Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Very rarely on these forums any more what with being busy and all, but thought I'd come see how c# is progressing, glad to see there's finally a c# server live.. looks awesome from the server brief.. best of luck!

Would love to be involved in a mir project again... ah the fun old days!

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Preferably someone who's name I've seen before o_O

@Luke I have added a music volume label to the Options window for you

000411music.bmp

Appreciated thank you ^^

---------- Post Merged on 13-10-2015 at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-10-2015 at 02:46 AM ----------

New exe : http://www.filedropper.com/client_3
Mirror : ​http://www.mediafire.com/download/8k...hdn/Client.exe

---------- Post Merged on 14-10-2015 at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 13-10-2015 at 07:26 PM ----------

We decided to expand team in order to provide players more updates and a even better experience and as we wanna get on top of things , we got the most top man around :P

so without any further due welcome in our team the creator of OldSkool/ThreeHeroes/FourHeroes : Ben .

LOMGN Forum/GM name : NoPk11

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
Black Box left side of screen after downloading the new exe.... its named client in the main folder so cant be that really wanted to play again but getting nowhere close to getting on

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Black Box left side of screen after downloading the new exe.... its named client in the main folder so cant be that really wanted to play again but getting nowhere close to getting on

pm me the error.txt + a screenshot with your client folder please

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Please, for the love of god, remove the drag back AI from ZuluGolem.

Also scrap the para/tele on KS, why are you trying to frustrate people -.-

---------- Post Merged on 17-10-2015 at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 15-10-2015 at 04:26 PM ----------

Bump, things that need doing

Pull AI removed from ZuluGolem its annoying
Freeze removed from KS or frequency atleast nerfed its annoying
Burj Ghouls NPC fixed (Currently doesnt let you tele in) been broke about a fortnight its annoying
BruteArm(F) is still ****ed 2 weeks after report its annoying

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
Nice update Luke, actually made me return :) got a feeling bons presence is taking effect :)

all the best

/MinionBoB

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
Re: Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal]

can you guys sort my account out for forums i had no email to active it so i can not post on it user name is ™NightAngel™

devldude

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2014
I hate to moan but warriors are seriously op, hitting 1.5k with 2500 hp and only taking 200/300 damage from fully kitted wiz. Seriously needs to be rebalanced. Please look into this gm or you will just be left with a server of warriors

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I hate to moan but warriors are seriously op, hitting 1.5k with 2500 hp and only taking 200/300 damage from fully kitted wiz. Seriously needs to be rebalanced. Please look into this gm or you will just be left with a server of warriors

Lol. Define fully kitted for me? At 85 in some Aztec kit and AngelArm a wiz 2 hits me in archmage kit (level 70 trash kit) with FD and EE. From range may I add. They may also aoe freeze me with IceStorm or blue me 1/1 with FC.

Have a day off...

---------- Post Merged at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Also, Ben can you look over AngelArm stats? It's rarest known arm in the files (3 around) yet they are unused in stores rotting because ParaLord arm(probably 30-40 in circulation if not more) is ridiculously OP and AA is a bit under.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
the whole server isn't balanced reason it died faster than it came up...

what fun is it running around 1-2 hitting people on any class totally RNG based who gets 1st hit.

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
the whole server isn't balanced reason i died faster than it came up...

what fun is it running around 1-2 hitting people on any class totally RNG based who gets 1st hit.

Server is doing actually very good , thanks for your worries though .

Server usercount is actually stable and slowly regenerating , and now with Ben in team and the recently balances , updates we done all things go full ahead ^^

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/8k...hdn/Client.exe
Mirror : http://www.filedropper.com/client_9

latest exe

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Server is doing actually very good , thanks for your worries though .

Server usercount is actually stable and slowly regenerating , and now with Ben in team and the recently balances , updates we done all things go full ahead ^^

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/8k...hdn/Client.exe
Mirror : http://www.filedropper.com/client_9

latest exe

Why do you continually fail to respond to things related to the game being said, but always seem to respond to people who don't even play dissing the server.. So frustrating.

SaharaAssassins slow rate nerf

KS freeze rate nerf

ZuluMutant drag AI remove

Brute armour F animation fix

All the level 80 armours positioning on char screen

AngelArmour stats revising for rarity

ParaLordRobe stats revising for rarity

MirKing teleport frequency (this a funny one cause it's probably fine if 30 people are hunting it. Shite if there's 10people online... Map too big maybe?)

AbyssalFear duration revising. Personally feel 15 seconds of your monitor being switched off is too long. May aswell be an insta kill cause your almost always tting.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Fear's 7 seconds now mate, but yeah I agree with all of the above.

Let the rage quitters/whiners do what they want. Servers actually extremely fun and honestly, now that ben's adding updates, things are looking better and better.

Would recommend giving server a go, hoping the halloween event will help boost people a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.