Status
Not open for further replies.

Biohazard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
i remember the good old days of HoF, when insults were actually good and the HoF wasn't raided by 7 year olds that looked on google for comebacks.....gg old days, gg.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
I am 3 i am just very smart cause they cloned my from smart people
Thats me in the pic on the left drinking my super smart milk

BH

Last edited:

RightGuard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
Euro's player base has increased quite a lot since the new patches.

Private 'land' got lucky a few years back and got the files, luck isn't coming back and now euro is much more advanced. All round a much better game.

Euro D+P gets around 800 players at peak hours, private servers put together don't reach half that.

You're selling a nokia 3310 when the nokia N90 is out. Most of the people left either can't p2p or are new to the experience.

If you want LOMCN to excel, sell it to people who don't play or haven't heard of euro.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
MentaL said:
I always got tricks up my sleeve :P

www.ragezone.com/output/sitemap.html :)

SEO eh,

Lomcn has been the same for the last year i mean i remember the times when the likes of stanislav and MSRF (typo?) where around mir was booming but the new age games pwn **** outa mir making it a sad sight. Id love to see lomcn and mir come back to what they where but unless you can change the way people think of it theres a very small chance of that happaning even if mental does use his pings to push lomcn up google it just wont b the same

Chris

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Just look at the mir sections thread and post counts compared to the lounge, just proves how GoT orientated this forum is.

Private mir will always be there but its popularity is is failing.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
night said:
well i been here long time now about 2 years i joined wen i was 13 iam now 15

Your join date is May 2004, so you've been here about a year and a half almost? Anyway, I can't remember when I joined, hence me posting to see when I did. I just remember Stonehelm made me do it.

EDIT : Ahh, July 2003, not quite as old as some but old enough, 2 years and 3 months about. Woo.

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
ive been here a long time ^_^
SirAuron Was Admin on here ^_-
When lomcn was a helbreath forum for a little while :P
Got Banned By LeoCrasher ¬_¬

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I been here for some time just got banned a couple of time for pissing some ppl off... u learn from ur mistakes :P

and tbh lomcn aint dieing there just aint been a big brake through in new releases :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Registered in march 03, just when it came back up, was registered before aswell.

Never been perm banned, had a few temp ones, been a smod, and single mod (Am now). Been thru good, bad, worse.

edit: also wasnt it MSRF! that went into a Hellbreath forum?

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Let's just say I win the 'I was here before you' debate.

Mir has been dieing for a long time now. Sure, things like the 1.9 emulators have acted as life support, but it's only delaying the inevitable.

Ever noticed how convoluted the whole scene is? If you want to clear things up, i'd recommend you Try and set out some clear guides & download links.

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
catmachinegun.gif

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
yeah i think it was..
i used to be helbreath mod on lomcn
when it used to be here with nightwolfz
Had a server but the host was a total plank
i remember u sirauron playing it :):)

/william12 banned by leocrasher for saying she looked like a dog ¬_¬ lolz :bounce:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Never rly played it... only net game i can play si mir =/ all others i dont like.

Status
Not open for further replies.