Longevity of Mir 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Why didn't you just post on djbuddha again instead of making a new account?

James is working on a revised and improved version of Evil Mir which should be with us soon!

Amazed someone like you is trying to drag James' name through the mud. To say he has more integrity than you would ever have in his little finger is unfair.. more like in his little finger nail that was cut off and thrown in a bin.

You bounce from server to server telling everyone how the server you're playing sucks, but nothing bothers you, take everything in your stride, get called a moron by people everywhere you go, and repeat the rotation.

Fortunately you don't care and it's all "water of a ducks arse", so hopefully will not see you around in future.
1673145265312.png well done for making urself out to be a lier and proving my point How u treat your COMMUNITY. i need to say no more on the matter.

if players wanna be subject to abuse and be insulted for no reason at all join ELITE xD where corruption is ripe and game masters PK u and tell guildies everything they shouldn't be told..

i dnt need to hide behind anything I told win the truth about Buddha hence why i made my own account. no hiding i tell u how it is. always have always will ^^

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
I'm sorry, but the GM's are playing there own server? lol cmon.

Rule one of owning a server should be, don't play your own, it takes seconds to go into a drop file change something that's meant to be rare to 1/1 save it - reload it - kill the boss/mob - and change it back - reload drops again, then you got x amount of witnesses around you stating it dropped fairly? cmon. it's possible, you should never play your own Server IMO, it is entirely dodgy as ****. No matter how trustworthy you think you are.

Interesting conversation to have tbh.

I actually think playing a server is the only way to have a good feeling of how things play out, especially in PVP.
It's something I'm happy to talk about with players. My kit is terrible and I'm several levels behind the curve though, so I'm not much of a threat to anyone - and as I was discussing just yesterday, if I did get a really good drop (say a Heaven Armour) I would feel I can't even use it because nobody would believe it's legitimate.

Honestly I feel GMs playing the servers keep engaged and in touch with what's going on at ground level.
The GMs that have no first hand experience of the game are invariably making changes based on popular opinion.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
I'm sorry, but the GM's are playing there own server? lol cmon.

Rule one of owning a server should be, don't play your own, it takes seconds to go into a drop file change something that's meant to be rare to 1/1 save it - reload it - kill the boss/mob - and change it back - reload drops again, then you got x amount of witnesses around you stating it dropped fairly? cmon. it's possible, you should never play your own Server IMO, it is entirely dodgy as ****. No matter how trustworthy you think you are.
ROFLMFAO! i said this my EXACT words too down to the damn fking T! and there reply was. MAMP, WIN and JAMES would know... BUT all 3 of them are corrupt so why would they say anything to anyone anyway!?.. and then started arguing to me about it and making it out like im the bad guy for mentioning it. and there all sweet and innocent FAR FROM IT!
1673145853447.png

but no its OK let game masters play the server with the players in there GUILDS

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Interesting conversation to have tbh.

I actually think playing a server is the only way to have a good feeling of how things play out, especially in PVP.
It's something I'm happy to talk about with players. My kit is terrible and I'm several levels behind the curve though, so I'm not much of a threat to anyone - and as I was discussing just yesterday, if I did get a really good drop (say a Heaven Armour) I would feel I can't even use it because nobody would believe it's legitimate.

Honestly I feel GMs playing the servers keep engaged and in touch with what's going on at ground level.
The GMs that have no first hand experience of the game are invariably making changes based on popular opinion.
your Delusional mate YOURE A GAME MASTER.. ur head of the COMMUNITY. not a player.. ur corrupt has they come u all are.

AVOID tag for Elite server 100%

Reactions: 3gena

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
ROFLMFAO! i said this my EXACT words too down to the damn fking T! and there reply was. MAMP, WIN and JAMES would know... BUT all 3 of them are corrupt so why would they say anything to anyone anyway!?.. and then started arguing to me about it and making it out like im the bad guy for mentioning it. and there all sweet and innocent FAR FROM IT! View attachment 30038

but no its OK let game masters play the server with the players in there GUILDS
You are a funny one aren't you?

g1.png

g2.png

g3.png

Can't stop yourself from lying can you ?

Reactions: Lose

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Anyone who thinks GMs shouldn't play is deluded, you really think top end games aren't played by its developers and staff. They won't be able to take part in certain things but they still play.

If you don't your running a server blind and basing changes on guess work or feedback from a bunch of people who just want what suits them or their clique.

I'll say the same again, if you don't trust the server hosts, don't play. It won't shut down because a few people feel believe corruption exists and want to get all spiteful and childish about it.

The intention was always to make a server that would stay up for the players, not for money or glory. If I couldn't play and enjoy the game, I might as well call it a second job and get some fees added for my time.

Lucky I'm only happy to share information (with anyone) that gives no gain. But even I (like Mamp) run around in pretty **** kit, I'm lower than others and the only reason I have some skills is down to others actually giving them to me, could easily @make anything and trade it, but why **** the server with such **** when gold sellers etc are a big enough problem to try and eradicate.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
This isn’t a top end game though, if we do end up having some sort of server tags, I’ll make sure there is one with a warning that says be careful server owners activity take part in playing this server.

