~* Legend of Mir X *~ ~* EXP x5 *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
How will it make the guild become stronger, if there is no guild because they need the token ;)

They will have to work as a team to gain a Guild Token :P they will not be able to do it alone this will make them stronger as a guild because of the teamwork they will have to show from the star to even get the guild going.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
I'm guessing it means getting used to each other as a group maybe, -irrelevant Heaven got there before me.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Just like to say a BIG thank you to you guys for the support,

I'll not be about as much for the next few day's i'm off on a training course but i have my laptop with me to use in the hotel room to carry on doing some work on the server & to log in-game to test a few things :P

Check back with you all soon :) also looking at putting a server banner on RZ forums to get some more players in-game for LIVE don't think they are allowing banner's here any-more :( but ill look into it!

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
I have an suggestion , what about making an upgrade system... eg : theres a npc , u pay 500k to him and you get pots with higher regeneration from pot shop, there would be 3 upgrade stages... Of course there isn't a big difference at pots..about 10-15 MP/HP more from each pot or lesser... Anyways that system doesn't works only with pots... it works with many things.. like example u get 3 cave teleports a day if u upgrade Teleport at the npc..should cost more then 500k ... anyways it's just an suggestion... If u don't understand something just leave me a pm =)

swift

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Will be giving this a go, gift box plz :).

Sig fail

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Update 00.34 04/03/2011

Good news & bad.

Ok the server will be online some time today here come's the but this week i was meant to have 2 days off & a few early finishes but on Sunday night my manger rang me & she has food poisoning so i had to cover all her shifts >.< not a good start to the week anyway iv been working 11/14 hour day/nights & really not had time to get everything i wanted done in time for today's going LIVE,

So to try & keep you all happy we will go LIVE today i should finish work at 8-9pm GMT ( i know its late sorry ) as soon as i get in im going to Give the IP address out & let you all log on here come's another but,

Here is what im going to do i can work on the server all day Saturday & i have all day Sunday off as well so when i give the server IP out & you log ingame the server xp will be lowered to give me a little time to carry on working while you level & do the quests in the starter village (Chi Village) there are 4 quest's you must do before you may leave Chi also you must reach level 20 so this should keep you busy while i do some work.

The server xp will return to normal hopefully on Sunday when i have finished off what i need to i also have to get the new SV map off our mapper with all the new cave entrances but i might just take SV out intill i get the map over the weekend, once you leave Chi you will be teleported to BW all the teleport quests & 2-3 class quests on each NPC are working in BW all caves are open but to use the teleport you need to unlock the teleport on the trelly stone.

Please understand i do have to work to pay my mortgage & i also have 2 children aged 6 & 7 to look after,

I could just delay going LIVE in till Monday but im stuck i dont want to make you guys upset buy not sticking to the deadline & i also dont want people to get board of the server because i have lowered the XP so i can work on it,

So i really dont know what to do :#

P.s also i havent uploaded the client to the auto patcher yet >.< ffs i keep remembering things i need to do.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
I'm sure it will be ok Heaven don't stress too much, They'll be enough content until an update on Monday or so it seems.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
HI guys Just got in after 14 hours >.< ordered my Dominoes pizza & getting some work done on it now,

I'm not going to BS you i have a bit to do before its up client is uploading now but still has 1 1/2 hours to go i need to get on the files & add the prizes to the quest npc's, so im not going to keep you up iltill stupid o'Clock get some sleep ill be doing a all nighter i will put the server up tomorrow i know that not what you wanted to here but like i said im not going to BS you.

Im not going to give a time for tomorrow im working @ 4.30 so will be before then!

Christie.x

Status
Not open for further replies.