[Approved] Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Is there any other download links? Virgin Media have blocked them for me -_-

EDIT: Nevermind got it.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
It's just Virgins "Virus Safe" you can unblock it but their website is down for maintenance at the moment I think.. Just bad timing really lol.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
yeah your site is blacklisted on quite a few AV databases

Any tips on removing them from the black list? Assuming they are just reports rather than actual issues (as I ran a scan and it came up clean).

Sam

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Best mir server out, been going a very long time, usually very stable, needs a boost in players/fresh faces though. Come join the fun

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Changes/Additions as of Chronicles V3.2:
- KeraTemple drop changes.
- EvilMir drop changes
- Tadanga drop changes.
- HP/MP Recovery on armours fixed.
- Tadanga can now see through hide.
- AntiPoison added to some boss monsters.
- Poison Defense now counters Poison Attack
- Subscriptions now fixed.
- Hell doors fixed

- Stalls added; some of you may remember them from AceM2. We have decided to add the market map back in (accessible through bichon trust merchant) along with the player stall system in an attempt to help people struggling for Gold by allowing them sell their items without the trust merchant commission fee's.

- Balance changes:

Warrior changes:
- SlashingBurst cooldown increased to 6 seconds
- SlashingBurst will only travel in the direction you are facing not toward mouse cursor.

Wizard changes:
- Meteor/Blizz: will not hit before the missiles physically hit the ground
- Meteor/Blizz: will no longer hit after the caster has been struck
- Meteor/Blizz: damage inflicted from missiles increased
- Chance to slow reduced on GlacialSpike
- List of monsters that can not currently be tamed reviewed

Monk Changes:
- Immunity to only protect against red and green poison.
- Fortify to protect against the remaining spells that can hit through it
- Fortify to be cancelled when repulsed/dashed

Taoist Changes:
- SoulFireBall damage increased(again) with Channeling souls
- ThousandSword damage increased with Chanelling souls
- Purification to work 100% with Channeling souls
- Hiding effect will not wear off upon walking when cast with Channeling souls
- New spell: DragonWings: When learnt your HolyDeva will use SoulShield and BlessedArmour on you and your allies automatically

Assassin Changes:
- Damage increased on Hemm (was doing the same damage as Fatal).
- Flinch fixed on bleeding.
- PoisonSword duration reduced to official from one second per dc.
- PoisonSword is now affected by AntiPoison
- PoisonAttack now affects Poison Sword damage and length.
- Fixed bleeding working on every Hemorrhage (looks like we forgot to turn it back on when we finished testing).
- Statue added for Flutter (Congratulations Flutter)
- Fix for Body luck getting stuck when level 65 cap is reached.
- LostIsland added to TeleportStone
- MirStatues now do damage
- Portal locations revised.

Mobs that are now tamable:
Elephant
ForestHunter
Monkey
FireAnt
GiantWorm
WhimperingBee
AquaLizard
EvilGator
BigApe
Tortoise
RedTortoise
GreenTortoise
BlueTortoise
BlueViper
YellowViper
GuardianViper
Reynard
Vixen

Areas where Portal can now be used:
AntColony_F2_E
AntColony_F2_W
AntColony_F3_E
AntColony_F3_W
RedValley-F4
RedValley-F5
ZumaTemple-Lobby
ZumaTemple-F7
ZumaTemple-F8
SacredFoxHill
JinchonTemple-F5
JinchonTemple-F6
JinchonTemple-F7
PrajnaStoneCave-F5
PrajnaStoneCave-F6
PrajnaTemple-4th
PrajnaTemple-5th
PastBichon
WestOmaGorge
WestOmaPass
OmaGorge
EastOmaPass
WestOmaValley
OmaValley
EastOmaValley
EastOmaGorge
WestPass
EastPass
BlackDragonDungeon-F11
OrcDungeon-F5
HellCave_1F
HellCave_2F
ChamberofPain
ChamberofMolton
ChamberofNecropsy
ChamberofFlames
ChamberofTorment
ChamberofTorture
ChamberofAgony
TurtleBay

Sam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
so wait EM will actually drop stuff besides benes?