There’s difference to going on a playing around, testing ****. then going on and having an impact on the server.

Fml, 3:15!

Reactions: blazee and 3gena

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
You are a funny one aren't you?

View attachment 30042

View attachment 30043

View attachment 30044

Can't stop yourself from lying can you ?
yeahh 100% lied for james. didnt wanna start any trouble for him. but tables have turned. im feed up with the corruption and i thought id happily share my opinion on LOMCN on the very page ELITE created to remove/avoid tag corrupted servers. i thought it was quite fitting? to post here? maybe i should make a new thread? imagine trying to call me out but james already admitted he used game masters console to give us the PLAYERS information that shouldn't be given 1673148646091.png

I lied for the good of the DISCORD i lied to keep people out of shiit. and stop CORRUPTION rumours spreading but **** u all im here now telling the truth xD

Last edited:

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
This isn’t a top end game though, if we do end up having some sort of server tags, I’ll make sure there is one with a warning that says be careful server owners activity take part in playing this server.

There’s difference to going on a playing around, testing ****. then going on and having an impact on the server.

LOMCN staff members would prioritise having a caution tag where "GMs play server" in a negative manner over cautions or removing immoral / predatory servers?

I'm all for giving users more and importantly correct information (user counts) for the servers advertised on here but I don't think you or anyone else truly can be bothered with the effort.

Context is important. GMs in the best kit running round 1 shotting people is probably what you are imagining.

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010

I'd happily never use LOMCN again knowing that 🤣

Reactions: Scampi

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
yeahh 100% lied for james. didnt wanna start any trouble for him. but tables have turned. im feed up with the corruption and i thought id happily share my opinion on LOMCN on the very page ELITE created to remove/avoid tag corrupted servers. i thought it was quite fitting? to post here? maybe i should make a new thread?
Who knows what you are lying about.

Freak show.

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
I'm sure this is the end for Elite Mir now its been determined we're all sooooo corrupt for playing.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Who knows what you are lying about.

Freak show.
lmfao ok dont need to get defensive cause uve been caught out and start insulting me again i havent insulted u, just talking truths that i been dying to talk for afew weeks. but i keeped my gob shut to stop rumours of corruption but u know what **** you. enjoy the truth being told.
I'm sure this is the end for Elite Mir now its been determined we're all sooooo corrupt for playing.
cry a river. u shouldn't give people proof of corruption. to use and show people that ur corrupt? Nobody made u or mamp give Evilmir stages out from game master console. nobody made mamp summon 10000s of WTS to get a teleport ring to screenshot and post in discord and joke about selling it to guild for 20m. u wanna try blame it on everyone but urselfs? when its your own doing? xD u guys are funny trying to pass the batten on to someone else. wont work :p ur corrupt and im here to share it to everyone ^^

Sorry guys i made mamp do all this ALL my fault. Game master=> 1673149061286.png nobody elses fault but the players right. lol Insult me more cause thats all u can do. cause u know im talking the truth and u cant defendit so u try insult me

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
The thing is, there will always be one of those people who take a huff then try to bring a server down by any means possible. Will it work... probably not unless you convince people but then if the sheep follow, it leaves more room to work for the real players.

lmfao ok dont need to get defensive cause uve been caught out and start insulting me again i havent insulted u, just talking truths that i been dying to talk for afew weeks. but i keeped my gob shut to stop rumours of corruption but u know what **** you. enjoy the truth being told.

cry a river. u shouldn't give people proof of corruption. to use and show people that ur corrupt? Nobody made u or mamp give Evilmir stages out from game master console. nobody made mamp summon 10000s of WTS to get a teleport ring to screenshot and post in discord and joke about selling it to guild for 20m. u wanna try blame it on everyone but urselfs? when its your own doing? xD u guys are funny trying to pass the batten on to someone else. wont work :p ur corrupt and im here to share it to everyone ^^

Sorry guys i made mamp do all this ALL my fault. Game master=> View attachment 30047 nobody elses fault but the players right. lol Insult me more cause thats all u can do. cause u know im talking the truth and u cant defendit so u try insult me
give out evil mir stages? its literally going to announce it to the map when its updated you donkey... its not a secret

