Long time no see..

smoochy boys on tour

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
So, i havn't posted on here in a facking lonng time, probably don't remember me but **** it. Lot's of changes, still see a few members i remember, funnily enough. Last time i was here mostly everyone hated tai, now he's an admin, haha.
Anyway.. what happens around here now anyone still focusing on mir or any other mmorpg's or people still just coming on here to **** around.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
hola anto!

I know, brilliant isnt it.

Mir is doing ok, we have some good files, but not so many players anymore

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
So, i havn't posted on here in a facking lonng time, probably don't remember me but **** it. Lot's of changes, still see a few members i remember, funnily enough. Last time i was here mostly everyone hated tai, now he's an admin, haha.
Anyway.. what happens around here now anyone still focusing on mir or any other mmorpg's or people still just coming on here to **** around.
wb,

guess you got the email? :P

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Yeah i got the email and was suprised to see lomcn still around lurking in the corners of the net lol.
hola anto!

I know, brilliant isnt it.

Mir is doing ok, we have some good files, but not so many players anymore
Lol, never thought I'd see the day when you were the admin here, does that mean i can get my original profile back since you were the one who got it banned :D

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeah i got the email and was suprised to see lomcn still around lurking in the corners of the net lol.

Lol, never thought I'd see the day when you were the admin here, does that mean i can get my original profile back since you were the one who got it banned :D

Was I? Tell me more...

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
KaNe got my account banned about 3 times? I think I was responsible for 1 banning

Back in the day Tai was getting banned every other day if I remember correctly

Haha

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Hola Mask! Been a while ^_^ got a spare hour and naff all todo before i go to work! Much changed? Ive been away and had a son :D just looking through my old email account and saw a LOMCN email and thought oooo let's check that place out.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Hola Mask! Been a while ^_^ got a spare hour and naff all todo before i go to work! Much changed? Ive been away and had a son :D just looking through my old email account and saw a LOMCN email and thought oooo let's check that place out.

hey m8, long time good to hear from ya, whos the lucky father ? :P

still got the same email? hit me up on msn sometime :)