Looking For 1.4 Server Files

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Right anyone who has got a set of 1.4 server files ( a good server tho ) that are finished just needing hosted, or nearly finished,give me a pm and let me know what you have, i can get someone to host them and finally get a decent 1.4 server back up.

/Sic

Wonders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Far Far Away
I dont see why you would want to? 1.4 is a thing of the past these days. True old school members may prefer it, but 1.9+ seems to be the minimum server style at the moment =\

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ive pmed and asked Ash if he still has files

hes hosted insomnia / insane / solid... maybe he still has the files

altho, gettin them off him is gonna be pretty impossible, as im sure he wont give them out unless the owner says so =x

im 90% sure sonic has weown files... and i belive he even converted a set of weown files to 2.3.

but he said he wasnt gonna release or host... but ask him

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Coo, was gonna ask Raggy if he still has Insomnia files too, cmon people some1 must have a server, and yes if you dont wanna play 1.4 dont post, its only for old school players anyway, and its the last time im gonna say it, 1.4 pwns 1.9 and 2.3 put together, if you wanna play a smooth, good pvp, fair stat server, it needs to be 1.4, noone that actually makes server can sort 1.9 or 2.3.

-Edit

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Hey guys i know where you can still get everything for 1.4 the legendary site!! any old skool 1.4 player would know this site still, so im guessing your all noobs :P anyways this site has everything you will need minus the client but you can get that off sentures site!!

Theres a server setup guide on this site too!

http://www.fernys.co.uk/

legendary site tbh been up since god knows how long!! good luck with the 1.4 servers guys hope this helps you all :P

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Every1 posting in this thread has been around since 2004. I guess they are all noobs, meh.

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Hey guys i know where you can still get everything for 1.4 the legendary site!! any old skool 1.4 player would know this site still, so im guessing your all noobs :P anyways this site has everything you will need minus the client but you can get that off sentures site!!

Theres a server setup guide on this site too!

http://www.fernys.co.uk/

legendary site tbh been up since god knows how long!! good luck with the 1.4 servers guys hope this helps you all :P

Lmao, Sic a noob ? Me a noob ( Maybe :P ) Every person who has posted on this thread is no where near a "Noob"

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Lol 2003 m8:P heavy old skool, aye im looking for files just to put up, for a fun 1.4 server, im currently gonna start making a server for fun tho, never know what it might turn out like(First time ive done ANY server work) i dont even know how to make mobs yet, but i shall learn, already planned med stats, med lvling, lvl 22 start, and planned kit from start kit to lvl 50 kit, and RARE RARE items, one off's that will only drop once or twice a peice e.g Armours/Weapons/Para's/Pro's/ and a few Speed rings and rev/clears, also normal para and pro will be hard to get even at that, also there will be NO euro items (except para but stats are added slightly...) I will keep you updated on how its going, dont expect anything anytime soon lmao i dont get that much time to work, and when i gotta test to balance the server will take AGES.

/Sic

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Nah not even m8, it aint gonna be as good as that or like that in any way, its got a kit every 5 lvl's but it will be hard to get, will drop off the lvling mobs but hardly EVER gonna be mega rare off that, but it will drop a bit more off the mini boss's in the lvling cave, but there will be a few boss maps for every 10 lvl's, 3/4 maybe 5 for higher lvl, they will drop em a bit better, Im also gonna use maps like BDD, PT, ZT, WT for Grp hunt maps, you wont be able to RT or use Tele, you gotta run it, and it will be hard so it will force you to go in a grp for guild hunts.

/Sic

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I played TUROK 1.4 was my 1st ever mirserver! shame it closed still dont even know why it did close! was there one day gone the next :( oh well! mir goes on :)

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nah not even m8, it aint gonna be as good as that or like that in any way, its got a kit every 5 lvl's but it will be hard to get, will drop off the lvling mobs but hardly EVER gonna be mega rare off that, but it will drop a bit more off the mini boss's in the lvling cave, but there will be a few boss maps for every 10 lvl's, 3/4 maybe 5 for higher lvl, they will drop em a bit better, Im also gonna use maps like BDD, PT, ZT, WT for Grp hunt maps, you wont be able to RT or use Tele, you gotta run it, and it will be hard so it will force you to go in a grp for guild hunts.

/Sic

Come on msn mate, ill give you ahand, and i can host server why u work on it if u like ?

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Lol cba going on Msn just now m8, sittin with ma G/f gettin a drink just now, i will be asking you for some help tho..what you could do tho is link me everything i need to edit server and also working untouched serever files, or decent ones i can work on. and btw i didnt know ferny's was still up lmao been a while.