Lom1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Kefka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2004
Lol i just noticed that oh well will leave that there as a reminder to pay attention when i'm typing :P

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
jane if u need the exe fot this server go to the rnv website and download the one there then change all the ips etc and the just play away!! the u can also use the ledu exe that has been post on the forums by milo pick ur choose.

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
why use the ledu exe??just so u can cheat?
bad enough theres auto run on mir 1.9 but to make it worse every1 has to use a client loaded with cheats

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
evildan said:
bad enough theres auto run on mir 1.9 but to make it worse every1 has to use a client loaded with cheats

Because Ledu is better its not the user's fault that the server owners have not blocked the cheats correctly

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
CraiG^ said:
host aint been on today ( new 1 ) but hopefully he was at a party and b on tommorow
im sure the 1st post advertised this server with a dedicated server...

100mb/s Dedecated Server lol

But anyone know when this server is going to be up?

Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
evildan said:
if u turn the cheats off, ledu dont even have auto run :)

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
Anymore news about this server ? i miss the crafting :9

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
kk, i'm suppose to be running the server but i had comp probs for at least a week and had to format, so waiting for Karnage to get back on MSN and I'll speak to him. I'll update you on here with news