Legion Mir 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Was being sarcastic. They rape only cause their basic spell is shop item and lvl32. When ppl are arround 65-70 good bosses would be really hard and prolly undoable without slow. So then "lo" tao pet/poison kill and wiz trap kill.

Edit: I dont agree with being 1hit. Any tao/wiz tho on a server without slow should be 2hitted by a war arround their lvl. If you are being 1hitted and this is actually true (2 wars with hp700 accused me of 1hitting em with dc130 while they had mobs on em lol....) then ye perhaps your hp need a buff.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
lol let me guess ur a war :/, i do use lighting, all i said was gettin 1 hitted by a char 3 lvls higher them me is a bit lame(with bubble up) mayb it was a lucky hit dont no!

I've tested plenty with booth, FlameSword does nothing to him due to bubble, without bubble it's 1/2hit though. TDB will only one-hit you if it's a lucky shot. With FF though, you can lay a FW and Spam the crap out of it = untouchable. Slow a warrior with FC/Blizz and well, he's gone.

Complain when you get FlameDisruptor / FlameField at least, but my bet is you won't be lol :P

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
but thats a good thing if u need all 3 classes to kill a boss, thats wat i think mirs all about :) and i was sayin t bolt and ice storm for pvpin and they both suck :) i norm use FC to slow para ppl then jump in with FF/blizz, just think FC needs uppin a lil or mayb he will bring in a new higher FC just have to w8 and see :)

IS GAME DOWN OR JUST ME !!! ???

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
but thats a good thing if u need all 3 classes to kill a boss, thats wat i think mirs all about :) and i was sayin t bolt and ice storm for pvpin and they both suck :) i norm use FC to slow para ppl then jump in with FF/blizz, just think FC needs uppin a lil or mayb he will bring in a new higher FC just have to w8 and see :)

IS GAME DOWN OR JUST ME !!! ???

FC does not need upping. The damage spell you want is FD, find it. FC's one and only use should only be to slow, or freeze.

And no, it's not just you, game is down. I texted todd ages ago but I bet he's asleep.

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
is FD in game not seen any 1 with it ?? trust me i killin every boss i can to try find FF just no luck yet :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yup, Mitsos got it for Lightning (boothy)

Lucky booth has FF & FD :P All he needs now is Met and blizz hah.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
I d/l'ed the full client and downloaded the patch and exe and yet i can't get on. conn closed. what is the IP? same as first post?

Ignite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2010
I d/l'ed the full client and downloaded the patch and exe and yet i can't get on. conn closed. what is the IP? same as first post?

If you would have read last few post you'd have seen the server is down.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Just reading about wizzys n00b can 3hit me i can 2-3hit him seems ok maybe