Legend of Mir: Affinity

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
I am hoping to set the closed beta 2 weeks from tomorrow. (Starting on a weekend each time as that's the best availability for players. Sorry I wont be able to make it perfect for everyone!)

That means it will be the 13th When we will open the closed Beta. If all goes smoothly the Open Beta will arrive on the 20th. And again all going well. Closed Beta will be closed for 27th November. Ready for Launch on the 1st of December.

If you would like to sign up for Closed Beta. Please Use the Signature in the Main thread and Private message me telling me why you would like to help in closed Beta and what you are willing to put in to the server. It will be useful to have Skype Contact information if you have it so testing can be done easier.

I will then select Users for the Closed Beta on the 10th, giving them Client information etc then. Allowing them to gain access to the server. The users picked will also be given specific Test Accounts. Each user will be given a role and something to test to make sure it is fully working.

I will make a decision on how many Closed Beta Slots there will be by the 3rd.

Thankyou. I look forward to seeing you all.

---------- Post Merged on 30-10-2015 at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-10-2015 at 11:36 AM ----------

Todays Update 30/10/2015

Caves:-

Highland

Fight in this unusual area with your team against the various bosses in the Highlands

6 Different Bosses to Fight each with different AI's

1 Final boss for a Challenge at the end.

(Screenshot to be uploaded)

Sunken Gateway

Your ship has crashed on your way to the Echo Isles. You've been stranded on the Sunken gateway.

You will find Wraiths and other terrible foes.

This area includes 3 Sub Bosses

and 1 Main Boss.

Cooking Finished:-

Lots of different recipes for you to cook new foods whilst you are on your adventures.

These foods can help with many different aspects of gameplay, from EXP Points, Credits, Buffs, Healing/Mana Pots, Sun Potions.

You will require a campfire to even begin to cook any of the items on the list.

Cooldowns:-

Cooldowns have been changed back to normal other than those I listed in the previous post.

RatRun:-

Survive as many of the tunnels as you can! Getting to the other side is what counts! The monsters give no Experience and drop nothing! So killing them is pointless only tactical! Save your potions and make your way to the end of the Rat Run. The further you get, the better your prize. But the more evil the foe. If you die.. You lose your progress and prize and have to start again!

Mythical Beast:-

You can encounter a Mythical Beast in the Mongchon Area, it is said that this great demon is to possess a ancient blade that had the power to conquer nations. The Beast is always guarded and is not to be taken lightly.

Phantom:-

The Phantom patrols the Woomyon Woods Area, don't get caught by him or he will take your soul.

Daily Events:-

Events will be set out daily so that they can be activated at certain times of the week.

Events will be:-

Invasions (Each Village will have its own invasion! Level matching Other than the larger cities that get their own specific invasions)

Treasure Hunt (A Random monster will spawn disguised in the corresponding province, you must find it and kill it. and return to the npc. There will always be 3 chances to win a prize on the treasure hunt!

World EXP Bonus (There will be a Event where if the whole server gathers enough Skulls for a npc. They will all receive a 20% EXP bonus for 2 hours!)

There will be more added to the list but that's all that's done at the moment.

Last edited:

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
glad to see u getting the server sorted due to the delays u told me cant w8 nothing really out there and that cool down situation my opinion its 50/50 as when i played gravity its what put m,e off due to 1 hit skills and magic shield poison ect but it can be a good effect if done correctly willing to try this out

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hello Everyone!

Update for 04 / 11 / 2015

Sorry I haven't updated you guys sooner!

As we are looking towards closed beta deadline.

I Will be choosing the Closed Beta Testers (10) in total, by the 7th. Please message me to secure your place!

Server Updates:-

Completed 128 New Quests.

Invasion fully completed for Bichon Wall, Mongchon Mud Wall and Woomyon Woods.

Added Rare "Attires" to show off in town, change your look at show your worth!

Completed Turtle Isle

Tweaked all spells (not delays) various powers.

Treasure Hunt completed for Bichon, a Treasure bunny will spawn at a random place when a Treasure Token is taken to the NPC.

Added loads of new Stones

Added extra potions for different boosted stats.

- Currently working on Guild housing.

Thankyou all and If you want to help out with closed Beta Please Message Me!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Short Update:-

Dedicated Server has been purchased and I am currently setting it up now.

Forgotten City now has 2 linking temples with bosses/sub-bosses

Tweaks to some npc's

Client side has been updated to make a smaller client.

Invasion Tokens / Treasure tokens added to all bosses

Bosses drops have been completed ready for testing

Closed Beta is almost here.
Today I am

- Setting up the Dedicated server
- Setting up Closed Beta Accounts
- Fine tuning some details ingame
- Giving the download details once fully set up to all Closed Beta Testers along with their unique login ID and Password.

2vttd9z.png

wb8dom.png

1zyyp6x.png

A few Teasers :)

See you all soon!

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I have a week or two off work to help test if you require more testers.

Drop me a pm if so.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
I think we're all good with 20 for the 1st week of closed Beta.

If closed Beta goes well, I may bring Open beta forward for longer open beta.

Before we get to Live Launch.

Thankyou for the interest in helping, I'll message you if I need more!

---------- Post Merged on 12-11-2015 at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-11-2015 at 12:45 PM ----------

Hi Everyone.

The Closed Beta testers have now been sent their download links for the client.

Tommorow I will be releasing their unique Beta ID and password to them tomorrow at 5PM.

