smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Hello all, what happened with this group on facebook? disolved or something? i know geo was the leader of grp but he didnt give me any logic reply on fb ..

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Its still there m8, as i said to you on facebook if you were banned from it then you were probs spamming on it, im not the only admin theres quite a few, but if you try adding yourself again il give you another chance

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
I didn't spammed on that group, i have respect to other members, but i remember to argue with u on a status of a guy on facebook, nothing involved with that grp.. maybe u kicked me >.<

btw i try to enter on your signature link and it says me
"content dont found"
The page you requested cant be showed atm, maybe is not available atm, the link maybe as expired or you dnt have rights to see it

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
thank you Tai, was my mistake didnt found any place to put this :)

Geo any news on sending me request to join grp? cos its invisible for me.. still blocked

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
thank you Tai, was my mistake didnt found any place to put this :)

Geo any news on sending me request to join grp? cos its invisible for me.. still blocked
No you are banned and it cant be undone, I found out why you were banned as well, your were making offensive and personal attacks, too much information of people on facebook to be given to people who want to use it in malicious ways.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
No you are banned and it cant be undone, I found out why you were banned as well, your were making offensive and personal attacks, too much information of people on facebook to be given to people who want to use it in malicious ways.

Wtf im reading ??? u think im stupid and u can ban with "reason list" on fb? simple im blocked, unblock me because i didnt any offensive attack, what the hell, i remember to did that on Dan's status not on your GRP ;) so are u abusing of your admin in that grp ? i dont relate my personal life/attacks with my hobbies :) remember that, but dont worry if u dont wanna unban me :) you'll meet me

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Wtf im reading ??? u think im stupid and u can ban with "reason list" on fb? simple im blocked, unblock me because i didnt any offensive attack, what the hell, i remember to did that on Dan's status not on your GRP ;) so are u abusing of your admin in that grp ? i dont relate my personal life/attacks with my hobbies :) remember that, but dont worry if u dont wanna unban me :) you'll meet me

Point proven, thread closed as this doesnt relate to mir or lomcn

Reactions: Alecs
Status
Not open for further replies.