LOMCN Forced to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inzane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2004
Did everyone forget that there is an official US server? Therefore they, just like QGO will try to do what they can to shut private servers and forums giving out files and info down.

As for closing these forums down, cant you just remove all the mir3 related bits and leave everything else as it is?

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
What the god damn mother fuking drugs are you fuking taking? What official US server is there?????????????????????????????????????????????????

konnichiwa said:
all material is copyrighted as soon as it it written. but yes i do agree, more expensive to do lawsuit in US, but you can get more money out of it.

also:
http://www.havenco.com/

Your really stupid. All programs that are made are NOT instantly copyrighted. It costs money. -.-

And its not just the money, its the time it takes. Wemade has never and will probably will never prosecute anyone from the USA. Because they don't even have people here. They do have people in Europe though.

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
If its true what dataforce is saying its too bad:(

BUT have you all forgotten that today is April fools day so he could be playing a trick???

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
ne0sbabe said:
If its true what dataforce is saying its too bad:(

BUT have you all forgotten that today is April fools day so he could be playing a trick???

gd point.. Neways, woulkdnt it be python5 who gets blamed since hes liscence holder and data is just hosting 0.o i kno hes part of it but still... :hm:

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
MiloFoxburr said:
Yeah I couldnt see DF pulling a stunt like that he is too serious of a guy

Maybe...but why do all the work on the forum the night before if hes serious? He would have already known about this order if it was true cos if something was meant to been going thru some court he would have warning about it beforehand.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Well DF hosts it, he is the soul owner because he can literally do whatever he wants with it. Python5 just owns a domain.

ne0sbabe said:
Maybe...but why do all the work on the forum the night before if hes serious? He would have already known about this order if it was true or that it was going to court etc.

All it takes is a knock on the door.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I seriously hope this is just a april fools joke =/ damit kill the pricks in wemade.:htard:

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
DF is a serious person. And if it was a April's fools joke, then he is on my sh!t list. And he owes me a new pair of underwear. =)

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
hmm shane aint the guy to do jokes about computer stuff lol! hes serious, well in skool he was neways :P

BUt knoin shane this actually prolyl is april fools, i mean why now would weown just suddenly step upand say "Right were closing u down". Countless times theyve tried before and failed.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Slowly but surely Wemade has been doing little things to shut-down LOMCN. We all exspected it, I guess the release of the 1.9 emulator set them off.

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
BUt knoin shane this actually prolyl is april fools, i mean why now would weown just suddenly step upand say "Right were closing u down". Countless times theyve tried before and failed.[/QUOTE]

Thats what i dont get tbh. And what supreme court we dont even have one in this country? Before it got that far he would get letters warning him etc. Python only done the work on here wednesday night when surely they would have known about this order if it had happened and would not have done it. It dont make sense tbh thats why i think its aprils fools joke.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Why hasnt DF reply'd to the thread? I bet hes laughing at us now and will reply in the evening sayng "April fools", least i hope it will be like that :(.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
You never know. DF isn't really that involved in the community like the other admins are. But you never know. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.