~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
That is +1 post count and nothing else.

Theres no such thing as a "mir player". Only game players. Some like euro and nothing more, some like new ideas and concepts. Some play mir and nothing more, some play mir and all sorts more.

Tarring every gamer with the same brush is nonsense.

Gamers that like Mir, and like new things will enjoy this, if its works. That is all.

lets see how many threads or complaints get made because stuff isnt euro or how it is "suppose" work on euro then.

lol at +1 post count. i dont need any more posts.

i enjoy all these new things that come from the guys who spend the time to make a different server. i just hate all the server that try this and then revert back to how it use to be.

i have donwloaded this server and will be playing so because i like lots of the ideas i read on the advert.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Dont get all defensive, you just tarred every gamer that plays mir as "dont like change" when it isnt the case. People like what they like, if they play and enjoy it, they will do it again tomorrow. If they dont, they wont.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Dont get all defensive, you just tarred every gamer that plays mir as "dont like change" when it isnt the case. People like what they like, if they play and enjoy it, they will do it again tomorrow. If they dont, they wont.

Dave the cooldown system works quite well ingame. Its more well-thought than it seems and plays way better than it reads.

Alexander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2014
I did downloand from the first link butt i cant extract the exe.... D:\Games\Mir Galaxy\MirGalaxy\Mir Galaxy\Galaxy\MirGalaxy.rar: Cannot change attributes of D:\Games\Mir Galaxy\Client.exe

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I did downloand from the first link butt i cant extract the exe.... D:\Games\Mir Galaxy\MirGalaxy\Mir Galaxy\Galaxy\MirGalaxy.rar: Cannot change attributes of D:\Games\Mir Galaxy\Client.exe
O.o , not sure what that means, do u have an antivirus ?

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
I downloaded the client and extracted it fine, I get an error saying that the client is out of date and I don't see an auto patcher in the folder I have extracted it to.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I downloaded the client and extracted it fine, I get an error saying that the client is out of date and I don't see an auto patcher in the folder I have extracted it to.

Autopatcher not set up yet , will be these days

and Live client will be released with 1 hour before launch :) (in about 30 mins )

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
none of them downloads work and how many players u got there i aint gonna download if theres like 10

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
none of them downloads work and how many players u got there i aint gonna download if theres like 10

considering server is 90 mins away from live , atm we have 0 players :)

but once live it is estimated for 50-100 , maybe more?

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
considering server is 90 mins away from live , atm we have 0 players :)

but once live it is estimated for 50-100 , maybe more?

I hope you guys are prepared for a usercount that is more then 100 just so it wont wipe the server like it happened to other servers , they expected 50-100-150 players and when they hit live the usercount was like 300-500 and server crashed :D

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
As said countless times , Live client.exe will be released at 4PM UK , in about 20minutes

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Good luck Luke, i played Gravity and enjoyed it till that halloween event (Gems) ruined it for me.

Ill play again here.

/SunTzu.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010

ok maybe i did tar everyone wrongly but there will still be alot of people complaining it is too different.

anyway im looking forward to trying it.

im also curious as to wher DK/violents server went? that took the difference to a whole new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.