this idiot is allowed to advertise here has 4 failed servers since xmas has lomcn lost its credability i think so an giving fractions to those that moan bring back kairo an old mods tai an prai are useless lomcn not good any more way to many scammers aloud to do as they will >< an joe dunne m8 how can you claim to be clever when you carnt spot um erks me tbh >< server will last few weeks max be down most school days as his other servers have been will take donations then close same as last three servers >< shame on you lomcn
p.s while i am here when you gonna sort forums for mir 3 get rid of all the down servers from advertisements some been there months or that not yur job?><

Last edited:

yellowcow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2012
looking at the underworld client...it's the same ip as evolution's.
SO i bet it;s that kaiser guy's server..

lyda4444

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2009
Updated First post,for more info check our forums

Pd:yellow,check again the ip,you'r wrong :)

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
i dont understand why this idiot is allowed to advertise here has 4 failed servers since xmas has lomcn lost its credability i think so an giving fractions to those that moan bring back kairo an old mods tai an prai are useless lomcn not good any more way to many scammers aloud to do as they will >< an joe dunne m8 how can you claim to be clever when you carnt spot um erks me tbh >< server will last few weeks max be down most school days as his other servers have been will take donations then close same as last three servers >< shame on you lomcn
p.s while i am here when you gonna sort forums for mir 3 get rid of all the down servers from advertisements some been there months or that not yur job?><

Do you have any server to offer to the Mir3 Community? Didn't think so.. So how about going on another thread to Groan about how LOMCN is such a horrible place. But you went through all the trouble to make ANOTHER account here.. Because your main one was probably banned for doing what your doing now..
Give the server a shot then criticize simple...

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Please create an advertisement in the advertisement section when this server is live, I will lock the thread when this server goes up properly as it will no longer be upcoming.

Thanks in advance,
/Czeldabolg

mrboldy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2011
server offline already?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

damn this is such a fail........ epic lag

Status
Not open for further replies.