~* Legend of Mir X *~ ~* EXP x5 *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
~* Legend of Mir X *~ ~* EXP Custom*~ ~*Drops x3*~ *~JP 2.6 Files*~

Server Online from 4pm today (5th) Head Start only Chi village will be open intill Sunday.
Add the Legend Of Mir X Banner below to your siggy & receive a LOMX Gift Box once we are LIVE!!

Welcome to Legend Of Mir X

105usll.jpg

Server Client ( Lemon Client ) :- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BSDYKJ5P

Server BETA Patch :-http://www.adrive.com/public/ae73657164a4cbdfad7947dd854a7d6a7f76c9257b72103b2de8e34a036584ed.html

( Beta Patch has a bug on char select ill fix tomorrow )

All people with the Siggy Banner please pm me your in-game name here on LOMCN.

The is only a head Start for people, Only Chi is open in till Sunday then Bichon will open have fun & level there are quest in Chi to keep you busy.

Server will be on line before 4pm (GMT)

Server IP:- 193.164.132.183

[marquee]~ Server Online for Team Members Only ~ Low rate x5 EXP x3 Drop's ~[/marquee]

The server will be up for public testing at the end of February and should go LIVE soon after, I started working on this server a long time ago I've changed files 3-4 times & had to stop working on it due to work.

Now i have a dedicated server payed for until December 2011 there is know reason for me not getting it online the server is up atm but for game staff only!

The server was going to be ran on the old Lemon files here is the link to the old post : Click Here

Everything in the old post is still in the new server but you may see one big thing that is not.... Yes i have removed The Assassin WHY? because I feel that it takes something away & well I just don't like it!

dw9zzq.jpg
2epiyhh.jpg

Quest System

There are many quests ingame a lot for every class & also class quests witch you will have to see your class quest NPC for.

To unlock cave teleports you will have to do a small quest for each cave to unlock the cave teleport on are teleport system.

906irs.jpg

Ingame Refining

Gem's & Orb's can only be obtained through quests I feel that a big part of Mir was lost when they added them to the game so refining is back :D

Not only weapon refining but also item refining this will give players something to do while they would like something else to do apart from level.

Sabuk Wall

Good old SW the same old war's on every server right? WRONG o.O

Sabuk on LOMX has a few changes something called the curse system, The Curse system will stop any guild from holding the wall for to long, On many server's one group of players that play a lot of mir server seem to rule sabuk & reep its benefits well this new system will allow smaller guilds to Win more war's even if they are out numbed.

The Curse system will curse any guild that hold's the wall for more then 2 wars at there 3rd war the system will spawn mob's that will attack the defending guild & also remove stats from them making them slower & less powerful.

The 3rd war will also be a free for all.

New Cave & Map Layout

As many of you are aware Mir is a big game & far to big for the number of players that now play, LOMX has moved all the euro caves to 4 maps & removed a lot of the spawns that never really get used this help's the server run better.

As you can see below there are now 8 cave entrance on Bichon alone the port to PI has also been removed & will be added back in a later patch with new caves & you will also have to be level 40 to get there, There is also a new path to monchen that you will have to travel at least once to unlock the teleport on the teleport system :P

331fuqv.jpg

Ingame Events

There are two ingame events that have been added to the server one is LMS that i know some people dont like so i have also added ingame a new Legend Tournament .

The legend tournament NPC that run's a little like the LMS but will randomly move two players that have entered to a map so it will be a 1 vs 1 fight once one player has been killed the winning player will click on the npc that will check they are the only player on the map & will move the pleyer to a holding room intill there next fight & so on intill there is a winner :) this stops people teaming up & would force people that are in the same guild or good friends to have to fight each other. ( Wizards will not be able to Firewall on these maps )​

Server info

There are also many more ingame fetchers that i will add soon..

Ip address:- 193.164.132.183
Auto Patch:
Forums:
ETA: Testing end of February
Exp - X 5
Drops - X3
Start level - 1
All Euro maps & custom maps
3 Class's to choose from
Ride tigers
All the new mobs
All the new items, armours and weapons
Quest System
Guild Territories
New skills.

I Would also like to thank JP for the files without him there would be no server!

Would you like to see anything else on our server? No flames please!

Last edited:

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Updates.
22nd 23rd
*BDD Spawns added & changed also added new room's.
*Grp buff's added.
* Prison System added.
*Teleport Quest system Fixed in BW
*Tweaked times of boss spawns & how many spawn in some caves.
*Added Orc's to Mins of moran.
*PoisonCloud fixed.
*Curse system 60% done.
*Added Path to MW quest.
*New Gem Crafting NPC for BW.
*Removed GoldBug.
*Over 240 items added to DB
*Added New Spawns fully working & drops to DarkWoods.
*Mines Of Moria Spawns & Balrog added. (Need to add Quest)

Server Banners Add to your siggy to receive a LOMX GiftBox.

