Legend of Mir - Orhideea

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
Yea the server has a coder, we are not using the check atm to allow people to connect easier, we will change exe's over the next few days.

The server is 2.6.

If you need to speak to me ingame pm /GodFather or add me to messenger addy is on first post.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
looks like a good server , would defo play but theres no .EXE and i cant download the entire client atm seeing as i havnt got a good connection

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Not sure if bugs or you want it like this, but just logged in made a sin and you start with 20 accuracy also learn fencing. Also only attck with one hand.

Last edited:

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
So far have seen that Sins get far too much accuracy, they learn fencing don't know wether this is intentionally done, Double slash has a very strange delay on it, Flash Dash does not jump you forward one square it just imitates TDB with the same animation, Haste only gives about 18 seconds worth of attack speed.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
18 seconds haste is for level 0 -

Pets are a problem the level 10 - 30 and the 31 - 60 pets are the exact same basically. The medium pet can't hack it in the medium cave. Just costs me a million gold to find that out, which was nice.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Everything ok server side?
Just logged in for first time created account etc.
i log in then when i click "Create Character" i type name in click ok, then no char comes up ...... ? anyone else had same problem or am i just doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
Everything ok server side?
Just logged in for first time created account etc.
i log in then when i click "Create Character" i type name in click ok, then no char comes up ...... ? anyone else had same problem or am i just doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Everything is fine I dont think anybody else has had a problem with this, did you try again and if so were you able to create a char? If the problem persists then if you drop me a pm with your details I will create the char for you, I cant think of any other solutions to this at the moment.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Ok mate sent you my details.

Thanks in advance send me a pm back if you'v sorted it.

Last edited:

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
looks like a database problem, This will be fixed when I finish work, it wont take long and now I know the problem we will put in measures to stop it from happening again.

Thanks for reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.