Legend of Mir ORIGINS [CrystalM2] OpenBeta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
nok chi and mundane items( probably tao protect too) are not equipable, they say nothing as the type of item they are. teleport costs a whopping 250 mana, thats a tad excessive for a spell that only works as a DE or a way to get to caves. magic booster seems extremely strong 24-24 mc. just some thought so far. great work on the server

those sets are fixed nbut needs a reboot so will do it early hours tomorrow morning.

teleports first cost is fine, its the repeated casting thats costs more each time, temperal flux buff

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
hmm thats the second time ive seen an image like that, but ive never had it. it says added (blue on floor) but not in bag, please save it would like to see it

the iron ring is in my character Akjin storage if you can access that... I'm logging off now so if you cant acess it I'll have to get it to you tomorrow... yes it is blue on ground but no stats in bag... also it seems to take a second or two to move around to a different cell in the bag as if it is slightly lagging sometimes (only on the bugged item)

I couldn't replicate the bug btw... it may be that I had 2 bugged items (I left the base dress on the ground so don't have that now to test with)...

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
server crash error has been found and fixed.

new client should be downloaded automatically, you should see any changes mentioned as fixed.. fixed :)

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Pet Enhancer (I know its a high level skill and probably low on the priority list as no one will be around that level for a long time) has a visual bug. When the buff actually wears off it still displays the buff on the pet. Only when I get a UI refresh from lets say a random teleport then I can accurately see if Pet Enhancer is still active.

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
not sure if there is a means of ferry to prajna from bichon but it certainly isnt where it says it is on big prajna map :)

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
I think IceThrust damage is based on accuracy or the damage needs to be changed. Sorry if this is a double post but I couldn't find the time to read through all of them. Flamefield hitting for 143 and IceThrust hitting for 9. Thanks!

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
I think IceThrust damage is based on accuracy or the damage needs to be changed. Sorry if this is a double post but I couldn't find the time to read through all of them. Flamefield hitting for 143 and IceThrust hitting for 9. Thanks!
maybe ff needs nerfing? :p

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
i have a black ring here its supposed to be added however its stats are normal and the level required to wear is missing aswell as the bit at the bottom which says "a common ring"

Also on the big map that you can bring up by pressing b in outside of caves would it be possible to get us a big dot like the ones at each of the caves obviously not the same colour but when im rting with the map open its so hard to see where i am haha

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i think ive found and fixed the missing stats on added items but need a reboot to check it. so will check it later

dp you mean the red dot to be on your minimap for dungeon locations?

IckityWickity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
I'd just like to say that I have had fun helping beta test Origins so far. It does have an old euro type feel and it's obvious that Sanjian has spent a lot of time on it. Anyone on the fence about whether or not this server is for them, I'd suggest checking out the beta. I am certainly looking forward to live. 💺

---------- Post Merged at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:48 AM ----------

I'd just like to add: I think there should be a damage minimum on flaming sword. It's easy to overlook in the test stage because we get to use slashing burst which is very strong... But testing vs earlier while my dc was 8-65 I hit flaming sword for 15, 8, and 11 damage for 3 hits in a row. Just my 2 cents anyway

raven10087

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2012
Spent 2 hours downloading the wrong server. An hour downloading this server. 30 seconds in game, Goes down for a reboot...... Bed

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Spent 2 hours downloading the wrong server. An hour downloading this server. 30 seconds in game, Goes down for a reboot...... Bed

aww man im sorry was a quick reboot aswell with some fixes, ill post a list later, im knackered and off to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.