Lockerz...

smoochy boys on tour

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Dno if any of you have heard of this, it was pretty new to me up until recently... basically it's a website funded by advertising etc.. but not in an obvious way i.e. most sites need you to fill out lots of forms for your information and things before they'll give you anything. This is what i thought lockerz would be like at first too.. but it turns out it's so much easier, it works on points.. you join and get 10 ptz for joining, then play a mini game where you catch points on a loading bar which can get you upto 40-50 ptz then every day when you log in you get 2 points and 2 more for answering a quiz question, you get 2 points for everyone you invite (the reason i'm doing this.. kinda selfish, but it's really worth taking a look at!) then once you've invited 20 people all these numbers double

When you have enough ptz you can buy stuff like xbox games, consoles, tv's, ipods.. seems too good to be true but apparently it isn't, and things are extra cheap at the moment because it only started in march 2009.. you can pick up xbox games for 100 points and a wii for 250, xbox elite for 650

Anyway, it's invite only.. so if you want an invite give me a PM and you can take a look for yourself, it's completely free and would give me ptz so yeah, help me out lol

/Chris

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Most people here have joined. Seems legit to me.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Yeah, it's a mint idea if they're still making money from it... just hope they deliver to the UK lol

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
there's already a thread about this.

But can't find it now but think Hustler possted about it.

Last edited:

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Yeah, it's a mint idea if they're still making money from it... just hope they deliver to the UK lol

They said they would once it goes live - so just keep earning points!

Talking of points - I lost about 20 (sigh) - there was an update then I was reset back to 100 points; can't say I care as I didn't loose ££.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
need to get Z member then i'll be getting 8 points a day without doing anything which is 56 points a week, and by the time i've invited 20 people i'll be on 100 points.. so shouldn't be too hard to get something nice!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ask me for an invite, i still need another 7 ppl to sign up. im on 300 points atm, not spending till i get to 500 so i can afford a free console.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
had no idea, thought i'd put it out there and see what i got

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I dont beleive in these sites, Its surley a con. I doubt you will receive goods just helping them advertise to make $$££ for themselves.

But yeh if anyone actually receives a console well done!

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
It takes quite a while to get one, like a couple of months of doing the things each day.. and they will get the things they give away cheap

They do work, people will pay unreal amounts for advertising if you can get a high amount of traffic coming through your website, so the more things you're having to give away (due to more people getting involved) the more you can charge for the advertising etc