~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
exactly only a new client will be required which has ~800kb so wont be hard to download it :)

Is my account still on there from beta ?

Yes i know it will be wiped to lvl 1 just wondering if my name / account is already made or was it wiped as well ?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
What? i asked if we can normaly create accounts when logging ingame ( some servers require you to create account on there forums that you can log-in with ingame )

Accounts are created from login screen (aka ingame)

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Well he said 'London Time' which is currently BST. In another post he says GMT. So at the moment who knows?

Seems likely as he lives in the UK (I am confident but not 100%) that its BST, as he wouldn't be the only UK individual I know who doesn't fully understand that GMT is not always in effect here :D

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Can see all these high cooldowns being a problem once youve unloaded them, and trying to keep track of when each spell is off CD to be used.

Wiz/Taos are casters, and being gimped on that will affect them massively.

Also with Magic Shield's CD lasting longer than the spell duration theyre gonna get melted in lures/when a tao puris it?

Do warriors throw TDS/FS then just basic attack and wish for a +10% slaying for 15 seconds?

Like reading the info on MetStrike, it hits once? And has FIVE seconds till damage? ... You can run across 2 screens in that time and hit someone and its null. Can also walk straight out of the AoE. Might pay to change this to you only see the AoE after youve taken the damage.

But ill try anyway seeing its a new concept, will either win or fail hard.

Good luck.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
yep only thing that sucks is cooldown >.<
i dont agree its one of those things not really done on mir it might work really well and make pvp more about timing skills right and knowing where to aim them other than having better kit and spamming one move.

Alexander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2014
Will the OmaKingSpirit will be the same place in BW like on Dragon?

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Can see all these high cooldowns being a problem once youve unloaded them, and trying to keep track of when each spell is off CD to be used.

Wiz/Taos are casters, and being gimped on that will affect them massively.

Also with Magic Shield's CD lasting longer than the spell duration theyre gonna get melted in lures/when a tao puris it?

Do warriors throw TDS/FS then just basic attack and wish for a +10% slaying for 15 seconds?

Like reading the info on MetStrike, it hits once? And has FIVE seconds till damage? ... You can run across 2 screens in that time and hit someone and its null. Can also walk straight out of the AoE. Might pay to change this to you only see the AoE after youve taken the damage.

But ill try anyway seeing its a new concept, will either win or fail hard.

Good luck.
only some spells have cooldowns and some are quite short it will be a case of saving your stronger moves for the right moment then niggling away at some1 with a lesser spell until your big ones have cooled down

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Taos are gonna be insane aswell.... Healing doesnt seem to be affected by SC, just adds 25% hp? 4 taos = revival ring every 30secs. That will be colossal on a high level warrior.

Can see it being so awkward to balance but it could be awesome. Time will tell.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
the problem we will have with all this new stuff is - this is mir people dont like change, they still want all the bugs that existed on euro to be ingame in these private server 15 years later.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
the problem we will have with all this new stuff is - this is mir people dont like change, they still want all the bugs that existed on euro to be ingame in these private server 15 years later.

That is +1 post count and nothing else.

Theres no such thing as a "mir player". Only game players. Some like euro and nothing more, some like new ideas and concepts. Some play mir and nothing more, some play mir and all sorts more.

Tarring every gamer with the same brush is nonsense.

Gamers that like Mir, and like new things will enjoy this, if its works. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.