81491692f9475183580b5c7c1faaf230b62f8d3.jpg

8149166651830a086981d66d694d64ccd359210.jpg

814916328e59fdc94c95644a302052c5b6720da.jpg

8149160404da1dad701608d33caf9323649f50b.jpg

ziknti.jpg

2vkx7pt.jpg

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
no sin (N) and low rate.... good luck cus i think ul need it

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
(N) = msn smiley for thumbs down

Arrr ok some players will be upset its gone but a lot will be happy :P

Some of the skill's have been moved on to other class's :) but wont be ready for live due to having to test the spell's don't over power any class.

Any suggestions to witch sin skill's should go on witch class? or maybe none?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Arrr ok some players will be upset its gone but a lot will be happy :P

Some of the skill's have been moved on to other class's :) but wont be ready for live due to having to test the spell's don't over power any class.

Any suggestions to witch sin skill's should go on witch class? or maybe none?
dont know ud have to becareful with some of um , if u got stealth that would be alright for a tao tbh

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
dont know ud have to becareful with some of um , if u got stealth that would be alright for a tao tbh

Yep the Moonlight spell is just like Hide really with them being able to move it wouldn't hide there pet's throw so don't know if it would be much use, i was also thinking of PoisonHalfMoon for tao's some of the other spell's like swiftfeet ect i dont think id give any class

rippke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2010
How do u add the quest system and remove the Sin part? m8... sometimes i run a server w/ JP file for my own playing and seems i have some issues..no mobs in BDD 1st floor -

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
How do u add the quest system and remove the Sin part? m8... sometimes i run a server w/ JP file for my own playing and seems i have some issues..no mobs in BDD 1st floor -

You really should ask this in JP forum but the BDD is just the mongen & the quest system is ran by NPC's not the (Q) thing but that is being added to his files soon.

Please keep on topic. :) i really dont mind helping people out with JP files if they probs but please post in his forum.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
I Would also like to thank JP for the files without him there would be know server!
and i need to thank you for using the files :P
server sounds awesome , i'll give it a try when its on

@moonlight
wrong , moonlight makes u totaly invisible like on observer not just hide , its the ultimate pk skill of a sin

@other sin spells
i'm afraid some of them like double slash , poison sword use some checks to be sure that the sin is wearing his weapons ( double hand weapons) otherwise he would be ovp using these spells with war weaps like sowg

Last edited:

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
and i need to thank you for using the files :P
server sounds awesome , i'll give it a try when its on

@moonlight
wrong , moonlight makes u totaly invisible like on observer not just hide , its the ultimate pk skill of a sin

@other sin spells
i'm afraid some of them like double slash , poison sword use some checks to be sure that the sin is wearing his weapons ( double hand weapons) otherwise he would be ovp using these spells with war weaps like sowg

Yep i know about the dub handed but the on's that don't need will be moved to other class's. :)

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

Welcome to Legend Of Mir X

105usll.jpg

[marquee]~ Server Online for Team Members Only ~ Low rate x5 EXP x3 Drop's ~[/marquee]

The server will be up for public testing at the end of February and should go LIVE soon after, I started working on this server a long time ago iv changed files 3-4 times & had to stop working on it due to work.

Now i have a dedicated server payed for in-till December 2011 there is know reason for me not getting it online the server is up atm but for game staff only!

The server was going to be ran on the old Lemon files here is the link to the old post : Click Here

Everything in the old post is still in the new server but you may see one big thing that is not.... Yes i have removed The Assassin WHY? because i feel that it takes something away & well i just don't like it!

dw9zzq.jpg
2epiyhh.jpg

Quest System

There are many quests ingame a lot for every class & also class quests witch you will have to see your class quest NPC for.

To unlock cave teleport's you will have to do a small quest for each cave to unlock the cave teleport on are teleport system.

906irs.jpg

Ingame Refining

Gem's & Orb's can only be obtained throw quests i feel that a big part of Mir was lost when they added them to the game so Refining is back :D

Not only weapon refining but also item refining this will give players something to do while they would like something else to do apart from level.

Sabuk Wall

Good old SW the same old war's on every server right? WRONG o.O

Sabuk on LOMX has a few changes something called the curse system, The Curse system will stop any guild from holding the wall for to long, On many server's one group of players that play a lot of mir server seem to rule sabuk & reek its benefits well this new system will allow smaller guilds to Win more war's even if they are out numbed.

