Lom1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
Hmm, this is the first 1.9 server I've been on and I have a few probs. I think I have it all set up ok as I can connect fine, but alot of the maps seem messed up (i.e. there are walls when it looks as though there aren't any, and half the map is just black, but the other half is fine), and also whenever I click a skill to put it on a key the window doesn't come up and I lag out every time :S

Anyone know what I'm missin? I've checked the forum but haven't found anything.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
the settin the skell prob is the wrong inerface

make u have mir 1.9

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
IceMan said:
the settin the skell prob is the wrong inerface

make u have mir 1.9

Well I assumed it would be the right interface as it's a fresh install of Mir1.9.

Is there a custom interface or anything I should know about? But I haven't seen anything said about one, or a download for one so I'm assuming there isn't.

Kefka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2004
It's a good server crafting is one of the most addictive things i've came across on a mir server couple of complaints MTK and BL are wusses i SFB'ed MTK 3 times he died and i hit BL with FS once and he died also i'm not sure since i haven't tryed all the doors in BDD but IWT and IZT don't spawn.

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
needs more places to hunt
more bosses
new items
all books to be in shops or drop off mobs
poisen in shops
gaurds so u can lvl summon spells

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
i need exe casue when i click on the link on page1 it says bandwith exceeded.

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Kefka said:
It's a good server crafting is one of the most addictive things i've came across on a mir server couple of complaints MTK and BL are wusses i SFB'ed MTK 3 times he died and i hit BL with FS once and he died also i'm not sure since i haven't tryed all the doors in BDD but IWT and IZT don't spawn.
Fighter/Tao?
Server is awsome btw just needs EXP sorting max lvl 500 my arse!:cwoah:
/lithium

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
BottledGoods said:
Fighter/Tao?
Server is awsome btw just needs EXP sorting max lvl 500 my arse!:cwoah:
/lithium
ye it is a ok server but needs loads work tbh, craftin is adicting and only reason i was playin tbh, i mean all the boss's r the same all have 2200hp lol, needs alot of work and a GM to sort my hackin would be nice :P

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
well i now got lvl 70 tao lvl 71 warr lvl 34 warr lvl 32 wizzy but i have nowhere to lvl my tao and warr ghoul cave was only place but now i get like 9k exp and i need to get like 220000exp tis like wtf need more higher lvl hunting areas or maybe make pb mobs higher lvl and give them higher exp

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
this server is pure gr8! i started playing 2 days ago. but! it needs new kit on the only way 4 ppl to gte better dc than sum1 is crafting! :banghead:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Servers going down for a few days, moving to a different host and fixing exp, adding levelling places etc

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
CraiG^ said:
Servers going down for a few days, moving to a different host and fixing exp, adding levelling places etc
Any chance i can get my account back it got stolen
/lithium

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
CraiG^ said:
When server was put down earlier it stated it would only take a few hours .. :neo:

Last edited:

outsider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004
Birmingham
CraiG^ said:
says few hours on there m8, altho i keep gettin onto the login screen gettin con closed over the login bit?

Kefka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2004
Any chance the drop rate of lvl 40 armors will be increased? lvl 75 and i'm still wearing Steel Armor lol