Legend of Mir - Orhideea

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Server is back online.

We have fixed some of the bugs and also started setting up website and forums.

When I return home I will explain more

I don't completely understand what types of bugs you've fixed. What about the bugs, such as blizzard/meterorshower/FF/Taming/curse/profield/tao pets etc?

Also, what about BDD map how long untill that comes out and the level 70 map is bugged, all of the mobsters have way high ac/amc, which takes a couple of minutes to fix it, which is taking you way longer than that. At this current moment of time it's getting boring to play the server, as there's nothing to do, since the server was launched there hasnt been one map added into server.

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
Hi people,

New client released, not much updates, only auto patcher added so you can have the latests updates without need to download and unzip then overwrite the old ones.

Here is the link:

http://patch.orhideea.net/client/orhideea-client.rar

Also forums are up: http://forum.orhideea.net

Soon new website and hope more server bugs fixed (spells and what ppl reported)

Please report on forums at section "Bugs", all the bugs, most detailed as you can so we can fix. Also you can come to any ideas.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Let me get this right the autopatcher will only download things that you haven't got already?

What was the update for? You've said that you will tell us when you've reached home?

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
News updates are here as I promised:

Spells:
--------
Blizzard/Meteor Strike spells have delay now and are working as suppose to do on official server.
FlameField tested and the demage is ok.
Rage fixed.
Hallucation fixed.
Curse fixed.
LR fixed.
Shinsu fixed.
Skele fixed.

Mobs and Maps
------------------
Ancient and Thunder Caves reopened.
PI mobs (ghoul, spiders) were to fast but fixed now
Made OKS stronger.

Much more to come

UPDATE TROUGHT AUTOPATCHER:

http://patch.orhideea.net/client/orhideea-client.rar

visit out forum for suggestions:

http://forums.orhideea.net

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Poison/Freezing orbs have the wrong skins and don't work on any rings, so it needs fixing

You can't rent any GT that also needs fixing.

FlameField is far from "okay" it's rather ****.

Curse wasn't working for me today at all. Also can you lower the skill limit? In every 1/10 (sometimes 1/20 times) it works, which is kinda lame, making it pointless. In addition level 0>1 it takes 1000 times and i've leveled curse overnight and only managed to do 156 skill points, it should be reduced to 100 in my opinion.

OKS is made harder, but stll drops ****, can you tweak the dropfiles?

P.S When is BDD map gonna be added? it should of been added yesterday

EDIT: Freezing/Poison don't work on necklace aswell.

Also, I've been informed that there's going to be a wipe after the beta stage, can you confirm that?

Last edited:

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
bah deleted this thinking it wasn't going ne more lol

/insomnia

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
I think LOM2's comment was to noosound not you....

& i think there should be a wipe it's the only way this server will get a bigger usercount!

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
In my opinion even if there was a wipe, the server will still be unsucessful, due to the gamemasters lack of effort, hence why i've given up on this server, as i've realised that it's a complete waste of my time. An example of their poor effort that they've displayed was the BDD map, which was promised to be added to server about three weeks ago, which is taking way longer than that. Although, the gamemasters may give a lot of excuses for the delay, let's be honest. Adding a dropfiles and experience of mobsters shouldn't take that long.

Don't get me wrong, though. The gamemasters are actually nice people, however they're way too lazy in my opinion.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
In my opinion even if there was a wipe, the server will still be unsucessful, due to the gamemasters lack of effort, hence why i've given up on this server, as i've realised that it's a complete waste of my time. An example of their poor effort that they've displayed was the BDD map, which was promised to be added to server about three weeks ago, which is taking way longer than that. Although, the gamemasters may give a lot of excuses for the delay, let's be honest. Adding a dropfiles and experience of mobsters shouldn't take that long.

Don't get me wrong, though. The gamemasters are actually nice people, however they're way too lazy in my opinion.

Too lazy you say?
Let me point out a few things, they can't spend every min of the day working on the server, did it ever occur to you that they have life's away from the PC?
I know it's slow progress but there isn't many people working on the server I think there's only two that I know of and GameMaster is in the middle of a move right now so don't start all this bullcrap up about how they aren't doing anything blah blah blah.
End of the day if you can do a "better" job then go do it rather than accusing the team of being lazy.

I agree a wipe would be good after beta stage has ended.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Too lazy you say?
Let me point out a few things, they can't spend every min of the day working on the server, did it ever occur to you that they have life's away from the PC?
I know it's slow progress but there isn't many people working on the server I think there's only two that I know of and GameMaster is in the middle of a move right now so don't start all this bullcrap up about how they aren't doing anything blah blah blah.
End of the day if you can do a "better" job then go do it rather than accusing the team of being lazy.

lol I don't know what server you've been playing, but they're way too lazy, hence why the usercount there is two or three people online at most.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Too lazy you say?

If they dont have time to work on the server, dont make one.

I hate it when people say "you make a server and see if its better", if i wanted to make a server, i'd do it when i actually had time to run it properly, not bring it up and leave it to die with no updates.

And to be hounest, i couldnt give a c unt if the GM is moving house, nice timing to bring a server up though :thumbup1:.

Douche.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
If they dont have time to work on the server, dont make one.

I hate it when people say "you make a server and see if its better", if i wanted to make a server, i'd do it when i actually had time to run it properly, not bring it up and leave it to die with no updates.

And to be hounest, i couldnt give a c unt if the GM is moving house, nice timing to bring a server up though :thumbup1:.

Douche.

Look end of the day if you don't like it don't play but don't be accusing the team of being lazy.
They have done stuff since it being up but of course that's not enough for people such as your self you want more more more, if you took the time to look on the server's forums you'll see a list of things done that's been suggested and reported, just because they don't fix it within 24/48 hours doesn't mean they wont fix it.

As for the comment about not giving a .... if the owner of the server moving home you should keep them comments to your self that's just disrespectful.
Is he not allowed to move because he's running a server?
Is he not allowed time for himself/family?

As the server owner has already said report any problems on the forums:
http://forum.orhideea.net/index.php
I've made a list of bugs on there which most of them have been done also added a Suggestion list in the general chat, how about you stop throwing your toys out of your pram because your not getting it your own way.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Look end of the day if you don't like it don't play but don't be accusing the team of being lazy.
They have done stuff since it being up but of course that's not enough for people such as your self you want more more more, if you took the time to look on the server's forums you'll see a list of things done that's been suggested and reported, just because they don't fix it within 24/48 hours doesn't mean they wont fix it.

As for the comment about not giving a .... if the owner of the server moving home you should keep them comments to your self that's just disrespectful.

I've made a list of bugs on there which most of them have been done also added a Suggestion list in the general chat, how about you stop throwing your toys out of your pram because your not getting it your own way.

It's funny that no one seems to think otherwise and the only reason why your posting is because you've been promoted in their forums, which has three or four registered users lol.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

His point was if he didn't have the time to run a server he shouldn't of opened one.
What retard would open a server knowing he is moving house?

Intelligence +100.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010

Cheers for the essay.

I dont even play it, so no need to get worked up.

Orhideea sounds like an STD.

Bye.

Last edited:

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
people dont want to play low rate servers with items that have small stats...its not exciting!! make it highrate and similar to oldskool when it first came out, or mir revenge. thats the best you can do imo

Status
Not open for further replies.