[Approved] Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I rejoined a week ago and picked up from where I left (lvl 35), now im 45 and I played like 3-5h / day mostly making cash and not lvling. It's easy, well...alot easy thn when I left.

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
I'm having trouble downloading the game. Patcher stuck at 790 files. Any ideas?

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
I'm having trouble downloading the game. Patcher stuck at 790 files. Any ideas?

Hey huggybear,

Open the patcher ini file and change the transfer protocol from "ftp://" to "http://" or visa versa, this should boot the patcher back to life.

Sam

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Any movement on L7 100% Damage fix? I and many others wont consider a return until this game shattering oversight is fixed.

socar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2003
Hi, I'm trying to activate an account but I'm not receiving the activation email for my account. Any reason for this?

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Server is cheat invested with corrupt gms who make a good game but allowed friends to cheat. Avoid.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Server is cheat invested with corrupt gms who make a good game but allowed friends to cheat. Avoid.

Norman we take these claims very seriously we have no corrupt members on the dev/gm team. Please could you PM me any proof you have of any corruption?

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
I have just joined back up im lvl 28. IGN DigitalDog warrior looking for anyone from the usa or that plays on usa hours -5gmt and also looking for a guild to join. really just need some levelling partners hit me up on here or in game.
-Digi

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
You do have a big cheating problem. Shame as thought different of you guys. Seems a shame you allow people to cheat. Anyone who don't believe me.. go see for yourself.

This is a game where everyone knows the tweaks. So most server are running at optimum. Yet some players are at a different level of speed. Want to explain how they have achieved this? Likes of xele, sasahgrey... they have gone to the next level, that there so quick they hug your arse as if there is zero delay at all for them. Yet your explanation for there apparent dodgy moment the other week was "lag"

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
Just go in game and watch. The old excuse about ping time is irrelevant as 3 to 5ms difference between me and some players claimed pings doesn't mean they can enter your screen and before you even have time to react drop you dead on the floor. Also those who script the turn and dash script. It's impossible to do it by actually pressing buttons. You need to actually go and drop jn kn fights watch and monitors with out actually Indictating you are online.. see enough fights and you will see what a lot of people hear are referring to. Also the auto aim is a big 1 atm.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
logo_360.png

Mir Chronicles V3.0 - Monster Patch

30ChroniclesBanner.png

This Good Friday the Mir Chronicles team will be rebooting to upgrade the server to Chronicles V3.0. Chronicles V3.0 will introduce three new hunting grounds, balance changes to Assassins and Archers and general security upgrades and bug fixes (including a fix for game gold periodically not adding to accounts (hopefully)).

Hunting Grounds

Lost Island
Lost Island will contain monsters of medium to high strength/exp, the area is designed to rival solo-ist exp grounds such as Numa Province. Wizards may be able to find a valuable companion or two in the monsters that live on Lost Island.

Ancient Caverns
Ancient Caverns contain high strength/exp monsters, the area is designed to rival solo-ist and group hunting grounds such as Orc Caves. Ancient Caverns has one sub-boss and one main boss.

Kera Temple
Kera Temple contain very high strength/exp monsters, the area is designed to rival gorup hunting grounds such as Trolls. Ancient Caverns has two sub-bosses and one main boss.A brief video of the team running around the caves can be viewed below:[video=youtube;gujSWDZDyOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gujSWDZDyOU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Class Balancing

The Chronicles team are constantly making changes to help balance the classes and make the game more enjoyable for all players and classes.

Assassin Changes

• [*=center]Chain cooldown on shadowstep: The first shadowstep will have the usual three second cooldown, every shadowstep after will increase the cooldown by one seconds (Reduced from two)
    [*=center]ShadowStep will no longer work over walls
    [*=center]ShadowStep with have 100% success rate
    [*=center]Hemorrhage / FatalSword no longer proc at the same time (Hemorrhage to override FatalSword)

Archer Changes

• [*=center]StaticShock damage bonus against undead monsters.
    [*=center]Decoy will no longer work over walls.
    [*=center]PiercingShot will now be affected by RapidFire.
    [*=center]ShadowTurret range decreased.
    [*=center]ShadowTurret no longer see's through Ghost.
    [*=center]New spell: Ranger:
    Archer pets that will be completely passive, it can not attack or be attacked and can not be used to block doors, but give their owner added affects.
    Deer Pet:
    Increases loot gained from harvesting, helpful for finding the items you need to make your arrows.
    Wolf pet:
    Increases your agility
    Eagle pet:
    Increases your sight, you are able to see hidden players / objects within range
    Tiger pet:
    You will not take agro from targets that are already agro'd to another player
    Spider pet:
    Chance to recieve a small % of targets HP with each succesful hit
    Bear pet:
    Increases your AC
Bichon Luck Trial
For a trial period we will be adjusting the affect of luck against players in Bichon Province. During the trial, luck will only affect environment objects (PvE).

Chronicles Development Team

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Cant jump over walls. is that literally walls or just most objects you cant walk over like rocks trees etc?