The Curse system will curse any guild that hold's the wall for more then 2 wars at there 3rd war the system will spawn mob's that will attack the defending guild & also remove stats from them making them slower & less powerful.

The 3rd war will also be a free for all.

New Cave & Map Layout

As many of you are aware Mir is a big game & far to big for the number of players that now play, LOMX has moved all the euro caves to 4 maps & removed a lot of the spawns that never really get used this help's the server run better.

As you can see below there are now 8 cave entrance on Bichon alone the port to PI has also been removed & will be added back in a later patch with new caves & you will also have to be level 40 to get there, There is also a new path to monchen that you will have to travel at least once to unlock the teleport on the teleport system :P

331fuqv.jpg

Ingame Events

There are two ingame events that have been added to the server one is LMS that i know some people dont like so i have also added ingame a new Legend Tournament .

The legend tournament NPC that run's a little like the LMS but will randomly move two players that have entered to a map so it will be a 1 vs 1 fight once one player has been killed the winning player will click on the npc that will check they are the only player on the map & will move the pleyer to a holding room intill there next fight & so on intill there is a winner :) this stops people teaming up & would force people that are in the same guild or good friends to have to fight each other. ( Wizards will not be able to Firewall on these maps )​

Server info

There are also many more ingame fetchers that i will add soon..

Ip address
Auto Patch:
Forums:
ETA: Testing end of February
Exp - X 5
Drops - X3
Start level - 1
All Euro maps & custom maps
3 Class's to choose from
Ride tigers
All the new mobs
All the new items, armours and weapons
Quest System
Guild Territories
New skills.

I Would also like to thank JP for the files without him there would be know server!

Would you like to see anything else on our server? No flames please!

this has been "comeing soon" since i was 14...

and im 20 on tuesday.

if u actually get it up this time, I Will be pleasently shocked, tho ur ideas always seem good.

edit- if this is a serious thread this time, i'd suggest adding something like what my server ayndril did, with every 3hours having outpost wars for small rewards, ect, as pvp is a big part of mi, also breaks up the mundaness of PVE.. cud send u the scripts i used.

<3'in the no sin idea. sins ruined mir.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
this has been "comeing soon" since i was 14...

and im 20 on tuesday.

if u actually get it up this time, I Will be pleasently shocked, tho ur ideas always seem good.

edit- if this is a serious thread this time, i'd suggest adding something like what my server ayndril did, with every 3hours having outpost wars for small rewards, ect, as pvp is a big part of mi, also breaks up the mundaness of PVE.. cud send u the scripts i used.

<3'in the no sin idea. sins ruined mir.

That would be good send me the scrip ill take a look.

Sodslaw

Ol' Phart
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
Suffolk
Quote "Gem's & Orb's can only be obtained throw quests i feel that a big part of Mir was lost when they added them to the game so Refining is back" Have to question that. By the time you've mined the ore, obtained the accessories, at a 5times rate you will/could have; improved to make the weapon redundant. For instance make a Spear to MC1-8 or level and get a Scythe ? Can the chance of a good refine be inhanced ? Perhaps give Carlos an eye test and get him Specs ? Whatever happens will probably be playing

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Quote "Gem's & Orb's can only be obtained throw quests i feel that a big part of Mir was lost when they added them to the game so Refining is back" Have to question that. By the time you've mined the ore, obtained the accessories, at a 5times rate you will/could have; improved to make the weapon redundant. For instance make a Spear to MC1-8 or level and get a Scythe ? Can the chance of a good refine be inhanced ? Perhaps give Carlos an eye test and get him Specs ? Whatever happens will probably be playing

Ore has been made easier to obtain & there are also 3 mining quests to gain Better PickAxe & other mining tool's :)

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
says in ur sig tht it will be online for testers in 2-3rd week in feb its now basicly 3rd week.... any news or update :)

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
says in ur sig tht it will be online for testers in 2-3rd week in feb its now basicly 3rd week.... any news or update :)

lol will be up for a 24hr BETA test next week one day not sure witch day im just w8ing for my mapper to finish one mor map & im having to add more items/quest's :)

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Over 100 items added to DB today from level 30 - 60 also added a few set's that will get better stats at level 30 - 40 - 50.

EXP is now custom with quests giving exp. Low/Med

Redoing the Cave teleport quest system its giving me probs atm :(

Sabuk wall prison NPC.

GM Punishment room added :) Players will moved here for 1 - 2 or 3 hours if they break any LOMX rules & dont think you can go afk!
( No escape Teleports dont work here, you can not relog or be recalled. The room has its own timer & will released you once you have served your time! )

Custom commands added.

Status
Not open for further replies.