Legend Of Mir: HellzLoose - DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
! Welcome To Legend Of Mir: HellzLoose !

The Mighty Bichon province has
fallen and the land of men is
deplieting.. They have one last
chance to bring serenity back to
the land of Mir!

Current day.. Their is one last
strong hold that is kept in secret,
other lands are to dangerous to travel
so the magic of teleportation will
have to prevale until order is
restored in the land of Mir.​

ucs.php

Mir Elders: Killmaster & GMKieran
Creators: DeathsDeciple & Killmaster
Server Rate: Medium levling
Server Stats: Medium-High
Skills: All skills renamed, including the 1.9 plus
NPCs: Marriage, Master, GT's, TrustMerchant and many more
Quests: Quite a few and a lot more planned to be added
Rusted Items: Need certain other items to unrust them
Coded: I managed to code in a few skills
Rare Items: A rare item will display as a green name and wont require a level to wear

Items: All the items have been remade. No items in the server are from euro mir. The items arent in kits as thats boring.
Monsters: All customised so they work with the server. No euro mir ones.
Caves: Most caves are been made so again nothing like euro mir.
Drops: Rare item are rare, Para's & Pro's have been made a lot harder to obtain compared to the last version of HellzLoose.

Forum: www.HellzLoose.com/forum - also find the download links on there or
www.HellzLoose.com

Full client will be uploaded tomorrow or tonight.

I hope you really enjoy the server and have some positive feed back to give.

Killmaster​

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Oh yeah didnt notice that. I'll get host to change it shortly. Thanks.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
hey i was wondering why are you not using the other files that every1 does (DM2+) since all the skills work there?

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Lol yeh that could of been a problem already! well spotted Koni,

And server is good and hope you do events regulary but not one's that spoil server ;)

/HeadHunter

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
no worries =)

i would imagine the reason the files are not the dm2+ ones is that glen/killmaster has been coding the files for a while now and has prob added lots and lots of unique features to it thats the beauty of the files used they can be coded with what ever you want them to have

best of luck glen and team

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
yet you have time to play crappy 1st person shooterS? i feel real sorry for you....., servers great, i love glenn he loves me, and hes a greedy bugger n wont give me anything for my sexy maps coz he uses wanked up files -.-, otheriwse its great, good community, alot of old players playing, and skills all renamed, and new spells like TDB curse etc are RARE LIKE OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!, no it actually owns because new spells rape, and if ervery1 has u get simple problem of unbalanced XD

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
anyone else gettin problems off lag outs? every couple of mins the exe i downloaded off the website lags me out for no reason nd i gotta restart my comp? its the first time iv ever had this problem, wierd really i wntd to play aswell

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
There will be a new exe shortly that will fix the minimaps, so hopefully you will be able to log on then without problems.

KM

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
ok i d/led everythin logged in went 2 creat an account n it sends me 2 game network 2 pay 4 1 which im guessin is euro mir ne1 got ne ideas b4 u say extrat into right folders alrdy ave done ty in advance

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
ive manage 2 sort out ma problem now so alls gd

brill server so far likin wat im seein

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
exp/items stats seem very similar to frozen but im not complainin i love it :D iv been waiting for a server like this for about a year lol, nice work, u got a new exe with the minimap fix yet?

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
Will spells be similar to Frozen server?
I have made a tao and fear that they will be useless if they are not given warrior skills like previous frozen server.

Reason being SC does not effect the tao spells much, in comparison with wizard, and without flame sword tao's melee is very inferior.

The advantages taos have are pets, but in comparison to wizards mass kill is pritty bad.
Taos can wear pro and para giving more health than a warrior however sacrifices another ring such as revivial ring or clear ring. (so not as good as it sounds)
And poison which gives taos a great melee advantage but is no where near as good as a warrior with flame sword.

My question is, will taos have some warrior skills added to their arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.