Legend of Mir - Orhideea

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
When i create an account i can't see the form properly, does anyone have what i need to download in order to make an account please :)

It's the same as 2.3

ID
Pass
Pass
Name
DOB
Q1
A1
Q2
A2
Phone number

(off the top of my head)

Also use auto patcher to get the newer updates.

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
hi there having trouble connecting to both the web site and server is there a reason for this and also is any one else have same problem

i pinged the ip and i had no loss all i get is connection closed and i cart connect at all

jojo15

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2005
i cant get on the server or the forum :/ am i missing out on something ?

DigitalDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2009
server went down at 9am for 1 hr maint and its now 13 hrs and still not back up and seems to be lack of communication from the team to what the hells going on. also forums go down when server down aswell its just a guessing game when server gona come bk.

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
same i been trying all day and its still down thurt was me lol good to know its not :) An ETA would be nice staff
Thanks in advance

DigitalDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2009
yeah i agree ETA be awsome but they never update lomcn only forums every now n then but forums aint 100% up so we all in the dark. cant see it coming bk up tonight tbh piss take really 13 hrs down and no word aint a good response for server. comes up it comes up i wonder wot excuse will be why down or will we get any compen for loss of gameplay who knows.

andy2210

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 30, 2006
its over 24hrs now and its still not up or even any word of it been up!!! come on gm's give us some info on whats going on or you may lose what ppl you had on there

Status
Not open for further replies.