Lomcn

Join Discord

NeoPuma

www.neopian.co.uk
VIP
May 22, 2003
South Wales, UK
Well guys, I've been thinking it over, and I think its time to leave...I will not be returning, and ill make sure of tht. I will be visiting about twice a week, just to see whats new. As for every thing else, I'm gonna be de-modded, move on and start my life clean.

Why do this Neo?
Mirs boring, and I mis-treated DataForce in a way, and Data-Host. This is my chosen punishment, which was my choise. So, farewell LOMCN, hopefully one day, mir 2 will get 1.7 fully, and mir 3 will be better than ever!
Also, I've been mod for over a year now, and I think its time to let some other poor bugga have a chance :P. Well, good luck all :)

-Neo
-Signing off...

Last edited:

Akujin

E.A.S.T.S.I.D.E
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
At Home On Pc
Neo i have just said it on msn and ill say it here we will miss u m8 and even if u dont return i have u on msn .. and the problem is i think u will as u will miss us ^_^ anywayz if not m8 your saying
" Adios " C ya round Emigo :P

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Well i was hopin ud stay cause uve been gettin so much stick l8ly for no reason, was hopin ud stay and show em summit :P

But ure choice m8, sad to see u go and GL in life m8y.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
o.0 m8 are you gonna say on as a member even if ya not a mod it dont mean ya cant chat about stuff..? its a shame u desided to leave modding but hey, at lest now we dont ave to worry about saying stuff :P j/k lol

geoff

I'd say I'm sad to see you go, but I'm not. Before you think I hate you, read on :P Hehe, well to be honest, I know you'll live a happier life without the stress of this. When I left before, all was great, I spent more time with friends, more time on homework and schoolwork and basically enjoyed what I was doing more.

Soon I feel the same will happen with me, I'll backup all my Mir files, which will take a while, and then place everything Mir related into a cd case or box. Then I'll let them gain dust somewhere, forever maybe, if not for a long time.

Good luck in your real life mate, and think, Mir was fun, but then again, it's only a game. Enjoy life.

Geoff

LeoCrasher

*moved to more approapriate area - Neo deserves post here as its forum news related*

Bibi Neo, Don't think ur gettin away from my *****in tho :P

/Leo

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Thought this was your 3rd leaving post neo :P

Anyway, cya m8. Hope to keep in touch (Stop being afk on IRC >.<)

I know we had our downer time a few weeks ago... But you will be missed.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Cyas m8 =( hope u have a better time than you've had recently gl m8. Cyas.

/Miles

SnIcKeRZ

geoff said:
I'd say I'm sad to see you go, but I'm not. Before you think I hate you, read on :P Hehe, well to be honest, I know you'll live a happier life without the stress of this. When I left before, all was great, I spent more time with friends, more time on homework and schoolwork and basically enjoyed what I was doing more.

Soon I feel the same will happen with me, I'll backup all my Mir files, which will take a while, and then place everything Mir related into a cd case or box. Then I'll let them gain dust somewhere, forever maybe, if not for a long time.

Good luck in your real life mate, and think, Mir was fun, but then again, it's only a game. Enjoy life.

Geoff

its a gd thing hes leaving..not b ing nasty but mirs just 1 gr8 way 2 *** up ur life and waste 3 years of it

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
very helpful chap. lata

mir does use alot of your time but life is too short to just concetrate it on education and money. fun is vital too

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I left Mir nearly a year ago, ive still been checkin LOMCN and updates and stuff, seeing all the new stuff flying around and new updates, but I haven't played in ages!

I'm hoping to get back into gaming soon, but I've had a lot on my plate too recently.

I noticed a lot of people started quitting Mir recently, people leaving all over the place. You cant blame em really, most people are just bored with the whole game!