Reactions: Lose

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
The thing is, there will always be one of those people who take a huff then try to bring a server down by any means possible. Will it work... probably not unless you convince people but then if the sheep follow, it leaves more room to work for the real players.
not here to bring down the server, im here telling the truth. your all saying Elite is innocent no corruption no P2W none of this that or anything else. but its all lies. :ROFLMAO:
give out evil mir stages? its literally going to announce it to the map when its updated you donkey... its not a secret
U was giving us stage information that wasn't in game at the time and u was using GAME CONSOLE that nobody else would of had access to unless in your guild. U honestly trying to make it seem like THATS OK?! 100s of players killing Evilmir. but yet only U and your guild knew what stage mir wa on cause we had a gamemaster telling us.. suger coat HOWEVER u like people that have brains will see thru your crap mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
image-1.png
Didn't I say it was because I was looking to add this?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
U was giving us stage information that wasn't in game at the time and u was using GAME CONSOLE that nobody else would of had access to unless in your guild. U honestly trying to make it seem like THATS OK?! 100s of players killing Evilmir. but yet only U and your guild knew what stage mir wa on cause we had a gamemaster telling us.. suger coat HOWEVER u like people that have brains will see thru your crap mate SUGER COAT IT MORE SUGER WITH THAT SUGER MATE... honestly MATE stop acting like a idiot please i know your smarter then this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
U was giving us stage information that wasn't in game at the time and u was using GAME CONSOLE that nobody else would of had access to unless in your guild. U honestly trying to make it seem like THATS OK?! 100s of players killing Evilmir. but yet only U and your guild knew what stage mir wa on cause we had a gamemaster telling us.. suger coat HOWEVER u like people that have brains will see thru your crap mate SUGER COAT IT MORE SUGER WITH THAT SUGER MATE... honestly MATE stop acting like a idiot please i know your smarter then this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Most people can count drops, I know this is difficult to comprehend but it really isn't that hard, if you recall I checked and was surprised to see it on a later stage. Why did I check? because I was monitoring how quickly it was gaining exp to add to the changes for making it more of a challenge.
Totally for corruption and guild/personal gain though... it can currently be killed by 2 players but my checking of its stage really threw the balance of the server.
How many times have I given out information that gives a genuine unfair advantage? Did I make a recall set or did you have to contribute most of the cost towards it?

Stop talking out your arse just because you've took a dislike now and got caught out with your multiple forum accounts pretending its someone else when the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors, not to mention the desktop screenshots from both here and discord match up exactly. It's pathetic.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Most people can count drops, I know this is difficult to comprehend but it really isn't that hard, if you recall I checked and was surprised to see it on a later stage. Why did I check? because I was monitoring how quickly it was gaining exp to add to the changes for making it more of a challenge.
Totally for corruption and guild/personal gain though... it can currently be killed by 2 players but my checking of its stage really threw the balance of the server.
How many times have I given out information that gives a genuine unfair advantage? Did I make a recall set or did you have to contribute most of the cost towards it?

Stop talking out your arse just because you've took a dislike now and got caught out with your multiple forum accounts pretending its someone else when the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors, not to mention the desktop screenshots from both here and discord match up exactly. It's pathetic.
Still trying to justify your actions has a gamemaster? Playing the server with a guild. telling them each stage Evilmir is on. Which NOBODY on the server would of known unless in that group with u on that day. people before us killed evilmir didnt know about the stage its on so why did we get that privillage? oh i know cause ur a gamemaster.

U can TRY all u want to defend yourself i get it. But know this everyone makes there own minds up everyone has there own OPINION just like we all have arse holes. so be a MAMP insult me and bring up bollocks thats suppose to SHUT me up. it wont work sorry not sorry.

the truth too why i fking started this whole crap load of threads and replys is CAUSE IM FEED UP WITH YOUR CORRUPTION AND LIES. SUGER COATING bullshit every day on elite discord+OFFICIAL elite discord lieing FOR YOU!

now its in the OPEN ur trying bring up **** like (Stop talking out your arse just because you've took a dislike now and got caught out with your multiple forum accounts pretending its someone else when the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors, not to mention the desktop screenshots from both here and discord match up exactly. It's pathetic.)

its suppose to bother me? it really ******* doesn't HELLO i made a new ACCOUNT with my REAL NAME so u know whos talking grow up man seriously. suger coating **** like your willy wonka

Ima go before i start getting personal like Elite gamemasters. dont wanna go to your level. i get it i really do. truths out ur gonna lose MONEY. the money u all say goes on up keeping the server blah da blah blah. load of bollocks u think where all dumb ****s? actually dont answer that ur threads show ur trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes read everything u said HAS A PLAYER not a GAMEMASTER. and think like a PLAYER not a GOD with powers and control of a server with 100 users. Ill leave u to ur pitty insults and personal attacks. something i haven't done cause im the better man thats not corrupt. just a voice to share my true and honest OPINION on Elite corrupt server :ROFLMAO: AVOIDTAG needs to be applied if Bon, 3genas and Apocs gets it. only fair since uve openly admitted ur corrupt has fk?

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

I'd happily leave lomcn if this is your genuine view on GMs playing their own servers. I've worked my ass off on nexus for years now purely to make a server that I want to play and that I'd enjoy.... and I wake up today to find that my server would possibly be penalised just because I played it? But yet lomcn will happily sit back and let corrupt GMs inflate their usercount because they know that more usercount = more donations.

Lomcn is honestly becoming a ******* joke

Status
Not open for further replies.