Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
Anybody else having trouble staying logged in?

Keep disconnecting and its really laggy for around the 10 seconds I don't disconnect.

Tried rebooting my router and machine to see if it was my end but everything is running fine as far as I am aware.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I'd wait for Ben's expansion.

He's making lvling to 95 (current cap) piss easy, as well as increasing the level cap to 115 but making it much harder to level and adjusting a lot of content as well as putting in more content. There's a forum thread somewhere on everything, cba to find it.
i've looked on lomgn forums there is no such thread

b00b00

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 13, 2014
looks like the game is already flooded with mir/heaven armours and mirswords. LOL

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Was from day 1, Mir items arent that hard to find. It just looks like they could be cause the Mir item skins are used for literally every decent item, just with a different colour.

mrmayfair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2013
Logged on, looked at Koribans kit, logged off.

It's not even that though. No one can even have a chance of getting his/a kit without being spanked by someone (usually) in Team. Then if they struggle, the rest of the gang comes within 5seconds. Server is dead for over 2 weeks, yet Team running around thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread lol. Easy with no competition.

No one new has a chance at all, so I wouldn't even bother.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
How to solve blackscreen problem? !

Some steps:

1) First, load up http://lomcn.org
2) Look on the page, and find the 'entry field' at the very top left of the screen (with the magnifying glass type image next to it).
3) Once found, click your cursor in that blank field once (left click that is)
4) When you see a flashing type cursor (it looks like a line!) you can start typing. Type this exact phrase :
Black Screen issues
5) Then hit enter
6) You'll see a list of 'results' come up. (One with 'FAO Black Screen'... or something for example)
7) F***** use them :D

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
It's not even that though. No one can even have a chance of getting his/a kit without being spanked by someone (usually) in Team. Then if they struggle, the rest of the gang comes within 5seconds. Server is dead for over 2 weeks, yet Team running around thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread lol. Easy with no competition.

This lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Logged on, looked at Koribans kit, logged off.

You mean the same kit IceBreaker's had since well before the halloween event, going around spanking everyone who couldn't compete? Bhood/IDYM had weeks of dominating bosses simply due to him being there lol.

It's funny, the moment he stops playing, you all stop trying/disappear/flop.

Don't start crying now that the shoe's on the other foot.

Here's a hint for your next server: Don't sell all the kit to icebreaker in an attempt to win :pride:

Last edited:

Varaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2014

Looks like team are having fun in rift. I'm guessing you ran into a Team member and got turned into brown bread? lol

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
You mean the same kit IceBreaker's had since well before the halloween event, going around spanking everyone who couldn't compete? Bhood/IDYM had weeks of dominating bosses simply due to him being there lol.

It's funny, the moment he stops playing, you all stop trying/disappear/flop.

Its literally nothing to do with Ice not playing lol. Keep saying that if it boosts your ego but the game is not entertaining for the majority of people, the evidence is in the usercount.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
There is a pattern here team are irrelevant when everyone plays , most the top players quit team claiming they dominate when everyone stopped playing lol

Enjoy your friday night 'dominating' :S

Varaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2014
Team are not claiming anything we just play as a group have fun and laugh and the mir retards lol.

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
Last i see on forum says today 13/11/2015 update +exp changed to

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Yea, they dominate...after ppl like Ice, Joker, Silent, Trolly, Blue, Zyzz, Fingers, Ryuim and so on got bored of dominating them and quit lol
Soon there will be just Team dominating themselves ^.^
This thread is funny :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yea, they dominate...after ppl like Ice, Joker, Silent, Trolly, Blue, Zyzz, Fingers, Ryuim and so on got bored of

lol. Funny guy.

Joker/Zyzz/Fingers/Ryuim dropped us half their kit during the servers life and rage quit.

Silent got a job, can't play anymore.

IceBreaker got bored of 1hitting everyone with his :greedy_dollars: kit and quit during halloween event as everyone could do the same to him. Logs back on after halloween event, dies and drops me 3 of his items, rage quits.

You guys got your asses handed to you and left. Pretty simple. I think the final nail in the coffin must have been not being able to take SW off of one guild despite attacking with 3 whole guilds. Gutted.

See you on the next one.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
lol. Funny guy.

Joker/Zyzz/Fingers/Ryuim dropped us half their kit during the servers life and rage quit.

Silent got a job, can't play anymore.

IceBreaker got bored of 1hitting everyone with his :greedy_dollars: kit and quit during halloween event as everyone could do the same to him. Logs back on after halloween event, dies and drops me 3 of his items, rage quits.

You guys got your asses handed to you and left. Pretty simple. I think the final nail in the coffin must have been not being able to take SW off of one guild despite attacking with 3 whole guilds. Gutted.

See you on the next one.

Your ego really is next level man.

Ryuim quit because he got bored, same as myself (Joker) we both made other classes but couldn't be bothered leveling again in the end (we both actually stopped playing properly before Ice did so it had nothing to do with him leaving)
Zyzz and Fingers i ain't sure where them guys went (Still thought they played)
Silent quit due to him working, TP and a few others went to play different things.

SW.. you say 3 guilds vs 1 and we all know it actually wasn't that at all, in BH there was 4 active people in the end (Myself, Blue, TP and Kurt) some joined IDYM quite a few weeks back. there was a few ZH members helping but you still had the numbers most fights with your own guild and defiance, lets not forget, you used to literally be allied with every guild ingame before they realised how greedy some of you guys were.

Anyways keep up your mir ego, if that's what you need to get by in your day to day life.

I enjoyed the server while it was fun for me anyhow (mainly 80 and below) and it got boring afterwards due to a few things i've said on the forums in the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.