[2.3] Legend Of Mir 420 MedRate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

busetrbee

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 4, 2012
Server IP:

50.72.4.210​

Legend of Mir420!
Med Rate
Custom XP/Drops
Level 7 start with Noob Wep/Arm and 50k
3 classes War/Wiz/Tao
Level 33 AOE Spells for help with leveling (HealingCircle,BladeStorm,DragNet)
Server Host Specs:
Intel® Xeon® E5-1620 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM
Gigabit Fibre Optic Internet Connection
Unmetered Bandwidth!

Working Auto Patcher Download : http://lom420.icu/AutoPatcher.rar
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/R5C82YUn3s

LIVE DATE: 28/03/2021 @ 8PM GTM
Gm's Are: 420GM(/CONNOR)/420KYLEGM(/Smoke)

This is my first attempt of a server, I am not making this server to make cash,
I just want to make a nice server for people to enjoy while I learn on the way :)

Credits to Iceman for the files, Jev and Mousa for the Help and HellFire/Light for the Picture Editing And everyone who tested Ect.

Banner1.png
Noob items:
noob420robe.png Noob420Sword.png

Game Gold Info:

GameGoldINFO.png
RestofGGshop.png
GGXP1.png

StonerTeleport:

StonerTeleportImg.png StonerTeleport.png

70+Cave

70cavesimg.png

Current Leaderboard/Active Players:

LeaderBoard.png

Hope You all enjoy , I am Enjoying Learning and adding Stuff and there is ALOT more to come !
Thanks for all the support
420GM /CONNOR

Last edited:

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
UPDATES ROLLED OUT SO FAR:

Made noob lvls a little easier (untill lvl 27 it slows down a little
this is to invite new players to the server and give them a little boost to catch up

Buff Warriors AC a little (to make them a little more tanky)
Buff Poisoncloud in Pve a little
NERF Crit rate/dammage Gain on level (lowered from 3 to 1) across all Classes
Buff DragNet Pve

Personalized bw to say Mir420 (top right)
BW420.png

SW CHANGES FOR MORE PVP
SW IS NOW AUTO (NO RELIC NEEDED) AND EVERY 2 DAYS (MON/WED/FRIDAY/SUNDAY) AT 19:00 GMT WILL LAST 30 MINS
BUFF INCREASED- XP 20% DROPS 10%, ALSO ITS NOW CALLED STONERWALL XD
StonerWall.png

Been working hard on the 70+ caves and there nearly finished just working on drops and adding bits off new kit.
Here is a few bits so far :
MysticalBOSS.png
NewStonerRing.png PewPew.png

Current Leaderboard
CurrentRanking.png

Hope everone is ejoying it so far :) im working hard to make this the best I can and still enjoying learning day by day #MIR420 !

420GM /CONNOR

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
up late working on the new cave:sleep:
FalconsCave.png

Added new mounts to the GameShop
NewMounts.png

Upped bag weight for Taos/wizzys
Added Frozen items to drop on IceCove mobs on super rare chance.
Added more music to a few more areas (TrainingRoom/Catacoombs)
Updated DB's and fixes alot of buggs ect that where stil in game (Thanks to Iceman)
Upped Mob spawn in Orcs (For better leveling around 50)
Upped Mob spawn across all Sunken maps (For better leveling around 60)
Buffed Normal HeavenArmour Ac/Amc a little for lvl 50
Added mobs/subs and bosses to all floors in the 70+ now just need to do mob stats and drops and its 100% done
Upped chances of PoisonCloud Drop a little bit in BDD bosses

Attachments

• NewMounts.png
    NewMounts.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
@everyone yo everyone , sorry i haven't updated you on the situation , but i have been waiting on hearing if my company has sealed a contract to see what my work situation is going to be like over the next few months to determine if i will have to time to actually BE a gm , unfortunately its another working away contract , witch means more money but too busy to run a server. i was really enjoying the whole aspect of learning how and making a server and as people already know i unexpectedly got hit with work, and unfortunately life is more important then Mir so you gotta do what you gotta do. so on this note im going to be closing the server down. the server will close on Saturday (01/05/2021). i will try and add like a shop to buy anything later if i get the chance. sorry about this all and i hope you all enjoyed it while it lasted. #420

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
@everyone yo everyone , sorry i haven't updated you on the situation , but i have been waiting on hearing if my company has sealed a contract to see what my work situation is going to be like over the next few months to determine if i will have to time to actually BE a gm , unfortunately its another working away contract , witch means more money but too busy to run a server. i was really enjoying the whole aspect of learning how and making a server and as people already know i unexpectedly got hit with work, and unfortunately life is more important then Mir so you gotta do what you gotta do. so on this note im going to be closing the server down. the server will close on Saturday (01/05/2021). i will try and add like a shop to buy anything later if i get the chance. sorry about this all and i hope you all enjoyed it while it lasted. #420
UPDATE , the server will be staying up under new host and KYLE will be taking over full GM responsibility's the people still playing requested it to stay online so hopefully Kyle can fix/add some new stuff :)

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
UPDATE , the server will be staying up under new host and KYLE will be taking over full GM responsibility's the people still playing requested it to stay online so hopefully Kyle can fix/add some new stuff :)

We will need "Kyle" to post here so we know who's going to run the server from now on.

busetrbee

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 4, 2012
i am indeed taking over as the GM instead of connor i am also new at being a gm and will learn as i go Thanks you all hope i can give this server a fun experience for everyone to play and enjoy :)

Reactions: 420GM
Status
Not open for further replies.