Legend Of Mir2 SuperNova Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Sorry I could not see this comment for a long time im just saw it now :D
And im hosting with Contabo and im bought this One https://contabo.com/?show=configurator&server_id=331 But still do a lag dont know how. I always Hosting with corrupt companies :D also checked https://www.kimsufi.com/en/ but they not support windows.

contabo best hosting lol how its **** as u said up

i think there something at your files do this lag im sure

also about @global dont think so he will not add this command

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
contabo best hosting lol how its **** as u said up

i think there something at your files do this lag im sure

also about @global dont think so he will not add this command
its have a very good things are beautiful and cheap but i was host my server from egypt and there's only lag when mass pk that's like screen lag 1 sec but on this Contabo whole server keep laggy on walking like 2-3mint work fine and 1mint lagg also not the problem with the files... i have tried the VPS and Dedicated servers and still **** no point.

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
its have a very good things are beautiful and cheap but i was host my server from egypt and there's only lag when mass pk that's like screen lag 1 sec but on this Contabo whole server keep laggy on walking like 2-3mint work fine and 1mint lagg also not the problem with the files... i have tried the VPS and Dedicated servers and still **** no point.

I'm sure the lagy from your files with some points in your source I was had this last year's at my files I'm working and coding right now but I sort it cuz was from code I change like Guild title I think so search at your code and you will find the problem

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
I'm sure the lagy from your files with some points in your source I was had this last year's at my files I'm working and coding right now but I sort it cuz was from code I change like Guild title I think so search at your code and you will find the problem
m8 i was host the files in **** host and its was work very good with out any lagg when im hosting with this comapny the lagg come also im didnt change any thing in source b4 move the files to The host. so Contabo is ****
ill host With OVH and will see if its from my files or Contabo -_-

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
is this a joke server or not ?

I log on and im lvl 40 with a bag of stuff , i put kit on and then click the timestone to go level and the only caves you can go in are on page 2 and i go in and do no damage at all to the mobs , all page 1 caves are closed !!
as soon as i logged on , the sooner i deleted it , the server looks a joke !!

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Reboot info:

• nerfed (Poisoning,MagicShield,FlameField,TwinDrakeBlade,F lamingSword And BladeAvalanche).
  • Adjust Players Drop no more 3 drops in 1 death.
  • Fixed GS bugg and Prices.
  • Increased warriors Health.
  • Increased Wizards Mana.
  • increased Exp On Group Leveling Caves Now (Double).
  • Added New Potions 80+.
  • Nomore Pkpoint/Cursed on MightySqaure.
  • Added Special Weapon and Armour lvl 85.
  • Added New EliteKey.
  • New Level Cap = 90.
  • Now You Can Upgrade SpecialKey From CraftNPC.
  • Fixed ZumaTaurus Reswpan.
  • Added SuperKing Boss r/s 3h.
  • NOW You Can Upgrade HeavenArmours From CraftNPC.
  • Added New 2 Set for each class.
  • Added New Bossland.
  • Adjust all drops files.
  • Buffed Tao Pets.
  • Adjust Players Walk.
  • Added New Group Caves.
  • Added CounterAttack Spell for Warriors.
  • starter Exp Increased to x7 For 1H.
Main post updated.

Download LastPatch From >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/iq6ssimh4nd1n27/LastPatch(3).rar

CounterAttack -Warrior Spell
[video=youtube_share;hnSoIquf0ps]https://youtu.be/hnSoIquf0ps[/video]

Last edited:

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Was some pretty fun pk on there but had bit of a dip in usercount since the GM was selling items to irl friends, worth a try for sure though.
i dont have irl friends on game and every thing on im sell GG only -_-

---------- Post Merged at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:34 PM ----------

is this an actual playable server , or was it put up as a joke ?

what the problem m8 can i help u ?

xiaorg

Banned
Banned
Aug 8, 2018
안녕하세요, 저는 중국에서 왔습니다.mi 2 의 서버 클레이 코드와 생성된 엑익스 한 세트를 보낼 수 있습니까? 중국에서는 완전이 없습니다.
-----------------------------------
Hello, I am from China. Can you send a set of mir2 server source code and generated exe, ah, there is no complete in China.