Account Creation will be temporary locked until Open Beta.

Stay tuned for more updates!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
It gives me time to prepare the accounts and Beta starts at 6PM so I presume you all to be active.

Dimebag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
Hi Azzi,

Iv just seen this server , and missed the beta , any rough guideline to when the server is going live?

Cheers

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hi Azzi,

Iv just seen this server , and missed the beta , any rough guideline to when the server is going live?

Cheers

As it stands Progress is looking good to open Open beta on Friday. (Actually Live date is 1st December)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I can confirm there IS group exp penalty and it's staying that way. It will still be faster to level in a group even if the exp is shared, mind you.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
a few bugs ..

Commands :
@cook - doesn't work for some reason.
@alchemy - when you "ESC" it before accepting the quest it adds ur name to the list and wont appear again.
@help - when u click " back " button on the pages it closes the window < minor bug tho am reporting : P

Quests :
RingOfMadGod lvl 40 quest , when u start it it tells you to speak to jeremeh " the npc next to book shop "
and jeremeh npc says that you have to speak to him also ( them both npc's show the same quest page ).

Monsters:
FrostTiger - has no magic attacks " dunno if it is supposed to be that way or not " but it makes it easier for wizards / taoists to solo at a low level considering its a rare monster with a good drop file. ( i play wiz though i dont want everything to be handed in a plate ).

TreasureBunny - i dont know if its a bug or it has a drop file or 1/100k lol , harvested 4-5 times nothing obtained
same for my friends when they found it and harvested they got nothing out of it.

Creatures :
All creatures in shops generally - keeps spamming *I'm Hungry* when its hard to feed them
there is no food for them in shops, dunno if it exists ingame " if so could an admin explain how to get them ? ".

thats all i found and saw ingame tho there is a few suggestions i would make and i am sure the players would of agreed with me, but am saving time for us and gms since the server sounds good enough and kind of balanced
and its really fair enough for each class to play " as every class has an OP skill he can use to get leveling / pks ".

/Bastard
/iHaveALongName

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
a few bugs ..

Commands :
@cook - doesn't work for some reason. (Currently Unfinished - Working on it soon :))
@alchemy - when you "ESC" it before accepting the quest it adds ur name to the list and wont appear again. (Will check this over today)
@help - when u click " back " button on the pages it closes the window < minor bug tho am reporting : P (Same as above will fix this today)

Quests :
RingOfMadGod lvl 40 quest , when u start it it tells you to speak to jeremeh " the npc next to book shop "
and jeremeh npc says that you have to speak to him also ( them both npc's show the same quest page ). (Currently Unfinished - Working on it soon :) - The Quest itself is going to be revamped)

Monsters:
FrostTiger - has no magic attacks " dunno if it is supposed to be that way or not " but it makes it easier for wizards / taoists to solo at a low level considering its a rare monster with a good drop file. ( i play wiz though i dont want everything to be handed in a plate ). (This is only the case until the sound problem is fixed then it will revert back to its normal AI)

TreasureBunny - i dont know if its a bug or it has a drop file or 1/100k lol , harvested 4-5 times nothing obtained
same for my friends when they found it and harvested they got nothing out of it. (This should be finished alongside the rest of the drops today.)

Creatures :
All creatures in shops generally - keeps spamming *I'm Hungry* when its hard to feed them
there is no food for them in shops, dunno if it exists ingame " if so could an admin explain how to get them ? ". (Creatures are unfinished and food options will be available)

thats all i found and saw ingame tho there is a few suggestions i would make and i am sure the players would of agreed with me, but am saving time for us and gms since the server sounds good enough and kind of balanced
and its really fair enough for each class to play " as every class has an OP skill he can use to get leveling / pks ".

(Thankyou for the input - every suggestion is more than welcome :))

/Bastard
/iHaveALongName

Thankyou for the feedback :)

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
whats the problem with FT sounds?
i find them perfect as it is , it roars when i find it and roars when hitting ..etc

as far as suggestions , since i only played wiz during beta :

- Wizards bag weight/character weight should be raised to get kit on and to carry more pots ( TS , lightning , fw ..etc consume lots of mp ).
- HolyHealthStone should be raised more than HP 50 as its the best stone upon others and only gives 50 HP thats kind of weak.
- FrozenStone , shouldnt it get freezing + ? would of make it an interesting stone
- Taoists curse last very very long it barely fade away.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
i find them perfect as it is , it roars when i find it and roars when hitting ..etc

That's because he changed it's AI.

It's previous AI where it sits down and has a clear-ring effect, is currently not doing its shout.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

as far as suggestions , since i only played wiz during beta :

- Wizards bag weight/character weight should be raised to get kit on and to carry more pots ( TS , lightning , fw ..etc consume lots of mp ).
- HolyHealthStone should be raised more than HP 50 as its the best stone upon others and only gives 50 HP thats kind of weak.
- FrozenStone , shouldnt it get freezing + ? would of make it an interesting stone
- Taoists curse last very very long it barely fade away.

As Kori said, its to do with his AI (since he has no AI currently untill I have it fixed)

BagWeight was always a problem for wizards - i may look at it but im unsure wether Ill change. And Body Weight was definitely always a problem for wizzys, Ill look at it
Will look at stones at a later date but i believe they are fine as they are.
& Curse does NOT last a lifetime - it barely lasts more than 10 seconds and thats fully equipted.

Status
Not open for further replies.