---------- Post Merged at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:03 PM ----------

also wondering if there's any way a gm could transfer exp potions from my miner to my main

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
so wait EM will actually drop stuff besides benes?

---------- Post Merged at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:03 PM ----------

also wondering if there's any way a gm could transfer exp potions from my miner to my main

Isn't possible, I already asked about my large amount on my sin which I really didn't enjoy and they won't transfer.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Isn't possible, I already asked about my large amount on my sin which I really didn't enjoy and they won't transfer.
thanks for answering

---------- Post Merged on 25-04-2016 at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-04-2016 at 05:47 PM ----------

@GMs
could you tell us more about the easter event?when does it start?

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Early May Event! 29/04/2016 21:00 - 02/05/2016 21:00

logo_360.png

mayevent.jpg

The Chronicles Developers are planning to kick-start the Early May Bank Holiday with a four day event consisting of some maps from the past, crazy spawns and increased start level! There has never been a better time to play or join Chronicles Mir2.

Bichon Administrator said:
Heroes, as you all know the threat of the Wooma's, Zuma's and Minotaur's has plagued our lands for many centuries. However it has not always been this way, there was once a time when these beasts did not roam our land and did not attack our children and families! A time when elderly men and young women could rest easily at night without fear of the next attack!

Many years ago, the Wooma's, Zuma's and Minotaur's lived in old, decaying temples. It was only after their Great Attack that they had the resources to fix and improve their living arrangements. The Great Attack was a time of much heartache for the people of Mir. Many Fathers, Mothers, Daughters and Sons were lost on that day when the beasts launched an all out attack which nearly destroyed the Bichon Guard and left the wall in Ruins.

The Bichon Circle of Mages have been working on a spell for some time now. A spell that could transport the Bichon Heroes into the past! Back to the day before those creatures attacked! We believe that if we can stop the attack then the threat of those three breeds of monster would cease to exist in our timeline!

We will open this Portal To The Past on 29/04/2016 and it will remain open until 02/05/2016. Heroes! We need you now! To help us destroy these foul and murderous monsters once and for all! Will you join us?! Will you fight?!

Increased Start Level
All heroes below the level of 22 can use the @Boost command to increase their level to 22 and collect some basic armour and weapons from the Bichon Guard.

Low, Medium and High Level Temples
We have added three of the traditional favourite maps from the past, filled them from wall to wall with monsters that drop well and provide plenty of experience for the most novice of players to contend with some of the elite.

These temples also contain a number of boss/sub boss monsters, enough to keep everyone busy for the entire weekend.

Oma Tomb
The spirit of Oma King has recently become so powerful that he has broken out of his magical trap inside Black Dragon Dungeon and is wreaking havoc in Oma Cave, it is up to our Heroes to ensure we defeat this beast and send him back to his entrapment.

Lords!
The Lords of Bichon, Serpent Valley, Mongchon and Woomyon have said to be restless of late... It would not be at all surprising if we bear witness to increased activity from these fiends.

We hope to see you ingame over the weekend.

Mir Chronicles Development Team​

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
nice, can't wait for it :P
how much exp will the mobs give? also wondering if they'll drop any items

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
nice, can't wait for it :P
how much exp will the mobs give? also wondering if they'll drop any items

drop well and provide plenty of experience

It would be good to get some finer details before the event though.
What will they drop?
How much exp will they give?
What level caps are on the low/med/high rates?

The event sounds fantastic though, good work.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Caps are:

LLC (Ancient Wooma Temple): 1 - 46
MLC (Ancient Zuma Temple): 44 - 56
HLC (Ancient Minotaur Temple): 54 - 65

I am still playing with EXP at the moment, the the idea is mass lures with high exp... The idea is to have fun and give everyone a chance to get closer to the level cap.

Each cave is going to have 4 bosses spawned randomly around the maps, 8 subs, and packed wall to wall with mobs... As for drops, I am still playing with numbers at the moment... I would like enough drops to drop in the LLC to help new/lower level players compete, but I don't want to flood the server with super rares...

I am excited for it, I hope you guys enjoy it.

Sam